PDA

View Full Version : I now have Bengals fans as the crappiest fanbase to date!

StillCurtains
10-03-2016, 07:42 PM
I have them as the worse, crapiest, classless and delusional fanbase to date!

They're message boards are absolutely incredible! They have an entire thread dedicated to how the Steelers suck. If they feel that way, that's fine. The thing is that they have pregame talk of the Steelers' opponents and talk trash.

Later when the Steelers win, then they start talking about the refs as the reason why. If the Steelers lose though then the loss is legit and we just suck. I thought it was bad in the playoff game when they threw items at Ben! They blame us for their team imploding saying the refs helped in that game but don't realize maybe it came back to bite them for showing no class as Ben was carted off!

They don't mention Burfict's actions of intentionaly taking out Bell twice, Brown once and attempting to take out Ben once as well as injuring him. They talked about the NFL suspending Burfict and intentionaly scheduling them to play the Steelers without Burfict. They made no mention how the league promptly suspended Bell as he missed the game as well.

They made mention of watching the KC game in hopes of seeing Bell tear his MCL and are barking saying they gifted Wheaton a TD last night even though a close call, his backside was inbounds. As if that game was truly in doubt anyway!

The Ravens are our biggest rival and I never hear their fans wishing injury on our players and acting so classless. I don't wish injuries on their team, but I wish a season of putrid miserable play on that team just for the classless players that they are as well as their mirror image of a fanbase. I'm fed up with them!

st33lersguy
10-03-2016, 08:30 PM
Only Bengirl fans would dedicate an entire thread to saying a team that is 6-1 against them dating back to December 2013 sucks, but I bet Bungals fans think every single one of those games was won by the refs, even the lopsided ones

tube517
10-03-2016, 08:47 PM
They're message boards are absolutely incredible!

First mistake, why are you even looking at their boards...:chuckle:

StillCurtains
10-03-2016, 09:07 PM

Actually I take a look at all our division opponent's boards. I like to see how knowledgeable their fanbases are. I like to see if they are not only fans of their teams but also fans of the game.

I like to see if they're unbiased in their game observations. I like to see what is going on with the players of their teams as far as injuries, how they feel they are performing and what they feel the strengths and weaknesses are for their respective teams for upcomming matchups.

This helps me stay abreast with what we will eventually be facing. If they are knowledgeable as well as unbiased with class, I can actually talk with them on their boards as I have Ravens fans. The Bengals forums, no way. I never have. They're not worth talking to because their hate is so deep it's blinded them to nonbias and class.

SteelerFanInStl
10-03-2016, 09:24 PM
Bungle fans are the most classless, delusional fans around. They blame everything on the officials and never blame anything on their own team/players. The Steelers are all that they think about. They're completely obsessed with us.

stillers4me
10-03-2016, 10:05 PM
Welcome to my world.

Steelermania
10-03-2016, 10:42 PM
I'm actually an occasional poster on both the Rats, and Stains boards. Of course there are a few knuckleheads (we have some too), but for the most part, they have good fans that will discuss things with you, provided you're not a troll. I don't post on Bengals boards for all of the reasons stated above. They are all frontrunners. I can't wait for Marvin to be fired, so that they can go back to posting 4-12 records every year.

stillers4me
10-04-2016, 05:33 AM
Last Monday, the Bengals fans at work were all in my face about how bad we lost. I laughed with them and said I was sending the Steelers a case of Snickers because they weren't themselves.

Yesterday, they all acted like "What game?"

Nobody was laughing except me. Especially with the other Fantasy League Players. I crushed them all. (Thanks, Ben! :drink:)

Born2Steel
10-04-2016, 07:35 AM
The Browns are a bigger rivalry to the Steelers than the Bengals, if only for historical reasons. Our divisional rivals are the Ravens, first, foremost, and pretty much only at this point. That franchise was the old Browns and that was the best rivalry in football. If the NFL realigned, and the Ohio teams were moved out and the Florida teams replaced them, just for an example, the Steelers would still play their rival twice a year. Bengals fans need to understand football first and then maybe they can understand rivalry. They are just haters.

LloydWoodson
10-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Honestly Steelers fans are just as bad. Bengals fans blindly support Burfict like Steelers fans blindly support Cody Wallace.

