PDA

View Full Version : What have you had a Steeler sign?

BPS3akaWirels3
05-29-2010, 08:30 PM
I couldn't make it last week to York, PA where Clark and Wallace were signing but I dropped off my SB 43 Ring to have Clark sign. I was told when they handed it to him he said "What is this?' I didn't leave the ring as you could understand why.. Here is a pic.. What have you had signed?

2 Click on picture

Prok
05-29-2010, 08:39 PM
thats freakin cool. i've had terrible towels, shirts hats and cards signed. my niece has a football signed by players of the 90'.

stillers4me
05-29-2010, 08:44 PM
We have a signed Harrison picture that we got when we met him at a signing. He's the only Steeler we've actually met. We also have a signed Harrison jersey and a signed Farrior jersey. We have a signed SB XLIII football signed by Santonio. Lets see........ the 16 x 20 SI cover with Hines on the front when he was superbowl MVP and another 16x20 SI cover with Woodley on it signed by the Wood himself. Oh yeah.... the amazing interception on the ground pic signed by Troy and one signed pic of Ryan Clark jacking up Willis McGahee. I don't want to look at my husbands credit card bill. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Smileys/chuckle.gif

I have had some of them framed and matted and when I get the rest done, they will hang in our basement/gym and I'll be posting pics.

steelpride12
05-29-2010, 08:49 PM
Oh man um I have a football white signed by over 15 players including Big Ben, Wallace, Batch, Mundy, Heath Miller and lots of Gold paper signed with so many sigs I can't even name them all. More to come this training camp!

vader29
05-29-2010, 08:51 PM
That is cool. How does one go about getting a Super Bowl ring like that? John Rienstra is the only Steeler autograph I've ever gotten in person, he spoke at a banquet in my senior year of high school.

BPS3akaWirels3
05-29-2010, 09:02 PM
That is cool. How does one go about getting a Super Bowl ring like that? John Rienstra is the only Steeler autograph I've ever gotten in person, he spoke at a banquet in my senior year of high school.

It was made by Josten's.. They make all the HS, College and Sprts Championship rings... After we won the Super Bowl there was a link on the Steelers.com website to order one. It was a Christmas gift from my parents this past. HUGE suprise for me...

I also have a terrible towel and picture of Myron Cope that he signed..

Prok
05-29-2010, 09:07 PM
Oh, forgot to mention i met Dermonti Dawson at camp last year and he signed a bunch of stuff for my sister and me.

He also took time to BS with us.

ChosenOne
05-29-2010, 09:09 PM
I haven't gotten all of these in person, but they are all signed and authenticated nonetheless!

Signed Santonio Holmes Super Bowl XLIII replica ball
Signed Ben Roethlisberger football
Signed Steel Curtain (all four members) mini helmet
Signed James Harrison / Lawrence Timmons / James Farrior / LaMarr Woodley 16x20 photo
Signed Hines Ward 16x20 Super Bowl XL Sports Illustrated cover photo
Signed Rashard Mendenhall jersey
Signed Ben Roethlisberger jersey
Signed Jack Lambert jersey
Signed James Harrison jersey

Signed Marc-Andre Fleury jersey
Signed Marc-Andre Fleury 8x10 photo
Signed Sidney Crosby 8x10 photo

stillers4me
05-29-2010, 09:10 PM
It was made by Josten's.. They make all the HS, College and Sprts Championship rings... After we won the Super Bowl there was a link on the Steelers.com website to order one. It was a Christmas gift from my parents this past. HUGE suprise for me...

I also have a terrible towel and picture of Myron Cope that he signed..

I could kick myself for not getting one of those ladies pendants.

Carolina Steelers
05-29-2010, 09:12 PM
That ring box is sweet with that autograph and the ring in it, never saw that before. I have an Hines Ward authentic jersey autographed hanging in my Steelers room

BPS3akaWirels3
05-29-2010, 09:15 PM
That ring box is sweet with that autograph and the ring in it, never saw that before. I have an Hines Ward authentic jersey autographed hanging in my Steelers room

The ring is huge.. I had it on the other day and people were grabbing my hand and asking what it was and saying they never saw something like that before. I willn't wear it much because I am afraid of getting jumped and it's a little weird me wearing that in public..

