PDA

View Full Version : Ravens first pre-season game on. Good time to check in for 2016/2017 season?

Crow-Magnon
08-11-2016, 07:22 PM
Well, it's that time of year again. Getting my hunting gear ready for early September bow season. Splitting wood for winter. Logging back in to Steelers Universe lol. So hello to all the posters I've talked to in years past, and hi to any new ones.

I'll be honest, I'm not expecting a great season from Baltimore. 9-7 at most, 8-8 more likely. Flacco's knee is supposed to be good-to-go, but you never know until the first snap of the real season. Too many questions and so many holes that needed filling.

What's your Steelers predictions? And can either of our teams please dethrone Cincinatti?

Hey, I'll say one thing. Maryland has kicked some serious ass in the pool in Rio so far!

polamalubeast
08-11-2016, 07:27 PM
My expectations are very high this year...I want a first round bye this year.

But of course it will not be easy because our division is very good again.The Bengals are talented and I think the Ravens will bounce back.

Crow-Magnon
08-11-2016, 07:42 PM
Can the Bengals be good three years running? Isn't there a law against that? Maybe a law of nature? :wave:

vasteeler
08-11-2016, 07:56 PM
screw you, you stinking rat...:heh:

Crow-Magnon
08-11-2016, 08:06 PM
I needed that. After all, I work in Philly where they greet you so kindly!:bounce:

ALLD
08-11-2016, 08:14 PM
Cincy has a new OC and lots of injuries. They will not win the division. Ravens have a lot of holes too, but that does not mean on any given Sunday they can't put it together to defeat their arch rival.

I think this is the year Cincy is exposed and implodes. Ravens could win 9 games if Flacco can play the entire season.

st33lersguy
08-11-2016, 08:32 PM
Let's the hope the injuries and suspension that have already started for Pittsburgh stop quickly

fansince'76
08-11-2016, 09:18 PM
Welcome back, Crow! :hatsoff:

As other people have mentioned, injuries could very well be the great equalizer.

GRAYGHOST668
08-11-2016, 09:29 PM
I think the Steelers take the division this year with all others finishing 8-8 to 10-6,,,,,the Browns will be in the cellar again,,,Patsy are due for a off season I think everyone would like to see that

fansince'76
08-11-2016, 10:06 PM
I think the Steelers take the division this year with all others finishing 8-8 to 10-6,,,,,the Browns will be in the cellar again,,,Patsy are due for a off season I think everyone would like to see that

Unfortunately, they'll cakewalk to another (at worst) #2 seed in that sad sack division they play in...

86WARD
08-12-2016, 09:31 AM
My expectations are in check and they have gone down recently with the news of Bell, Bryant and now Green this offseason. I still have little to no confidence in the defenses back end but really like what they possibly could be upfront with chick and Hargreaves.