PDA

View Full Version : Green denies rumors he's suffering from recurring headaches

stillers4me
08-21-2016, 08:51 AM
Ladarius Green isn't retiring anytime soon — the Steelers' $20 million free agent tight end made that quite clear.

As for the reported headaches that have kept him on the physically unable to perform list since the start of training camp, Green didn't necessarily squash that idea, but he didn't endorse it, either.

Speaking for the first time Saturday since an NFL Network report Aug. 11 claimed Green was suffering from headaches possibly stemming from a pair of concussions he suffered during an 11-day span last year while playing for the Chargers, Green reiterated what coach Mike Tomlin said last week — it's the ankle..........

read more @ http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/10999684-74/green-headaches-steelers

Hawkman
08-21-2016, 09:15 AM
" I have still be rehabbing on my ankle". ?? Not sure that's what he really be said.

tube517
08-21-2016, 09:40 AM
He's probably a gangster smoking mariJuna or taking Herion!

Cut the thug!

zulater
08-21-2016, 11:24 AM

Cut the thug!

Good point. And I just recently found out that they're the same! :chuckle:

hawaiiansteeler
08-21-2016, 03:31 PM
Good point. And I just recently found out that they're the same! :chuckle:

yes, Marijuna is EXACTLY like Herion...:smoker:

Steel Peon
08-21-2016, 04:15 PM
Holy shit......is this "As the World Turns" or something? How are there any conflicting reports when it comes to any of our players' health? Will I have to wait until next week to find out if Green's been spending too much time with Felicia again? Is there bizarre love triangle going on behind the scenes? Has the true paternity of someone's child been brought into question?

Mojouw
08-21-2016, 05:26 PM
Holy shit......is this "As the World Turns" or something? How are there any conflicting reports when it comes to any of our players' health? Will I have to wait until next week to find out if Green's been spending too much time with Felicia again? Is there bizarre love triangle going on behind the scenes? Has the true paternity of someone's child been brought into question?

It is because in a race to ensure that we only receive the "hottest of takes" on NFL stories, many "news" outlets simply report rumor, speculation, an innuendo as fact.

There has been no single on the record comment from anyone associated with Green, the Steelers, someone within in shouting distance of a medical degree, or even the Chargers for that matter regarding headaches.

Does that mean that Green isn't riddled with post-concussion syndrome and can barely move? I have no idea - but I do know that everyone agrees that his ankle is still wonky. Until I hear different, I'm going to assume that won't force him into an early retirement.

pczach
08-21-2016, 06:24 PM

Cut the thug!

Obviously! :grin:

This gangbanger needs to go back to "Compton or Harlem". :flap:

We have officially entered the Twilight Zone.