PDA

View Full Version : NFL Sunday Ticket free this weekend for Direct tv customers

Hindes204
09-10-2010, 11:30 AM
Mods, wasnt sure where to post this, feel free to move it

For anybody who hasnt heard, Direct tv is offering NFL Sunday ticket for free this weekend, this is great for me, funds are a little tight and wasnt looking forward to going to a bar this weekend to watch, now I can sit in the comfort of my own home and watch.....Enjoy!!

venom
09-10-2010, 12:24 PM
I called Directv last week for my yearly " I cant afford the NFL Ticket so I must cancel now " day . As usual , it worked . Long story short , I now have the ticket and the ability ( now they charge for this ) to view games on my cpu and cell phone for a total of $ 150.00. Its coming out to less than $9.00 a week. I love Directv !!!!

stillers4me
09-10-2010, 12:26 PM
I called Directv last week for my yearly " I cant afford the NFL Ticket so I must cancel now " day . As usual , it worked . Long story short , I now have the ticket and the ability ( now they charge for this ) to view games on my cpu and cell phone for a total of $ 150.00. Its coming out to less than $9.00 a week. I love Directv !!!!

Are you related to my husband?

Hindes204
09-10-2010, 12:27 PM

150!! Thats more than 50% off....I may have to give them a call

venom
09-10-2010, 12:32 PM
It could be too late due to the season " started last night " . Once the first game starts , the deal is off unless they are counting the Sunday games as the " first game .

Hindes204
09-10-2010, 12:52 PM
It could be too late due to the season " started last night " . Once the first game starts , the deal is off unless they are counting the Sunday games as the " first game .

oh well, looks like I see a lot of bars in my future

Vis
09-10-2010, 02:34 PM
I have a view of the northern sky...

SteelerSal
09-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Great sig you got there, Vis!! :tt03:

HometownGal
09-10-2010, 03:11 PM
oh well, looks like I see a lot of bars in my future

Hey - have a vod & cran with lime for me on Sunday. :drink: Who knows - maybe the Steelers fairy will sprinkle her black and gold dust all over this board and you won't have to go to the bar anymore to get in on the action? ;) ;) Ya never know what we're going to cook up next 'round here. :drink:

salamander
09-10-2010, 03:19 PM
Hey - have a vod & cran with lime for me on Sunday. :drink: Who knows - maybe the Steelers fairy will sprinkle her black and gold dust all over this board and you won't have to go to the bar anymore to get in on the action? ;) ;) Ya never know what we're going to cook up next 'round here. :drink:

Oh boy... She's cookin' somethin' up! Sounds juicy! :whoo: :dance: :scratchchin:

zulater
09-10-2010, 09:07 PM
http://www.thepittsburghfan.com/core/media/media.nl?id=33456&c=679860&h=d25ccb4c84b1d2e05ad2

Speaking of free, this is the prize for the winner of the SU Survivor pool. (I'm putting it up)

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/showthread.php/2572-SU-survivor-pool-aka-suicide-pool.

sign up and make your choice for the week before it's too late if you haven't done so already!:yay3: