PDA

View Full Version : Mike Tomlin Continues To Praise Steelers’ Young WR Eli Rogers

polamalubeast
08-29-2016, 03:58 PM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/08/mike-tomlin-continues-praise-steelers-young-wr-eli-rogers/

steelerdude15
08-30-2016, 11:10 AM
I think Eli could develop into another good receiver. He's had a pretty good training camp and he's played well in the preseasons games. He runs pretty good routes and catches everything that comes his way.

Psycho Ward 86
08-30-2016, 06:56 PM
My prediction: 58 catches, 616 yards, 4 TD's

tube517
08-30-2016, 07:30 PM
Is Eli going to do any kick returns or backup PR?

polamalubeast
09-01-2016, 07:24 AM
Meet Eli 'illusionist' Rogers, Ben Roethlisberger's new weapon in the slot

PITTSBURGH -- Every year, the NFL is littered with preseason success stories that don't translate to the regular season.

At least two instances indicate Eli Rogers will be different.

In the Pittsburgh Steelers' joint practice against the Detroit Lions, Ben Roethlisberger threw to Rogers on his first two attempts of the day in 11-man work.

In Friday's win at New Orleans, Roethlisberger threw to Rogers on four of his first 14 attempts, resulting in two catches for 17 yards.

The Steelers have been hungry for a true slot receiver to pair with Antonio Brown, and they might just have it in Rogers, Teddy Bridgewater's close friend from Miami Northwestern High who went undrafted out of Louisville and missed all of last season with a foot injury.

Talk about a fast study. Roethlisberger said he jokes with Rogers about how annoying he is because of "how much he's in my ear asking questions."

"The more he can work the middle, the more safeties will have to respect him and stop cheating on AB," Roethlisberger said.

Now that Rogers is poised to be a factor in the offense, it's a good time to learn more about him...

read more

http://www.espn.com/blog/pittsburgh-steelers/post/_/id/19981/meet-eli-the-illusionist-rogers-ben-roethlisbergers-new-weapon-in-the-slot

Shoes
09-02-2016, 08:12 AM
Seems like a great young man. He is going to be a huge plus with Bryant out, hope he can stay healthy.