PDA

View Full Version : Big-name quarterbacks could decide AFC North

stillers4me
09-05-2016, 08:40 AM
In what could be a competitive AFC North, all eyes will be on the quarterbacks.

The Steelers and Cincinnati Bengals again are heavy favorites to win the division. Ben Roethlisberger and Andy Dalton have led their teams to the past three titles and have combined for 63 wins during that span.

The division is the only one with two Super Bowl-winning quarterbacks: Roethlisberger and Baltimore's Joe Flacco. It's also a division in which two quarterbacks — Dalton and Cleveland's Robert Griffin III — are seeking redemption or affirmation............

read more @ http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/11038591-74/roethlisberger-flacco-dalton

j-d-s
09-06-2016, 12:25 AM
Ha! I totally forgot RG3 is now playing at Cleveland. Guess when I heard the news I thought... well, that means his career is definitely dead. Or has playing for the Browns helped anyone... ever?

Probably gonna be a close one between Cleveland and SF for the No. 1 pick:sofunny:.

BlackAndGold
09-06-2016, 09:13 AM
Ha! I totally forgot RG3 is now playing at Cleveland. Guess when I heard the news I thought... well, that means his career is definitely dead. Or has playing for the Browns helped anyone... ever?

Probably gonna be a close one between Cleveland and SF for the No. 1 pick:sofunny:.

If Cleveland somehow gets Watson and Fournette(Philly's pick)...