Carolina Steelers
05-29-2010, 09:16 PM
I haven't gotten all of these in person, but they are all signed and authenticated nonetheless!

Signed Santonio Holmes Super Bowl XLIII replica ball
Signed Ben Roethlisberger football
Signed Steel Curtain (all four members) mini helmet
Signed James Harrison / Lawrence Timmons / James Farrior / LaMarr Woodley 16x20 photo
Signed Hines Ward 16x20 Super Bowl XL Sports Illustrated cover photo
Signed Rashard Mendenhall jersey
Signed Ben Roethlisberger jersey
Signed Jack Lambert jersey
Signed James Harrison jersey

Signed Marc-Andre Fleury jersey
Signed Marc-Andre Fleury 8x10 phot
Signed Sidney Crosby 8x10 photo

Just out of curiosty you been shopping at Steel-town memorbila

ChosenOne
05-29-2010, 09:17 PM

Yep. Ha. :)

Carolina Steelers
05-29-2010, 09:22 PM
Yep. Ha. :)

Me too very nice stuff at a good price. I get is weekly email I could go broke with all the stuff he has to offer, I forgot I'm already broke

ChosenOne
05-29-2010, 09:23 PM
Me too very nice stuff at a good price. I get is weekly email I could go broke with all the stuff he has to offer, I forgot I'm already broke

Seriously! I love getting those emails, but it's just so tempting at times.

stillers4me
05-29-2010, 09:27 PM

That's where most of our stuff is from, too.

Dodt
05-30-2010, 04:56 AM
my old replica helmet by ryan clark and wallace . is anybody here going to the Collectors' Showcase of America at the dulles expo in july? http://www.csashows.com/

Galax Steeler
05-30-2010, 06:56 AM
I have a Holmes and Troy picture signed.

solardave
05-30-2010, 07:10 AM
My wife has Jerome's autograph. It was given to her and she makes it clear that it is hers.

ChosenOne
05-31-2010, 05:50 PM
Got bored today so I took some pictures for you guys. They were taken with my phone so they're not great quality. I'll take some better ones with my camera sometime later.

http://img535.imageshack.us/i/img00134i.jpg
Signed Rashard Mendenhall jersey and signed Ben Roethlisberger jersey

http://img441.imageshack.us/i/img00133n.jpg/
Signed Ben Roethlisberger jersey, Ben Roethlisberger 8x10 (unsigned), signed Hines Ward 16x20 SI Cover (Super Bowl 40), Signed James Harrison / Lawrence Timmons / James Farrior / LaMarr Woodley 16x20

http://img99.imageshack.us/i/img00132h.jpg/
Steelers Super Bowl banner and signed Jack Lambert jersey

http://img12.imageshack.us/i/img00131ss.jpg/
Signed Marc-Andre Fleury jersey, signed Marc-Andre Fleury 8x10 picture, signed Sidney Crosby 8x10 picture, Penguins banner and Penguins clock

ChosenOne
05-31-2010, 05:51 PM
http://img245.imageshack.us/i/img00130k.jpg/
Art Rooney with Super Bowl IX trophy 8x10 (unsigned), signed Ben Roethlisberger football, signed Steel Curtain (all four members) mini-helmet, and signed Santonio Holmes Super Bowl XLIII replica ball

Also, I forgot to mention this because I haven't gotten a frame for it but I also have a signed Myron Cope Terrible Towel and signed James Harrison jersey.

Psycho Ward 86
05-31-2010, 06:47 PM
I have an autographed Hines Ward card, unfortunately i didn't get to meet him in person, i just got it as a gift

43Hitman
05-31-2010, 07:06 PM
I have a Heath Miller jersey that is signed.

86WARD
05-31-2010, 08:11 PM
Authentic Super Bowl XL ball - Hines Ward MVP
Authentic Super Bowl XLIII ball - Santonio Holmes MVP

Mini Helmets - Roethlisberger, Ward, Lambert, Ham, Bradshaw, Woodson, Harrison (MVP), Kordell

Hines Ward Full Size Helmet

Willie Parker Super Bowl XL Record setting run 16x20
Santonio Holmes Super Bowl XLIII game winning catch 16x20

Terry Bradshaw Super Bowl XIV 8x10

Jack Ham 8x10