Most Steelers fans like Wallace's "grit" and how he "plays with edge."

Is that what we call sticking your fingers up another player's ass in the pile these days? Gif please. Haha.

Steelerschik
10-04-2016, 08:19 AM
The Browns are a bigger rivalry to the Steelers than the Bengals, if only for historical reasons. Our divisional rivals are the Ravens, first, foremost, and pretty much only at this point. That franchise was the old Browns and that was the best rivalry in football. If the NFL realigned, and the Ohio teams were moved out and the Florida teams replaced them, just for an example, the Steelers would still play their rival twice a year. Bengals fans need to understand football first and then maybe they can understand rivalry. They are just haters.

I was going to post that, but you said it all right there. They have no knowledge of football (or anything really) whatsoever. They know less than nothing when it comes to anything football and aren't even worth glancing at their message boards. They are of thug/psycho mentality. It's all about which player their criminals can injure next. But I LOVE how at the beginning of EVERY season, the Bengals are touted as this great team we all know they aren't and how this is their year, yada yada yada and it always ends in failure, ALWAYS! You just have to sit back year after year and laugh at them, poor delusional dumb fucks that they are. Basking in their hate, jealousy, stupidity and utter delusion is part of what makes football season great.

Moose
10-04-2016, 09:10 AM
LOL ! As 'stillers4me' stated, "welcome to my world" also. I've always said that the bunghole fans are the most obnoxious, uneducated (football-wise), classless, loudmouthed, clueless, ignorant and rude fans you will ever run across. I live in Indiana (state) approx. 30 min. from cincinnati. I have a mixture of fans that live around my area, some Colts, some Dallas, some Steelers and even some Browns, but alot of bungholes asses. It's to the point where I don't even go to restaurants or bars on Sunday's when that circus act of a football team is playing. Around this area EVERY bunghole game is televised, so.....if you want to watch football you have no choice. I usually go to a place called MARTINO's which is a Steeler bar/restaurant with great food and cold drinks. But it's a 40 min. or so drive to get there so you have to pace the alcohol while there. I tried to just go to the local pubs here, but I just can't handle the moron's and their obnoxiousness anymore, and busting asses and chairs over the heads at my age just isn't worth it anymore. I've sat with Raven and Brown fans and have had a great time .... but the bungholes are a complete different breed of inbreds. So, good luck StillCurtains my friend, I hope you can find a way to let them entertain you with their stupidity.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly Steelers fans are just as bad. Bengals fans blindly support Burfict like Steelers fans blindly support Cody Wallace.

Is that what we call sticking your fingers up another player's ass in the pile these days? Gif please. Haha.

HUH ? Get outta here !

- - - Updated - - -

Last Monday, the Bengals fans at work were all in my face about how bad we lost. I laughed with them and said I was sending the Steelers a case of Snickers because they weren't themselves.

Yesterday, they all acted like "What game?"

Nobody was laughing except me. Especially with the other Fantasy League Players. I crushed them all. (Thanks, Ben! :drink:)

I also love how ALL the bunghole fans pick Steeler's for the fantasy teams.....LOL. I always said the reason that Fantasy Football was invented was for the bunghole fans, so this way they can get winning teams. Most of the bunghole fans can only name 2 or 3 players on the bunghole team to begin with.

Hawkman
10-04-2016, 12:18 PM

What the hell! Where did that bs come from. I'd love to see all of the Cody Wallace, fan club posts.......very troll like.

SteelerFanInStl
10-04-2016, 04:35 PM
What the hell! Where did that bs come from. I'd love to see all of the Cody Wallace, fan club posts.......very troll like.

I agree. I don't think that I know a single Steelers fan who likes Wallace or condones the things that he's done. I also don't know a single Steelers fan who would want anyone on our team to try to intentionally injure a player on another team or who would cheer when players on another team are injured and throw bottles at them when they're carted off the field.

ALLD
10-04-2016, 04:59 PM
2 Ravens fans are about to be indicted for 2nd degree murder after the Oakland game.

teegre
10-04-2016, 10:01 PM
I sort of like BengalGirl5150...

LloydWoodson
10-04-2016, 11:02 PM

"That said, Wallace's attitude and nastiness should NOT be confused with thuglike behavior from Burfict and Suh. Those two clowns do cheap crap with the full intention of injuring opposing players. THAT is criminal intent IMHO ! Wallace is just nasty minded but nowhere near criminally minded."

