PDA

View Full Version : Steelers-Ravens rivalry has new look in duel for 1st place

stillers4me
11-06-2016, 07:04 AM
Not too long ago, Terrell Suggs spent extra time in the weight room in anticipation of the hard-hitting, physically exhausting drama known as Steelers vs. Ravens.

"You had to become a different kind of player when you played them," said Suggs, a six-time Pro Bowl linebacker who's been dueling Pittsburgh since entering the league in 2003.

Back in heyday of this rivalry, Suggs and teammates Ray Lewis and Haloti Ngata, as well as Pittsburgh's Troy Polamalu and Hines Ward, doled out punishment without compromise. Suggs recalls his preparation for playing against Heath Miller, a 6-foot-5 tight end who enjoyed a pancake block as much as a reception.

"It was, 'All right, I know I'm going to be fighting with 83, so let me go ahead and get an extra lift and get my neck right,'" Suggs said........

Read more @ http://pro32.ap.org/article/steelers-ravens-rivalry-has-new-look-duel-1st-place

tube517
11-06-2016, 07:45 AM
Eastern Standard Time/Falling back an hour is delaying this game!!!!! :chuckle:

Born2Steel
11-07-2016, 02:08 PM
Different look and feel, ok yeah sure. But still for first place in the division. Very disappointing showing in this one.