PDA

View Full Version : Artie Burns Focus, Progress Earns Tomlin’s Praise

polamalubeast
09-20-2016, 12:02 PM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/09/artie-burns-focus-progress-earns-tomlins-praise/

Skinart82
09-20-2016, 02:04 PM
That tipped pass in the end zone was pretty!

Rotorhead
09-20-2016, 03:12 PM
I agree about that tipped pass. He seems to play the ball well. He has a lot of learning to do also, but it looks as though he will get plenty of snaps this season. I think our secondary is going to get pretty good this season between Davis, Burns and Gilbert we should not have to worry about them much. Our last pieces will be OLB. This season is getting more exciting as we go!

st33lersguy
09-20-2016, 05:33 PM
I like his progress 2 weeks into the regular season. He is a raw rookie, he will only get better

SteelerFanInStl
09-20-2016, 08:46 PM
I like the fact that we're already getting contributions from both Artie and Davis.

What's happening with Gilbert? I haven't heard anything about him since we did the trade. I wonder how he's progressing.

Hawkman
09-20-2016, 09:36 PM
I like the fact that we're already getting contributions from both Artie and Davis.

What's happening with Gilbert? I haven't heard anything about him since we did the trade. I wonder how he's progressing.

Played a little bit on ST. Maybe just getting him up to speed.......as it were. Remember, we didn't get him until after camp. May also have to unlearn some bad habits.

Psycho Ward 86
09-20-2016, 11:17 PM
this team is going to be something else with all the player we'll get back in the coming weeks and into midseason....Markus Wheaton, Roosevelt Nix, Leveon Bell, Ladarius Green, Senquez Golson, Bud Dupree. Artie Burns and Justin Gilbert will be up to speed. Jesus.

SteelerFanInStl
09-21-2016, 06:53 AM
Played a little bit on ST. Maybe just getting him up to speed.......as it were. Remember, we didn't get him until after camp. May also have to unlearn some bad habits.

Yea, I know that it'll take him a while. I hadn't noticed him at all so I was wondering if he was even playing on ST.

There's no pressure on him now. What happens for him now is really up to him.

tube517
09-21-2016, 07:06 AM
this team is going to be something else with all the player we'll get back in the coming weeks and into midseason....Markus Wheaton, Roosevelt Nix, Leveon Bell, Ladarius Green, Senquez Golson, Bud Dupree. Artie Burns and Justin Gilbert will be up to speed. Jesus.

The defense will be interesting to watch when (if) Dupree and Golson can come back