That's from this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. I don't think that I know a single Steelers fan who likes Wallace or condones the things that he's done. I also don't know a single Steelers fan who would want anyone on our team to try to intentionally injure a player on another team or who would cheer when players on another team are injured and throw bottles at them when they're carted off the field.

It wasn't a bottle. It was one can thrown by one fan.

SteelerFanInStl
10-05-2016, 07:20 AM

Are you a Bengals apologist? There were multiple items thrown at Ben as he was carted off the field.

Steelerschik
10-05-2016, 07:55 AM
"That said, Wallace's attitude and nastiness should NOT be confused with thuglike behavior from Burfict and Suh. Those two clowns do cheap crap with the full intention of injuring opposing players. THAT is criminal intent IMHO ! Wallace is just nasty minded but nowhere near criminally minded."

That's from this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Not accurate at all. Things were thrown the entire game. Did you see stuff being thrown at Steelers staff/doctors on the sidelines? Did you know that was happening? The same staff had to run in the tunnel to avoid being hit more and were told to leave the field immediately. I'm not even talking players, I'm talking staff. Is that acceptable to you? And even if it was "a can" by "one fan", that is not ok.

LloydWoodson
10-05-2016, 08:17 AM
Not accurate at all. Things were thrown the entire game. Did you see stuff being thrown at Steelers staff/doctors on the sidelines? Did you know that was happening? The same staff had to run in the tunnel to avoid being hit more and were told to leave the field immediately. I'm not even talking players, I'm talking staff. Is that acceptable to you? And even if it was "a can" by "one fan", that is not ok.

That's a pretty big leap from me pointing out Ben had one open can thrown at him to saying the behaviour was acceptable. Have you thought of entering politics or law?

No it was not OK for that one fan to throw that ine can at that one man on the stretcher. Does that make all Bengals fans inherently evil?

I do agree that Bengals fans are homers who actually justify Burfict's horrible attitude. The problem I have is the same type of fans exist on the Steelers side.
I already pointed out the same rationalization happens towards Cody Wallace. He attacked another man's genitals and keeps the Steelers uniform. I mean... it doesn't get much dirtier than that. Decastro eye gouged a Bengal last year.

Bit of "pot kettle" don't you think?

Born2Steel
10-05-2016, 08:42 AM
It is easier to justify the actions of a player that wears your team jersey, it is, and we all do to an extent. Eye gouging is not acceptable to me and the player SHOULD get an ejection, regardless of the uniform. I think we would all agree on that. What this thread is referring to though is a more narrow, focused look at the overall fan attitude at a Bengals/Steelers game. I would take my kids to any stadium to watch a game, except in Cincy. There is a very real fear for your kid's safety at that stadium if you wear Steelers colors. That is just a fact. Bengals fans, overall, take the hatred to heart and THEY WILL THROW THINGS AT CHILDREN WITHOUT THOUGHT OR CARE FOR THEIR ACTIONS. Maybe other fan bases will do the same, I haven't seen that but maybe. I do know and have personally witnessed Bengals fans do just that. Not individually, but as a group, throw into family groups, spit on Steelers fans of all ages, and act with criminal intent toward Steelers fans. That is exactly why I don't call this a rivalry, because there is zero respect on and off the field. And this hatred is mostly one sided. I simply avoid the situation.

Steelerschik
10-05-2016, 08:43 AM
That's a pretty big leap from me pointing out Ben had one open can thrown at him to saying the behaviour was acceptable. Have you thought of entering politics or law?

No it was not OK for that one fan to throw that ine can at that one man on the stretcher. Does that make all Bengals fans inherently evil?

I do agree that Bengals fans are homers who actually justify Burfict's horrible attitude. The problem I have is the same type of fans exist on the Steelers side.
I already pointed out the same rationalization happens towards Cody Wallace. He attacked another man's genitals and keeps the Steelers uniform. I mean... it doesn't get much dirtier than that. Decastro eye gouged a Bengal last year.

Bit of "pot kettle" don't you think?

Entering politics or law? Seriously, I was pointing out how you made it sound like it was no big deal that it wasn't a bottle, just one can by one fan and it wasn't just towards players but the staff. Not cool. Just pointing that out, didn't require your extra little comment, not a big deal.

