PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE:Billings in the 4th to the Bengals

lipps83
04-30-2016, 07:03 AM
Do it.

You will then have 4 dominant down lineman. Can always rotate a fresh one in when playing only 3. If the need for 4 comes up, there you go.

Secondary is addressed.

Linebackers, maybe some depth would be good.

Don't really have a need anywhere else. Maybe on the OL. Could maybe use a WR.

Take Billings in the 4th. If he does have a bad knee, well it was a 4th and nothing else needed to really be addressed anyway.

If he pans out, look out.

Cyphon25
04-30-2016, 07:37 AM
Was buying into Billings early on but no need to double dip at DL. If anything I would rather dip into corner again but ultimately we need another LB whether inside or out.

pczach
04-30-2016, 07:55 AM
Needs in no particular order:

Edge rusher OLB/DE
Wide receiver
Running back
Swing offensive tackle/guard

Positions they could consider:

True free safety
Hybrid LB/S
Guard/Center
TE
Quarterback
Any value pick

Steelerette
04-30-2016, 08:19 AM
I'm down for it.

Billings, Hargrave, McCullers, between the three guys the future at NT has to be in there somewhere, the others make for rotational DEs to keep everyone fresh, and gives us a defensive line we can ride deep into the playoffs, and a serious set of beasts for 4-3 packages too. Ben's window is closing and yet he seems to improve with age. These next couple years let's have a D that will put the ball into his hands... a lot of times.

Then in the 6th, grab the best versatile OL or WR available. 7a, best RB left. 7b, another OL or WR.

tube517
04-30-2016, 08:31 AM
By any Steeler fan wanting him, they will pick someone else. Don't get your hopes up. :chuckle:

Devilsdancefloor
04-30-2016, 08:33 AM
yes please but why is he still on the boards ...... id like to see Eric Murray, CB, Minnesota here but who knows :lol:

Psycho Ward 86
04-30-2016, 08:37 AM
We ought to go pure BPA at this point and yeah, Billings should be the man.

If we get Billings in the 4th, this Dline is set for a looooooong time. Havinga a ton of Dline depth served us well in the early to late 2000's. Would love to see it happen again.

- - - Updated - - -

Was buying into Billings early on but no need to double dip at DL. If anything I would rather dip into corner again but ultimately we need another LB whether inside or out.

Why not? This is the perfect draft to do this in? Billings could have gone in the mid to early 1st round and if he's there in the late 4th, that's just insanity to pass, unless whatever is keeping him undrafted is really that bad

Steelerette
04-30-2016, 08:42 AM
And just think. Even if a player like Billings is only on the field 25% of the time... we'll have only used 25% of our draft picks on him! :wink02:

Cyphon25
04-30-2016, 08:48 AM
Why not? This is the perfect draft to do this in? Billings could have gone in the mid to early 1st round and if he's there in the late 4th, that's just insanity to pass, unless whatever is keeping him undrafted is really that bad

Because we have needs at both LB positions as well. Why have an overabundance of DL? They got Hargraves now and we still have McCullers. I agree it is great value assuming there is no major issue but it sounds like there probably is a major issue if he goes from a first round guy all the way to the 4th. Let's say Hargraves is a great player. Who do you play between him and Billings? You just let one rot on the bench? Snaps are already so limited for NT that I can't imagine the value there as far as playing time goes.

teegre
04-30-2016, 08:49 AM
If he's actually healthy, then why not. You'd have the deepest D-line in the NFL.

The Bengals rotate their D-linemen, which keeps them fresh. The Seahawks do, as well.

Psycho Ward 86
04-30-2016, 09:01 AM
Because we have needs at both LB positions as well. Why have an overabundance of DL? They got Hargraves now and we still have McCullers. I agree it is great value assuming there is no major issue but it sounds like there probably is a major issue if he goes from a first round guy all the way to the 4th. Let's say Hargraves is a great player. Who do you play between him and Billings? You just let one rot on the bench? Snaps are already so limited for NT that I can't imagine the value there as far as playing time goes.

Both of them can play 1,3, and 5 technique. They wouldnt just be coming in as a nose. And as teegre said, some of the best Dline in the league rotate them. Hell, the bengals were the prime candidate in every round to steal Billings from us despite having Geno Atkins and Domata Peko.

Besides, who can we draft at linebacker right now that will help us more long or short term? The value is just so much higher with Billings vs. Ochi, Judon, you name it.

Albeit, I wouldnt be upset at picking guys like that in the 4th even if Billings is still there. I would just greatly prefer Billings.

RunNGun
04-30-2016, 09:09 AM
If he's actually healthy, then why not. You'd have the deepest D-line in the NFL.

The Bengals rotate their D-linemen, which keeps them fresh. The Seahawks do, as well.

I'm all about D line depth. I wanted Armstead last year with our first pick. Maybe you remember having our debate over that topic at steelersfever last year? If Billings is there I hope we snag him.

teegre
04-30-2016, 09:12 AM
I'm all about D line depth. I wanted Armstead last year with our first pick. Maybe you remember having our debate over that topic at steelersfever last year? If Billings is there I hope we snag him.

True. I wasn't an Armstead fan.

(Who were you at SF?)

RunNGun
04-30-2016, 09:21 AM
True. I wasn't an Armstead fan.

(Who were you at SF?)

Steelcurtain0815

Cyphon25
04-30-2016, 09:32 AM

Having a deep d line and nothing at the other positions isn't really beneficial. Let's review what we look like at OLB.

Dupree is our potential future. I like him and am really rooting for him but we have seen nothing so far that leads us to believe he will be great. It is just a guess at this point.

Jones clearly isn't the guy and the Steelers sound like they don't think he is worth the 8 million and he isn't.

Moats is a career backup and Harrison will be retiring. So we have 1 starting OLB that may or may not even be that good.

Switching over to ILB we have Shazier and Timmons. Timmons is overpaid and on his way to retirement and Shazier has been injured as much as he has played. Personally I like Williams as a capable guy but what about if Shazier and Timmons both go down. We have Williams and who?

So IMO those 2 positions are just as important and maybe more so, than more depth on the D line.

RunNGun
04-30-2016, 09:53 AM
Having a deep d line and nothing at the other positions isn't really beneficial. Let's review what we look like at OLB.

Dupree is our potential future. I like him and am really rooting for him but we have seen nothing so far that leads us to believe he will be great. It is just a guess at this point.

Jones clearly isn't the guy and the Steelers sound like they don't think he is worth the 8 million and he isn't.

Moats is a career backup and Harrison will be retiring. So we have 1 starting OLB that may or may not even be that good.

Switching over to ILB we have Shazier and Timmons. Timmons is overpaid and on his way to retirement and Shazier has been injured as much as he has played. Personally I like Williams as a capable guy but what about if Shazier and Timmons both go down. We have Williams and who?

So IMO those 2 positions are just as important and maybe more so, than more depth on the D line.

Our personell on defense is quickly turning into a 4-3 mold. People will keep rejecting that, but the evidence is there. I think you will keep seeing less and less of the 3-4 this season which means we won't need quite as many LBs. I definitely agree, we do need to add another prospect, but I could see them trying to sneak by this year without.

teegre
04-30-2016, 10:21 AM

Oh... I get the need for a LB.

But, I also know that if Billings is healthy (i.e. he dropped due to a rumor), that he would be the best value on the board. Hargrave replaces McClendon. Billings replaces Thomas.

Cyphon25
04-30-2016, 10:27 AM
Oh... I get the need for a LB.

But, I also know that if Billings is healthy (i.e. he dropped due to a rumor), that he would be the best value on the board. Hargrave replaces McClendon. Billings replaces Thomas.

We are on the same page then. Billings would be incredible value.

steelerkitty
04-30-2016, 10:27 AM
All this talk about Billings only being a 2-down player is absolute nonsense. Or that his on the field production was lacking is also ridiculous.Billings was always double teamed and sometimes even triple teamed with 3, 320lb O-Linemen who still could not stop him. He was a pure DISRUPTOR out there. And unless his leg was amputated, or he Raped a 8 year old Girl, he was definitely one of the top-15 BEST College players thispast year...ZERO argument about it.

Psycho Ward 86
04-30-2016, 10:37 AM

so let me get this straight.

you dont want Billings to rot on the bench, but if we draft an OLB, apparently he wont be rotting on the bench.

uh?

LLT
04-30-2016, 10:39 AM
We ought to go pure BPA at this point and yeah, Billings should be the man.

If he is still there...this would be a no-brainer.

hawaiiansteeler
04-30-2016, 10:42 AM
All this talk about Billings only being a 2-down player is absolute nonsense. Or that his on the field production was lacking is also ridiculous.Billings was always double teamed and sometimes even triple teamed with 3, 320lb O-Linemen who still could not stop him. He was a pure DISRUPTOR out there. And unless his leg was amputated, or he Raped a 8 year old Girl, he was definitely one of the top-15 BEST College players thispast year...ZERO argument about it.

seeing as how Billings is still available here in the 4th round, there does seem to be some argument about it...

Mojouw
04-30-2016, 10:43 AM
Maybe most people had Billings overrated? I found this one: http://www.thehuddlereport.com/archive/2016profiles/Andrew.Billings.htm

Perhaps this analyst was on to something? I've been a fan of his stuff for years, but he is wrong as often as he is right. Just thought I would throw it out there.

LLT
04-30-2016, 10:47 AM
Maybe most people had Billings overrated? I found this one: http://www.thehuddlereport.com/archive/2016profiles/Andrew.Billings.htm

Perhaps this analyst was on to something? I've been a fan of his stuff for years, but he is wrong as often as he is right. Just thought I would throw it out there.

Makes sense...and the pro teams have a LOT more access to information then we do. Sort of like Macjensie Alexander slipping because teams found out he is difficult to coach and isnt much of a team player.

Psycho Ward 86
04-30-2016, 10:52 AM

i dont understand where people are seeing this notion that his change of direction and lateral agility isnt good. He's as good at scraping across the line of scrimmage as any interior DL in the draft other than Hargrave imo

Mojouw
04-30-2016, 10:55 AM
i dont understand where people are seeing this notion that his change of direction and lateral agility isnt good. He's as good at scraping across the line of scrimmage as any interior DL in the draft other than Hargrave imo

Not sure either. But something is up. A guy goes from universally projected to the 1st to falling to the 4th? Everyone is either wrong about the ability or their is a medical/character flag.

ALLD
04-30-2016, 10:55 AM
Less of a stretch or gamble than the first two picks.

Psycho Ward 86
04-30-2016, 10:58 AM
this drop just seems unprecedented. can anyone else recall the last time a prospect ranked so highly by most fell so far (without any apparent off field problems or injuries)?

hawaiiansteeler
04-30-2016, 11:01 AM
this drop just seems unprecedented. can anyone else recall the last time a prospect ranked so highly by most fell so far (without any apparent off field problems or injuries)?

there goes the "Joe Greene had dinner with that player" theory...

steelerkitty
04-30-2016, 11:21 AM
Look I like Hargrave and all his speed and what not. But when it comes to NT the ONE word that is Important is POWER!! Pure strength. I mean the one player who came right in and dominated for us as a rookie was Casey Hampton. And he was great at Texas. But, as a Senior, Hampton tried to achieve that very seldom 2,000lb club. Where a guy tries to Squat, Bench and Dead lift a combined weight of 2,000lbs. And Hampton just failed by reaching like1,915 total pounds. Very very Impressive yes, and that's what got him drafted as a 1st rounder. And that IS a lotof weight too.

But Billings DID lift that, and hoisted OVER 2000lbs total in those 3 lifts...and he did it as a 16 year old HIGH SCHOOL player. I mean are you serious ?...16 years old. There is not even a total of 100 people on the face of this planet who can do that, and Billings did it at 16. And the Rumors are now..at just turned 21 that he can go over 2,200lbs total.I mean the guy just eats up Blockers and Ingulfs them.I saw him against Texas this year and it was just Crazy. Texas had 3 O-Linemen on him, and Billings just drove them backwards. Look, I am totally Mystified as to why this guy is still around in round 4. It is Crazy. But anyone who has watched this kid play at Baylor knows it is NOT about his ability to play Football.

I wanted him yes. And his POWER is one of the reasons why cause it was the reason why Casey Hampton was all so great for us all those many seasons. Look, we likely won't get him. But I will be crying if two years from now this guy is dominating for some other team...while Hargrave is still working with coaches on his technique and trying to learn this game.

fansince'76
04-30-2016, 11:25 AM
He could be frigging Superman, but if he has a bum knee, it won't matter.

Isn't the fact that he dropped this far a bit of a red flag?

steelerkitty
04-30-2016, 11:37 AM
He could be frigging Superman, but if he has a bum knee, it won't matter.

Isn't the fact that he dropped this far a bit of a red flag?

There are NO reports anywhere about him having a BUM anything. So stop with your nonsense. As for him dropping ?...I don't know why...but then again neither do you. All I am saying is that his production was there in college, and his strength is unmatched by ANYONE in the NFL right now.

Steelerette
04-30-2016, 11:38 AM
Harrison
Dupree
Moats
Jones
Chickillo

It's clear that Jones is a sore disappointment considering his draft position, but that's a different thing from being complete trash. So what LB who can rush are we going to get at this point that's better than Moats, Jones, or Chickillo? Scooby Wright? Victor Ochi? Curt Maggitt? Look, I don't see it, I get wanting to upgrade at OLB, but what palpable upgrade to you get at this point over what you already have in hand? And do you do that instead of setting your DL straight for a decade? Harrison is going to retire yes, but he's not retiring this season. Five OLB is enough already too. Why draft for the practice squad in the 4th.

fansince'76
04-30-2016, 11:44 AM
There are NO reports anywhere about him having a BUM anything. So stop with your nonsense. As for him dropping ?...I don't know why...but then again neither do you. All I am saying is that his production was there in college, and his strength is unmatched by ANYONE in the NFL right now.

1. Andrew Billings, DT, Baylor (6-1, 310, 5.04, Jr.)
Billings, who was a record-setting weight-lifter in high school, flashes dominant qualities when he keeps his pad level low, rolls his hips and pushes his momentum into the pocket. As the technique and discipline catch up, Billings should continue to get better. There is something going on, possibly an unknown injury, for him to fall this far in the draft.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/25572053/nfl-draft-best-available-prospects-after-round-three

SteelerFanInStl
04-30-2016, 11:52 AM
Mike Mayock said that there's no injury issue with Billings so let's stop the speculating.

Psycho Ward 86
people severely over play this sentiment that Hargrave is raw. he's not a raw player in every sense, he's actually very polished in some key areas. dude has a plethora of pass rush moves, his pad level is phenomenal, he knows how to hold his base extremely well.

Steelerette
Or it could be that teams aren't valuing to spend a premium pick on a player who is primarily a zero tech. I don't see him that way but there is a sort of thing against nose tackles. I mean, if you really want you can get a damned elite fullback in round six or seven. Maybe NTs who aren't generational freaks are headed in that direction.

steelerkitty
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/25572053/nfl-draft-best-available-prospects-after-round-three

That is NOT a fact. That is SPECULATION! Try learning the difference.

Mojouw
04-30-2016, 11:55 AM

Just so I understand and understand clearly. Your position is you are right and 32 NFL teams have been wrong 3 times or more now?. Now, I am by no means saying that you are not correct. It is totally possible that Billings is beast in waiting and everyone will regret passing on him. Not a totally uncommon draft phenomena. But to be totally unwilling to admit there is something that 32 NFL teams might know that we do not? That is a bit stubborn.

MrPgh
04-30-2016, 11:55 AM
Even if Billings isn't injured, there's obviously some kind of red flag that's making teams pass over him going on 4 rounds now.

Iron Steeler
04-30-2016, 11:58 AM
I say yes def take this guy. How many times have we wiffed in the 4th round anyway? high reward if he gets healthy

Steeldude
04-30-2016, 12:01 PM
Could go G in the 4th with Westerman.

SteelerFanInStl
04-30-2016, 12:04 PM
Even if Billings isn't injured, there's obviously some kind of red flag that's making teams pass over him going on 4 rounds now.

Very possible. I would love to see us take him any way (provided that he didn't commit a serious crime). For a 4th round pick, he's worth it even if he is only a 2 down player. It's not like as if we already have a stud run stuffer on the roster.

lipps83
04-30-2016, 12:05 PM
I say yes def take this guy. How many times have we wiffed in the 4th round anyway? high reward if he gets healthy

Those are my thoughts with it as well. In my eyes, it gives the defense tons of flexibility and they can give the offense many different EFFECTIVE looks.

It's a 4th round pick on a guy that was projected to go by many to this very team in the 1st round. I don't see much other value in the 4th. It is all depth at this point on out with the remaining picks, there is much more they could do with Billings than just about any other player they could draft.

Cyphon25
04-30-2016, 12:05 PM
so let me get this straight.

you dont want Billings to rot on the bench, but if we draft an OLB, apparently he wont be rotting on the bench.

uh?

It could be Hargraves that rots, not Billings. Either or is bad. Regardless, I think an OLB would have a better chance of cracking the starting lineup given the lack of options there.

Even if we assume either Hargraves or Billings would be mainly used to spell Heyward and Tuitt, that isn't many snaps. You want them rested but you aren't taking too many snaps from your 2 best defensive players.

Steelerette
04-30-2016, 12:07 PM
Maybe he has some sudden character concerns like gambling or necrophilia. Maybe he scored the first ever negative wonderlic. Maybe he punched a kitten. Maybe he injured his football ligament. Maybe he got caught snorting weed and steroids out of a hooker's armpit. Maybe he died before the draft. Maybe all the teams forgot about him. Maybe he farts more than Von Miller. Did I leave anything out?

Psycho Ward 86
04-30-2016, 12:10 PM
It could be Hargraves that rots, not Billings. Either or is bad. Regardless, I think an OLB would have a better chance of cracking the starting lineup given the lack of options there.

Even if we assume either Hargraves or Billings would be mainly used to spell Heyward and Tuitt, that isn't many snaps. You want them rested but you aren't taking too many snaps from your 2 best defensive players.

who is this OLB prospect that you think has a chance to crack the lineup? who is he going to beat out? If its Dupree, then its time to start panicking because he's supposed to be the future there. Harrison? By all indications, he's an ageless wonder and one of the most physically imposing players in the league

Cam and Stephon are ridiculously lethal when fresh. Between nose tackle snaps (Still about 30% of our snaps use one) and rotating in and out of the DE positions (cut down Cam and Tuitt's snaps by ~30-35% a piece maybe?), there are still plenty of snaps to go around

katmandu
04-30-2016, 12:12 PM
Do it.

You will then have 4 dominant down lineman. Can always rotate a fresh one in when playing only 3. If the need for 4 comes up, there you go.Don't underestimate Big Dan. Word is he's trimmed down and worked his ass off this off-season. They're saying he's not the player he was last year. I can't wait to see him back in action !

BTW, what website(s) have a sortable spreadsheet listing of Best Available Players ? I saw it last year but can't find one this year.

Cyphon25
04-30-2016, 12:17 PM
who is this OLB prospect that you think has a chance to crack the lineup? who is he going to beat out? If its Dupree, then its time to start panicking because he's supposed to be the future there. Harrison? By all indications, he's an ageless wonder and one of the most physically imposing players in the league

I am pretty sure Jarvis Jones is considered the other starter and that is who he would beat out. Dupree isn't getting beat out and I think there is a solid chance he has a big leap this year.

OLB wasn't the only option though. I have a good feeling about Scooby Wright at ILB so long as the medicals check out. Might be able to get him later than the 4th. In any case, all of this is probably moot because there is something big we don't know about keeping Billings from getting drafted.

Cam and Stephon are ridiculously lethal when fresh. Between nose tackle snaps (Still about 30% of our snaps use one) and rotating in and out of the DE positions (cut down Cam and Tuitt's snaps by ~30-35% a piece maybe?), there are still plenty of snaps to go around

There are plenty of snaps to go around for 1 guy, not 2.

Steelerette
04-30-2016, 12:21 PM
Well the Bengals pick him the pick before us so... close but no cigar. I wonder if steelreserve is punching a wall somewhere.

MrPgh
04-30-2016, 12:22 PM
The Bengals just drafted Billings.

Psycho Ward 86
04-30-2016, 12:22 PM
Oh shit...bengals stacked at CB and DL

Drazo85
04-30-2016, 12:23 PM
Good ridance to Mike Adams

Psycho Ward 86
04-30-2016, 12:23 PM
I am pretty sure Jarvis Jones is considered the other starter and that is who he would beat out. Dupree isn't getting beat out and I think there is a solid chance he has a big leap this year.

OLB wasn't the only option though. I have a good feeling about Scooby Wright at ILB so long as the medicals check out. Might be able to get him later than the 4th. In any case, all of this is probably moot because there is something big we don't know about keeping Billings from getting drafted.

