PDA

View Full Version : Chris Boswell shows off Touch that he lacked last season

Psycho Ward 86
09-13-2016, 02:46 PM
Read more: http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/09/chris-boswell-shows-off-touch-lacked-first-season/

Boswell recorded six touchbacks, and the only kickoff on which he did not record a touchback was the one that followed Antonio Brown’s second touchdown receptions, following which he received an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for…twerking—I think.

And on that one, which was booted from the Steelers’ 20-yard line thanks to the 15-yard penalty, was fielded at the three-yard line after traveling 77 yards. In other words, had it been taken from the 35-yard line, where kickoffs are taken, it would have gone out of the back of the end zone.

Hawkman
09-13-2016, 06:30 PM
As much as I love AB, it's time for him to stop doing things that penalize the Steelers 15 yards. You never know when that might cause trouble. Suppose that kick from the 20 turns out to be a run back for a td. Just saying...

lipps83
09-13-2016, 08:42 PM
Not worried about it. It just means that the other team just matched the offenses production and the Steelers offense goes right back out.

Not worried about it the slightest. I am more worried about if they forget to put ketchup on the next hot dog I order.

Born2Steel
09-14-2016, 06:04 PM
The NFL should not penalize for showtime celebrations. Have some rules to keep it sane, but 15 yards is stupid. The game is a show. Celebrations are expected. Since when is a TD dance a 15 yard penalty? Even if it was 'twerking'?

Different question but mostly same content....should Aaron Rogers TD celebration. which is the same as his 'discount double check' commercials, be considered advertising?