As for Cody Wallace and Decastro, never said purposely injuring another player is right. Never. Not even going there cause IMO Burfict has no place in the NFL at all. The OP made a comment about Bengals fans, my original post was their fans on their forums are brain dead dumb fucks, they just are. I know there's Steelers fans that are the same, they're in every fan base, nothing new. And maybe not ALL Bengals fans are evil assholes (IMO the majority are), but I know for a fact that Steelers staff have never had objects hurled at them the way they did there in any other stadium, ever. Just pointing it out. So if that means I need to go into politics or law or whatever, so be it.

SteelerFanInStl
10-05-2016, 09:59 AM

You keep stating this as if it's a known fact. Where are you getting this from? There were many articles after this happened talking about the deplorable behavior of the Bengal fans and about multiple fanS throwing things at Ben as he was carted off. You're assuming that because only one can hit him, that nothing else was thrown. That's a pretty bad assumption on your part.

You can clearly see at the beginning of this video that something else comes down from the crowd and misses the cart before the can hit. If the camera wasn't zoomed in tight on the cart, I'm sure that you would see a lot more things being thrown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnXOljWY3gY

Crow-Magnon
10-05-2016, 06:52 PM

Seriously! What kind of hopeless loser posts on another team's forum? My God, they must be total douches! :pointlaugh:

Crow-Magnon
10-05-2016, 06:57 PM
2 Ravens fans are about to be indicted for 2nd degree murder after the Oakland game.

That is incorrect. It is two Raiders fans. Although it appears that the Ravens fan that was assaulted is not without fault. Too many fans of all teams get into trouble when they drink too much. My limit is two beers at a game.

Born2Steel
10-05-2016, 07:00 PM
Seriously! What kind of hopeless loser posts on another team's forum? My God, they must be total douches! :pointlaugh:

Complete.:rolleyes:

LloydWoodson
10-05-2016, 11:16 PM
The man who was just shot in Az a couple days in that spectacular video was a Steelers fan. At least he had a Steelers shirt on as he opened fire on police.

teegre
10-06-2016, 06:30 AM
Decastro eye gouged a Bengal last year.

Wasn't it Burfict who he tried to eye-gouge? Wasn't Burfict on top of him? Wasn't Burfict spitting in his face? Hadn't Burfict threatened to break DD's knees???

SteelerFanInStl
10-06-2016, 07:22 AM
Wasn't it Burfict who he tried to eye-gouge? Wasn't Burfict on top of him? Wasn't Burfict spitting in his face? Hadn't Burfict threatened to break DD's knees???

Correct on all points.

LloydWoodson
10-06-2016, 08:11 AM

Nope. Decastro eye gouged Gilberry not Burfict. Didn't stop you from getting an immediate affirmation as to the veracity of your revisionist history haha! "Correct on all counts" haha.

This is what I'm talking about. "Decastro isn't dirty the Bengals deserve to be eye gouged."

I can envision Steelers fans cheering as Ben brings forth the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch to be thrown at the Bengals on the count of three. Bengals deserve it! Ben grenades opposing teams in the name of the Lord!

Hawkman
10-06-2016, 08:17 AM
Nope. Decastro eye gouged Gilberry not Burfict. Didn't stop you from getting an immediate affirmation as to the veracity of your revisionist history haha! "Correct on all counts" haha.

This is what I'm talking about. "Decastro isn't dirty the Bengals deserve to be eye gouged."

I can envision Steelers fans cheering as Ben brings forth the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch to be thrown at the Bengals on the count of three. Bengals deserve it! Ben grenades opposing teams in the name of the Lord!

Who knows what the hell "you're talking about". You started out by basically saying that Steelers fans are as bad as Bungles fans, and now you're talking about Ben throwing grenades in the name of the lord......bit of a head scratcher.

LloydWoodson
10-06-2016, 08:37 AM
Who knows what the hell "you're talking about". You started out by basically saying that Steelers fans are as bad as Bungles fans, and now you're talking about Ben throwing grenades in the name of the lord......bit of a head scratcher.

"Lookee here boys! We got ourselves whatcha call a "phil-eye-stine." You ain't never seen Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail has you, boy?

The homerism of NFL fans is a microcosm that accurately mirrors jingoism. That was my point. The demonization of one's enemy is an essential part of any conflict. In the Monty Python reference the hand grenade being blessed by high ranking religious clerics for the use by the "good guy" (Steelers fans) against the "bad guy" (Bengals fans) is in my opinion a good example of "with us or against us" type rhetoric.

LloydWoodson
10-06-2016, 08:42 AM
Here's a story about Bengals fans donating 7,000 pounds of canned food for a food drive. Maybe they aren't all bad? Or maybe just one person donated the food and the rest are all bad?

http://m.fox19.com/fox19/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:7Nyco1Ty

fansince'76
10-06-2016, 08:49 AM
Attempting to equate Wallace's behavior to Burfict's over the last couple of Steelers/Bengals games is a laughable and gigantic reach. Anyone notice how "quiet" the proceedings were when the Steelers and Bengals played a couple of weeks ago sans Burfict? Even the announcers commented on it. Think it was a coincidence? I don't. Burfict was COMPLETELY out of control during the 2nd regular season game and the WC game last year.

SteelerFanInStl
10-06-2016, 12:04 PM

The only person that I saw or heard DeCastro getting into it with was Burfict. Where's your proof that he "eye gouged" Gilberry? Do you know what took place immediately prior to the "eye gouging"? I'm not saying that it didn't happen, but I prefer to not just take your word for it since you seem to be all about standing up for Bengal fans.

teegre
10-06-2016, 02:08 PM

Correct. It was Gilberry. But, he & Burfict had been razzing DD all game, and DD had finally had enough.

An allegory:
In my neighborhood, growing up, Rufus and Tufus were the bullies. Rufus was far worse, but Tufus was no saint. Regardless, one day at school, Rufus kept picking on Lil' Davey: punching his arm, spitting on him, threatening to kill his mom, you know... the norm. Then, on the way home, Tufus bumped into Lil' Davey... and Lil' Davey exploded on Tufus: pushed him to the ground, got him in a choke hold, and tried to gouge his eyes out.

And, no one blamed Lil' Davey one bit.

MONTY PYTHON:
Last Halloween, a couple of kids walked up to my house, dressed as King Arthur and Sir Robin... clapping coconuts, pretend galloping... the whole nine.

I asked them: What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Without batting an eye, they replied: African or European?

I dumped the entire bowl of candy into their bags. :lol:

Born2Steel
10-06-2016, 02:45 PM
Correct. It was Gilberry. But, he & Burfict had been razzing DD all game, and DD had finally had enough.

An allegory:
In my neighborhood, growing up, Rufus and Tufus were the bullies. Rufus was far worse, but Tufus was no saint. Regardless, one day at school, Rufus kept picking on Lil' Davey: punching his arm, spitting on him, threatening to kill his mom, you know... the norm. Then, on the way home, Tufus bumped into Lil' Davey... and Lil' Davey exploded on Tufus: pushed him to the ground, got him in a choke hold, and tried to gouge his eyes out.

And, no one blamed Lil' Davey one bit.

MONTY PYTHON:
Last Halloween, a couple of kids walked up to my house, dressed as King Arthur and Sir Robin... clapping coconuts, pretend galloping... the whole nine.

I asked them: What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Without batting an eye, they replied: African or European?

I dumped the entire bowl of candy into their bags. :lol:

You should have given them a shrubbery.

pczach
10-06-2016, 03:24 PM
Here's a story about Bengals fans donating 7,000 pounds of canned food for a food drive. Maybe they aren't all bad? Or maybe just one person donated the food and the rest are all bad?

http://m.fox19.com/fox19/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:7Nyco1Ty

Nobody here is claiming every single Bengals fan is an idiot or a horrible person.

You made a ridiculous statement saying that Wallace was just as bad as Burfict and that Steelers fans are 100% behind him in his actions on a Steelers message board. Instead of admitting you overstated something or exaggerated to make a point, you doubled and tripled down with more and more outrageous comments and assertions that have been called out by several posters. They didn't attack you personally. They just stated things to try to show you that you are incorrect on some of your assertions.

You are in this way over your head because you refuse to admit you were wrong in your initial premise that Steelers fans backed Wallace's cheap shit on the field, and have just painted a not so flattering picture of yourself to everyone that reads this thread.

