PDA

View Full Version : Steelers fans: for whom do you root???

teegre
10-12-2016, 02:11 PM
Ugh.

Obviously, a Bengals loss helps the Steelers win the division.

But, a Taperiots loss helps with playoff seeding.

Either way, I hope that Burfict gets suspended for the remainder of the season.

steelreserve
10-12-2016, 02:13 PM
I don't really care, as long as plenty of people get hurt.

edit: But really, always, ALWAYS root for the Patriots to lose, unless it's Week 17 and it would knock us out of the playoffs. Even then I'd hope for a tie at best.

Drazo85
10-12-2016, 02:14 PM
Meteor!

teegre
10-12-2016, 02:16 PM
edit: But really, always, ALWAYS root for the Patriots to lose, unless it's Week 17 and it would knock us out of the playoffs. Even then I'd hope for a tie at best.

I agree 100%.

Count Steeler
10-12-2016, 02:55 PM
How can you even doubt that Brady may lose another game? Obviously, you did not drink your kool aid today.

tube517
10-12-2016, 03:29 PM
Send Burfdefect and Marsha a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 (1st edition)

86WARD
10-12-2016, 03:31 PM
Bengals. Historically, the Steelers have handled the Bengals. Not so much the Patriots.

Moose
10-12-2016, 03:45 PM
I want everyone in our division to lose. I love it when the bungholes lose, right now the bunghole fan's around here are starting to cry, burn their jersey's, starting to start their fire Marvin and Dalton chants. I haven't heard a 'who dey' for week's (the dumbest chant in NFL history). Plus, with a Pat's win it may make it easier for us to knock Tommy off next week. If the bungholes beat them then they would have a attitude for our game. Just my opinion, but I like our division teams to lose every week and I always root for the other team.

Rotorhead
10-12-2016, 04:00 PM
The Cheats, I am rooting for Birthdefect to put a late hit on Marsha and put him out of the game for a couple weeks and get himself suspended a few more games . . .

hawaiiansteeler
10-12-2016, 04:04 PM
Meteor!

two meteors, just to be sure...

fansince'76
10-12-2016, 04:39 PM
Not rooting "for" anyone - however, I'm rooting "against" the Bengals, just to push them further back in the division race.

ALLD
10-12-2016, 06:03 PM
Sink hole while hopefully Hillary Clinton is attending the game.

SteelerFanInStl
10-12-2016, 07:01 PM
I want everyone in our division to lose. I love it when the bungholes lose, right now the bunghole fan's around here are starting to cry, burn their jersey's, starting to start their fire Marvin and Dalton chants. I haven't heard a 'who dey' for week's (the dumbest chant in NFL history). Plus, with a Pat's win it may make it easier for us to knock Tommy off next week. If the bungholes beat them then they would have a attitude for our game. Just my opinion, but I like our division teams to lose every week and I always root for the other team.

Yes, exactly my feelings. F the Bengals and their fans. If they lose this game they just might be done for the year. If the Pats lose, they'll be even tougher facing us. I won't be cheering for either team but I hope that the Pats come out on top but that the Bengals beat them up.

st33lersguy
10-12-2016, 07:59 PM
Patriots will be tougher to beat coming off a loss so we want them to win the previous game, plus I would love to see the Bungals fall to 2-4

lipps83
10-12-2016, 09:58 PM
I am hoping someone lets lose packs of hungry lions and tigers and bears (no relation to the professional sports teams) during the game. Just like the good old days of Gladiator combat.

Would be the dawn of a new sport. Mega Brawl League.

Steel Peon
10-12-2016, 10:28 PM
I want the P-Words to win while incurring some injuries that could affect them down the stretch.

Psycho Ward 86
10-13-2016, 10:27 AM
i want the patriots to beat the bengals. theyre hard enough to beat as it is. but getting them to lose 2 in a row? its been a long time since thats happened

steel striker
10-13-2016, 10:53 AM
I want the bengals to lose so, they can't see any light at the end of the tunnel. Like many have mentioned the cheats don't lose two games in a row.

vasteeler
10-13-2016, 04:58 PM
definitely want the pats to lose. The Bengals are not great and will lose games more so than the pats. The pats losing will benefit us more

st33lersguy
10-13-2016, 08:44 PM
Sink hole while hopefully Hillary Clinton is attending the game.

And Donald Trump

teegre
10-13-2016, 09:05 PM
And Donald Trump

Indeed.
That at reminds me of a joke...

Q: Hillary & Donald fall off of a ship in the middle of the ocean. Who gets saved?
A: America

hawaiiansteeler
10-13-2016, 09:57 PM
Indeed.
That at reminds me of a joke...

Q: Hillary & Donald fall off of a ship in the middle of the ocean. Who gets saved?
A: America

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/af/6b/7e/af6b7e0d502548392ed58db6010356f9.jpg

StillCurtains
10-14-2016, 01:10 AM
This is pretty easy for me.
There is alot of time left in this season and anything can happen. I want the Bengals to lose. It's very likely that the Patriots will be the #1 or 2 seed in the AFC. Yes injuries can happen and I don't wish that on any team, but if healthy the Pats will finish no lower than the 2 seed.

The only sure way to be in the postseason is by winning our division. With the rash of injuries that the Steelers have had we need as big a cushion we can get. There is plenty of time for Cincy and Baltimore to make a run for the division. If it's playoff seeding that everyone is concerned with when it comes to the Pats, then the Steelers just need to handle their business. First they need to get through the Dolphins.

The Steelers have the Pats next week. If they win the division and also beat the Pats, they won't need to worry about playoff seeding against them. We have lost to the Pats both home and away anyway so I really don't feel it makes a difference where the Steelers play them, they just need to beat them.

Godfather
10-16-2016, 07:56 PM

It's a plagiarized chant anyway. They stole it from Who Dat.

The Saints weren't the inventors, but at least they got it from a local high school, St. Aug, and the earliest known use of the phrase was a jazz song.

flanked
10-17-2016, 12:23 AM
I don't really care, as long as plenty of people get hurt.

Karma.
:hatsoff: