PDA

View Full Version : Bucky Brooks Ranks Steelers’ Roster Second In The NFL

polamalubeast
05-25-2016, 11:28 AM
The Seahawks are first.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/05/bucky-brooks-ranks-steelers-roster-second-nfl/

ALLD
05-25-2016, 06:13 PM
That is for FF fanatics. They still need to play the games.

LloydWoodson
05-25-2016, 11:35 PM
I agree with ALLD. Don't care for Bucky.

Steelers also play better as underdogs.

Also the Steelers D is mediocre from the OLBs to the secondary. Steelers are talented but not deep.

Dwinsgames
05-25-2016, 11:59 PM
Bucky is laughable , hell he isn't even aware of the players tenure in the league and if they are on the rise or decline ... his own words state -------->the emergence of Timmons and Heyward as impact players along the front seven could held the defense return to the ranks of the elite and help fuel a Super Bowl run”.<----------

now had he said Heyward and Tuitte there then he has a valid point but clearly he didn't

tube517
05-26-2016, 02:50 PM
I thought Bucky Barnes was The Winter Soldier???

:chuckle: Bucky Brooks sucks. I wouldn't read any of his articles. Our writers on this forum have better articles than this clown.

LloydWoodson
05-27-2016, 08:35 AM
I noticed "the emergence of Timmons and Heyward" line too. Pretty dumb. Timmons has played at a Pro Bowl level for 5 years now.

I also noticed there was no mention of Marcus Gilbert who is one of if not the best RT in the NFL. NFL writers call the Broncos a "historic defense" led by "elite" Von Miller who then gets 1 tackle in 2 games vs the Steelers. Gilbert gets no credit for stopping "the bestest ever" edge rusher?

Some consistency in their terrible reporting would be nice.