For crying out loud man, just stop already.

You're wrong.

When every single person is telling you you're wrong, a reasonable person would take a step back and contemplate that information and act accordingly.

I'm just trying to help.

Hawkman
10-06-2016, 03:42 PM
"Lookee here boys! We got ourselves whatcha call a "phil-eye-stine." You ain't never seen Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail has you, boy?

The homerism of NFL fans is a microcosm that accurately mirrors jingoism. That was my point. The demonization of one's enemy is an essential part of any conflict. In the Monty Python reference the hand grenade being blessed by high ranking religious clerics for the use by the "good guy" (Steelers fans) against the "bad guy" (Bengals fans) is in my opinion a good example of "with us or against us" type rhetoric.

I'm more partial to "Life of Brian".......boy!!

tube517
10-06-2016, 03:45 PM
Steelers' Cody Wallace accepts late-hit fine: 'It was dangerous what I did'

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/cody-wallace-steelers-late-hit-video-penalty-flag-fine-nfl-salary/dd839szo2g5716m5l9ecf1m2d

“We respect Cody a lot,” Brown said. “He’s a leader. Anytime he sees a guy take a shot on me he gets a little feisty. That’s the way he plays. He’s physical. He’s a great teammate.”

“It was dangerous what I did,” Wallace told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. “You can’t do stuff like that out there. I fully expected it. It’s part of the game.”

Vontaze Burfict blames Bengals teammate for playoff loss to Steelers

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/vontaze-burfict-blames-bengals-teammate-for-playoff-loss-to-steelers/

"There was only a minute left in the game," Burfict said. "Coach always says, 'Trust a teammate to pack your parachute,' and I trusted my teammate. I don't want to say any names, but I trusted my teammates to execute and finish the game."

teegre
10-06-2016, 04:10 PM
You should have given them a shrubbery.

I fart in Bengals fans' general direction!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm more partial to "Life of Brian".......boy!!

Besides laughs, giggles, chuckles, smiles, gaiety, hilarity, gaffaws, titters, cackles, jocularity, amusement, and the occasional parody... what has "Life of Brian" ever done for us!?!

Hawkman
10-06-2016, 05:01 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Besides laughs, giggles, chuckles, smiles, gaiety, hilarity, gaffaws, titters, cackles, jocularity, amusement, and the occasional parody... what has "Life of Brian" ever done for us!?!

"Given us peace".

Born2Steel
10-06-2016, 07:10 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Well, there's that song..."Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life".

teegre
10-07-2016, 07:55 AM
"Given us peace".

Peace???... oh, shut up.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, there's that song..."Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life".

If you want to Steelers fan, you have to really hate the Bengals.
I do!
Oh yeah, how much?
A lot!
Alright, you're in.

LloydWoodson
10-07-2016, 08:36 AM

- - - Updated - - -

I saw one Bengals fan in an Ochocinco jersey and told him I couldn't believe he would spend money on that. Then I told him his mother was a hamster and his father smelled of elderberries.

teegre
10-07-2016, 02:08 PM
I saw one Bengals fan in an Ochocinco jersey and told him I couldn't believe he would spend money on that. Then I told him his mother was a hamster and his father smelled of elderberries.

Was his name Biggus Dickus?

pczach
10-07-2016, 03:10 PM

Beat me to it! :heh:

Hawkman
10-07-2016, 05:26 PM

"He has a wife you know"?

86WARD
10-07-2016, 06:43 PM

Lol

BackyardSteel
10-08-2016, 11:55 AM
And we now there is an entire thread on how Bengals Fans suck?

Hawkman
10-08-2016, 12:38 PM
And we now there is an entire thread on how Bengals Fans suck?

And??????

86WARD
10-08-2016, 12:53 PM
We suck for taking so long to create this thread.

pczach
10-08-2016, 04:53 PM
http://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/monkeysridingdogsherdingsheep1.gif?w=1000

Hawkman
10-08-2016, 05:30 PM
We suck for taking so long to create this thread.

:rofl2:

BackyardSteel
10-08-2016, 08:36 PM
And??????

Only Bengirl fans would dedicate an entire thread to saying a team that is 6-1 against them dating back to December 2013 sucks, but I bet Bungals fans think every single one of those games was won by the refs, even the lopsided ones

I actually meant to quote this in my original reply.

