PDA

View Full Version : L Green

Rotorhead
10-07-2016, 11:19 AM
Just read a report on BSPN that he is eyeing a return for the Pats game. Would be nice if we could cash in on that investment. Looks like that game is going to have playoff seeding implications so it will be an important one.

Hawkman
10-07-2016, 02:20 PM
Not sure how much he will have to offer, having very little practice. Maybe put him in sparingly. Rather have him up to speed with Ben and the rest of the O for a strong playoff run.

Rotorhead
10-07-2016, 02:30 PM
Yeah, makes sense, but it sounds like good news. Same with Golson, and Foster was full part in practice. Now, just have to get Dupree back and in game mode for the playoffs (provided we make the playoffs) and things will be very good.

86WARD
10-07-2016, 04:56 PM
What's Duprees latest status?

Psycho Ward 86
10-07-2016, 07:22 PM
What's Duprees latest status?

saw on Steelers Depot a couple days ago that it might take a little longer than previously thought to get him back.

I am excited about Green though. Even with just a little practice I say we use him against the Pats. That will be an unexpected X factor that they wont be as ready to gameplan against

BackyardSteel
10-08-2016, 07:41 AM
saw on Steelers Depot a couple days ago that it might take a little longer than previously thought to get him back.

I am excited about Green though. Even with just a little practice I say we use him against the Pats. That will be an unexpected X factor that they wont be as ready to gameplan against

Surprise the Pats? If Godzilla, Rupaul, and Elvis suited up against them Belichick would not even blink. He would have plays to counter.

GBMelBlount
10-08-2016, 08:55 AM
Not sure how much he will have to offer, having very little practice. Maybe put him in sparingly. Rather have him up to speed with Ben and the rest of the O for a strong playoff run.

Completely agree if we are not sure if he is completely healed.

However once completely healthy I hope they use him as much as possible assuming he is making a difference.

I believe the Steelers need to make a full commitment to win every single game with the best available players playing as much as possible.

You never know if or when we will lose a key player like Ben, Brown or Bell....or for how long.

lipps83
10-08-2016, 09:28 AM
I like Heath James, but yeah Green will be a bonus.

Skinart82
10-08-2016, 09:30 AM
Pittsburgh may have a problem, Ben just might have to pass the ball 40 times a game just to get the ball into the hands of so many talented receivers on the team. X has made some nifty catches the past few weeks, The Outlaw made a sweet TD catch in the corner of the end zone against the Chiefs last week, and if L Green lives up to the hype, we may have the most talented core of receiving TEs in the league. There's still a lot to be proven by them, but when you add in Bell, AB and the rest of the receivers, it's an offensive coordinator and QB dream, while a nightmare for defensive coordinators! This is an issue I'm happy to have!

86WARD
10-08-2016, 12:54 PM
What is Roethlisberger's record when he throws over 35 times?

Hawkman
10-08-2016, 01:48 PM
What is Roethlisberger's record when he throws over 35 times?

This year he's 2-1.

Shoes
10-08-2016, 03:36 PM
I think Green will join Harris and his hematoma on IR soon.