There are plenty of snaps to go around for 1 guy, not 2.

Scooby wouldnt be able to play at all. Timmons and Shazier are clear starters, and Williams knows our system so well and has played so many snaps for us

Steeldude
04-30-2016, 12:24 PM
I would rather go LB or OL than DL again.

Cyphon25
04-30-2016, 12:26 PM
Scooby wouldnt be able to play at all. Timmons and Shazier are clear starters, and Williams knows our system so well and has played so many snaps for us

Shazier is injury prone and Timmons is up in age and even had his snaps start to be limited last year with the team bringing in Golden.

Billings is gone now anyway. Sounds like he dropped solely because he is only viewed as a 2 down player.

MrPgh
04-30-2016, 12:27 PM
He could also be the next Louis Nix III.

fansince'76
04-30-2016, 12:32 PM
That is NOT a fact. That is SPECULATION! Try learning the difference.

You'd be well-advised to take your own advice. For instance, pegging our first 3 picks as "practice squad players." Laughable, to say the least.

MrPgh
04-30-2016, 12:37 PM
You'd be well-advised to take your own advice. For instance, pegging our first 3 picks as "practice squad players." Laughable, to say the least.

I think a lot of the same people who say the Steelers reached in the first two rounds are those that would have been okay with reaching for Billings or even Hargrave in the first round because they're too enamored with finding the next Casey Hampton.

st33lersguy
04-30-2016, 12:45 PM
Billings would have been cool, but they got Hargrave a round earlier and they added depth on the O-line with a guy Munch really liked so I am not disappointed

katmandu
04-30-2016, 12:49 PM
Oh shit...bengals stacked at CB and DLYou know those fukkers did this on purpose to fukkk us! Fukkkers !

- - - Updated - - -

injury prone Please stop using that stupid victim blaming worn-out phrase.

Cyphon25
04-30-2016, 12:51 PM
Please stop using that stupid victim blaming worn-out phrase.

So leave out truth and facts? Got it.

Shazier has been a 2 time pro bowler already and has never even sniffed an injury. Definitely don't need depth at ILB. Timmons will play another 10 years as well.

Psycho Ward 86
04-30-2016, 02:19 PM
Shazier is injury prone and Timmons is up in age and even had his snaps start to be limited last year with the team bringing in Golden.

Billings is gone now anyway. Sounds like he dropped solely because he is only viewed as a 2 down player.

Is there another Golden on the roster im not aware of or am I supposed to believe Timmons somehow played less because of Robert Golden...

Irregardless, id take Scooby now but he's just going to get swooped up

Cyphon25
04-30-2016, 06:57 PM
Is there another Golden on the roster im not aware of or am I supposed to believe Timmons somehow played less because of Robert Golden...

Timmons did play less because of Golden. Timmons is no longer capable of covering TE's and RB's that well so the Steelers removed him on passing downs to bring in another DB which was Robert Golden.

Psycho Ward 86
04-30-2016, 07:03 PM
Timmons did play less because of Golden. Timmons is no longer capable of covering TE's and RB's that well so the Steelers removed him on passing downs to bring in another DB which was Robert Golden.

Im still struggling to see if you're being serious. Timmons played 95.3% of our teams defensive snaps: http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/player-defensive-snap-count-stats/2015/

Irregardless, looks like you may have gotten your wish with the 2 LB's we drafted

Cyphon25
04-30-2016, 07:25 PM
Im still struggling to see if you're being serious. Timmons played 95.3% of our teams defensive snaps: http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/player-defensive-snap-count-stats/2015/

Irregardless, looks like you may have gotten your wish with the 2 LB's we drafted

I am totally serious. Here is the snap count for defensive snaps and the percentage of snaps played. As you can see later in the year the Steelers realized Timmons was a liability on passing downs and they started bringing in an extra DB. I believe they talked about it a few times on SteelersDepot as well but I am not sure if there was a specific article.

week 1 - 61 100%
week 2 - 90 100%
week 3 - 50 100%
week 4 - 79 100%
week 5 - 75 100%
week 6 - 72 100%
week 7 - 63 100%
week 8 - 67 100%
week 9 - 70 100%
week 10 - 69 100%
week 12 - 62 100%
week 13 - 58 100%