Hawkman
10-08-2016, 08:43 PM
But where else would Monty Python quotes get worked in?

Justin Otstott
10-08-2016, 11:30 PM
Bengals fans are from a very very special planet somewhere far away. You cannot fault these species.

86WARD
10-09-2016, 09:38 AM

Lol...is that a challenge?!?

SteelerFanInStl
10-09-2016, 09:40 AM
I actually meant to quote this in my original reply.

You used your 2nd post on this forum to complain about this thread? LOL!

pczach
10-09-2016, 10:14 AM

:lol:

Some people wring their hands at stuff like this, some of us embrace the horror and just run with it and use it as an opportunity to get some laughs out of it.

Then you have some others that are active participants, and then feel guilt about that, and want to go back in time and change something they see as a lapse in judgement. :rofl2:

I don't have that problem!

Mojouw
10-09-2016, 10:36 AM

And who are you who is so wise in the ways of science?

Hawkman
10-09-2016, 11:41 AM

:chuckle:
Some people wring their hands at stuff like this, some of us embrace the horror and just run with it and use it as an opportunity to get some laughs out of it.

Then you have some others that are active participants, and then feel guilt about that, and want to go back in time and change something they see as a lapse in judgement. :rofl2:

I don't have that problem!

That's very cosmically said.:chuckle:

- - - Updated - - -

:chuckle:

BackyardSteel
10-09-2016, 11:53 AM

Sarcasm my friend. And where did I complain? I stated a fact!

teegre
10-09-2016, 05:35 PM

Well, she weighs the same as a duck; so, she is made of wood. Thus... she is a...

Mojouw
10-09-2016, 05:38 PM
Well, she weighs the same as a duck; so, she is made of wood. Thus... she is a...

Build a bridge out of her?

https://youtu.be/k3jt5ibfRzw

teegre
10-09-2016, 05:46 PM
Build a bridge out of her?

https://youtu.be/k3jt5ibfRzw

:applaudit:

StillCurtains
10-10-2016, 12:43 AM
You know what guys?! The REFS beat them today @ Jerry's World!!!

teegre
10-12-2016, 08:28 AM
A perfect segue:

There are those who call me... Tim... LuMbeR.

#chRistMassweAtEr
#owLDog
#maYnaYZ

ETL
10-13-2016, 02:07 PM
I am shocked at the lack of compassion that Steeler fans are displaying in this thread.

Imagine not eating for days and then seeing all this food in abundance go to someone else who is already well fed. Wouldn't you complain about the unfairness and whine and cry foul and wish nothing but hatred on the others?

Well that is what being a Bengals fan is like. The Steelers and Ravens fans have been fed now and then by our teams but the Bengals fans are starving and reacting appropriately. Show some compassion!!

(By the way, the Browns fans have already died of starvation and are basically docile zombies)

hawaiiansteeler
10-13-2016, 02:49 PM

their mothers are hamsters and their fathers smell of elderberries...

teegre
10-14-2016, 12:06 AM
their mothers are hamsters and their fathers smell of elderberries...

And now, taking this thread in another direction... where is Ultimate Bengal??? #horses

pczach
10-15-2016, 09:45 AM

And now, taking this thread in another direction... where is Ultimate Bengal??? #horses

We can only speculate......

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/argentina-gaucho-embracing-horse-rolling-in-field-picture-id200529123-001?k=6&m=200529123-001&s=170667a&w=0&h=UWnvUEzVb9SZOvUT1oSIw23zXOdLhiA8eRSoz6lwY7M=

teegre
10-15-2016, 09:49 AM
We can only speculate......

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/argentina-gaucho-embracing-horse-rolling-in-field-picture-id200529123-001?k=6&m=200529123-001&s=170667a&w=0&h=UWnvUEzVb9SZOvUT1oSIw23zXOdLhiA8eRSoz6lwY7M=

I'm guessing he's in the UK, because it's porn day -er- Champions Day.

pczach
10-15-2016, 10:02 AM
I'm guessing he's in the UK, because it's porn day -er- Champions Day.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51D0dpto-pL.jpg

Hawkman
10-15-2016, 10:02 AM
"They're not the Messiahs, they're naughty boys".