PDA

View Full Version : Art Rooney II On Steelers TE Ladarius Green: ‘Things Have Evolved That We Didn’t Expect’

Shoes
09-01-2016, 01:25 PM
Just change Greens name to "easy money." As I said before I'd be really surprised if this guys plays this year.

"There have been reports stating that the Steelers were not informed by Green when they signed him that he was experiencing these suspected headaches and quickly after that there was media speculation that the organization might cut the tight end because of that and then attempt to recoup the $4.75 million signing bonus he was given as part of his deal."

Well hell, if thats the case didn't the Steelers medical team ask him about his concussion history?!!

When the Pittsburgh Steelers signed tight end Ladarius Green to a four-year, $20 million free agent contract back in March they did so with the assumption that he and his surgically repaired ankle would be ready to play come the start of the 2016 regular season. Those assumptions have now turned to disappointments as Green will now start the 2016 regular season on the team’s Reserve/PUP list and presumably not because of his ankle, but instead, because of recurring headaches that he’s reportedly been experiencing due to previous concussions he has suffered.
More here:

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/09/art-rooney-ii-steelers-te-ladarius-green-things-evolved-didnt-expect/

Hawkman
09-01-2016, 10:22 PM
I certainly understand why no one has commented on this thread! Is ther a history of Green, not wanting to play, and just pick up a paycheck?

Shoes
09-01-2016, 10:39 PM
I certainly understand why no one has commented on this thread! Is ther a history of Green, not wanting to play, and just pick up a paycheck?

Where did I say Green didn't want to play? If he has concussion issues and didn't say anything to the Steelers, I'd say he sure was looking for *easy money*. On the other hand the Steelers medical staff had to know he had a history of concussions. I'd like to know if they talked to him about that.

Hawkman
09-01-2016, 11:17 PM
Where did I say Green didn't want to play? If he has concussion issues and didn't say anything to the Steelers, I'd say he sure was looking for *easy money*. On the other hand the Steelers medical staff had to know he had a history of concussions. I'd like to know if they talked to him about that.

We the public at the moment, have no clue what's going on with Green right now, and to me, calling him "easy money", is...un-called for. :heh:

Shoes
09-01-2016, 11:26 PM
We the public at the moment, have no clue what's going on with Green right now, and to me, calling him "easy money", is...un-called for. :heh:

I think the PG piece a few weeks back that said his Steeler teammates were rolling their eyes because he wasn't practicing gives me a pretty good clue. Incidentally, there are plenty of threads below that haven't had a comment...you better go and police them also.

86WARD
09-02-2016, 07:41 PM
Footballs version of Danny Tartabull?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hawkman
09-02-2016, 10:24 PM
I think the PG piece a few weeks back that said his Steeler teammates were rolling their eyes because he wasn't practicing gives me a pretty good clue. Incidentally, there are plenty of threads below that haven't had a comment...you better go and police them also.

Yes sir I'll get right on that.