PDA

View Full Version : Steelers C Maurkice Pouncey Practices Fully During Team’s First OTA Session

polamalubeast
05-24-2016, 11:34 AM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/05/report-steelers-c-maurkice-pouncey-practices-fully-teams-first-ota-session/

BlackAndGold
05-24-2016, 03:17 PM
Can't wait to see him back out there playing. Hopefully he can stay healthy.

pczach
05-24-2016, 04:49 PM
The question seems to be whether or not we will ever see the entire offense completely healthy and on the field together. A healthy Pouncey and Bell takes this offense to even another level. If Bryant didn't shit the bed, we would finally be seeing what the full arsenal of offensive talent is capable of.

The weapons and talent is scary, even without Bryant. I can't wait to see them on the field, and I hope they are able to stay on the field the entire season. This team is sooooooo due for a light injury year.

fansince'76
05-25-2016, 07:32 AM
The question seems to be whether or not we will ever see the entire offense completely healthy and on the field together. A healthy Pouncey and Bell takes this offense to even another level. If Bryant didn't shit the bed, we would finally be seeing what the full arsenal of offensive talent is capable of.

The weapons and talent is scary, even without Bryant. I can't wait to see them on the field, and I hope they are able to stay on the field the entire season. This team is sooooooo due for a light injury year.

Man, isn't that the truth...