PDA

View Full Version : Antonio Brown Says He Feels "Under paid"

BigBenFan
07-28-2016, 03:23 PM
Antonio Brown is the steelers best player for sure. He recently said he felt underpaid. Please comment your opinion and go check it out! Thanks!

http://thehalkreport.sportsblog.com/posts/22483623/antonio-brown-feels-underpaid.html

SteelMayhem72
07-28-2016, 09:53 PM
Yes hes underpaid but im really glad hes not holding out...that would be a huge distraction

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

pczach
07-29-2016, 07:37 AM
I feel I'm "under paid" too.

BigNastyDefense
07-29-2016, 11:58 AM
He is underpaid. The Steelers took a chance signing AB a few years ago and letting Wallace walk - Wallace was a proven big play guy, Brown was not. The Steelers ended up with the best WR in the league for cheap on that deal. Now it's time to pay him what he's worth now.

Steeldude
07-29-2016, 01:53 PM
He is underpaid. The Steelers took a chance signing AB a few years ago and letting Wallace walk - Wallace was a proven big play guy, Brown was not. The Steelers ended up with the best WR in the league for cheap on that deal. Now it's time to pay him what he's worth now.

He already signed a contract. If he didn't like the contract he shouldn't have signed it.

Count Steeler
07-29-2016, 04:08 PM
Yeah, so does every working man, woman and child. Who doesn't wish they would get paid more money?

Psycho Ward 86
07-29-2016, 05:15 PM
He already signed a contract. If he didn't like the contract he shouldn't have signed it.

contracts can be amended. a player no matter how good in his 1st 2 seasons isnt going to be able to force a team to negotiate a $15 million+ per year contract

steelerdude15
07-29-2016, 10:17 PM
The Steelers could pay Antonio fifteen million plus a year, but they would run into trouble paying others who are due contract extensions like David Decastro, Lawrence, and Le'Veon if he stays with the team. Those three are going to want a lot of money as well and I doubt the Steelers would have the cap space to make everyone listed happy.

Psycho Ward 86
07-30-2016, 02:02 PM
The Steelers could pay Antonio fifteen million plus a year, but they would run into trouble paying others who are due contract extensions like David Decastro, Lawrence, and Le'Veon if he stays with the team. Those three are going to want a lot of money as well and I doubt the Steelers would have the cap space to make everyone listed happy.

Timmons is an easy decision to make in terms of cutting your losses. We have a ton of cap space for next season and we'll be virtually dead money free. We'll be fine. Hell, we'll be so fine we can front load the money more than usual

Born2Steel
08-01-2016, 03:43 PM
Who gets the big contracts for the Steelers historically?

polamalubeast
08-01-2016, 03:50 PM
Who gets the big contracts for the Steelers historically?

Ben twice,Polamalu twice,Harrison in 2009 and Woodley in 2011....

Born2Steel
08-01-2016, 05:46 PM
Ben twice,Polamalu twice,Harrison in 2009 and Woodley in 2011....

Right. Most money has gone to the defense. And you have to keep the QB. I don't know if AB gets the big contract here.

polamalubeast
08-01-2016, 06:09 PM
Right. Most money has gone to the defense. And you have to keep the QB. I don't know if AB gets the big contract here.

Hines Ward has had 26 million over 4 years in 2005 and he was one of the highest paid WR in the NFL at that time.By comparaison,Terrell Owens had 7 million per year in 2005!

Mojouw
08-01-2016, 06:42 PM

No one on the defense that is worth paying 10+ million per. Those dudes all play offense now.

Psycho Ward 86
08-01-2016, 09:15 PM

thats a bit of a short sighted assessment in my opinion. the game has changed a lot, even in just the past decade. back then we also happened to have most of our best talent on defense. the field is reversed now. AB is the best player by a mile on this team, and the 2nd most important player behind only Big Ben. Good teams dont let guys like him go, especially when they've been on good behavior