PDA

View Full Version : Greg Lloyd Says He Would Have Loved To Play With James Harrison

stillers4me
10-29-2016, 09:10 AM
If there is one person that had to be chosen to serve as the epitome of the Pittsburgh Steelers’ defensive personality over the course of their history—or at least, perhaps, since the conclusion of their original dynasty—then that representative may well be the man who whore the shirt that claimed, “I Wasn’t Hired for My Disposition”.

A five-time Pro Bowl outside linebacker for the Steelers from 1988 to 1997, former sixth-round draft pick Greg Lloyd terrorized quarterbacks for years, and he along with free agent acquisition Kevin Greene—a newly minted Hall of Famer, and the all-time sack leader for linebackers—made one of the great pass-rushing duos in team history during the Blitzburgh era of the mid-90s..........

Read more @ http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/10/greg-lloyd-says-loved-play-james-harrison/

st33lersguy
10-29-2016, 09:51 AM
Every steelers fan concurs

tube517
10-29-2016, 11:15 AM
Dream team OLB combo.

They would have reigned terror. Imagine if Deebo sacked the QB, Lloyd would count the pin 1-2-3, WWE ref style.

They had a recent autograph signing appearance together...w/Jack Lambert. Talk about 3 guys who played real football.....all from small schools.

teegre
10-29-2016, 03:47 PM
Every steelers fan concurs

I just got chills.

I know that Ham and Lambert are more popular linebackers (at least, with my family), but those two are my all-time favorites.

tube517
10-29-2016, 04:07 PM
I just got chills.

I know that Ham and Lambert are more popular linebackers (at least, with my family), but those two are my all-time favorites.

Ham, Lambert, Lloyd, and Harrison are probably all time favorites for Steeler fans that watched all 4 play.

86WARD
10-29-2016, 08:07 PM
Could you imagine?!? :drool:

Devilsdancefloor
10-29-2016, 08:41 PM
they have the same mentality. truly pick your poison who you gonna double team