PDA

View Full Version : Guess this guy missed Ben's SI cover?

zulater
09-09-2010, 05:53 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/455657-ben-roethlisberger-will-roethlisger-get-his-job-back-as-steeler-quarterback

I have consistently maintained Roethlisberger has averted consistent public attention and ridicule from the mainstream media because of his race and the current media structure. He’s not been forced to ask the tough questions regarding his two sexual-assault cases from the mainstream media because they haven’t asked.

Roethlisberger has been allowed to get all his ducks in a row since the charges were dropped against him from the March 5 incident in Milledgeville, GA where he was accused of sexually assaulting a 20-year-old co-ed. He’s been allowed to ease back into the graces of the public and his team without really facing the music from the mainstream like his quarterback brethren Michael Vick.

Yes, Vick was convicted of a felony for funding a gambling ring and killing dogs. He served time in prison and missed two-years of playing in the NFL.

Commissioner Roger Goodell did not think that was enough so he popped Vick with another four-game suspension on top of the two seasons he missed while in prison.

Roethlisberger was not convicted of a crime in the court of law but he brought shame to a first-class organization. His not being selected as captain of the Steelers and his suspension reflects the shame he’s brought to himself and how teammates feel about him in the locker room.

Bottom line: After four games Roethlisberger will be back under center. He will be asked about how it feels to be back on the field and what can he do to put the Steelers in the playoff hunt.

Just wait and see.

If you want a better understanding of what motivates Dexter read his replies in the comment section. Is it me or is dexter a racist? :wtf:

X-Terminator
09-09-2010, 06:05 AM
Bleacher Report sucks.

Next...

salamander
09-09-2010, 07:04 AM
Ugh. Bleacher Report? No thanks.

fansince'76
09-09-2010, 07:10 AM
I have consistently maintained Roethlisberger has averted consistent public attention and ridicule from the mainstream media because of his race and the current media structure.Dude must have spent this past offseason under a rock....

steelpride12
09-09-2010, 12:17 PM
We seriously need a Ban of Bleacher report, I have not saw one intelligent story from them yet.

venom
09-09-2010, 12:23 PM
I rather watch last year's Steelers @ Browns game again than read the Bleacher report .

SteelerFanInStl
09-09-2010, 01:13 PM
We seriously need a Ban of Bleacher report, I have not saw one intelligent story from them yet.

Agreed. It should be against the rules to even post anything from that site.

salamander
09-09-2010, 01:50 PM

I've been saying that for awhile now. Nothing but garbage comes from that site.

JayC
09-09-2010, 03:36 PM
they can't even spell his last name right on the title. shitty site for fake wannabe sports writers

solardave
09-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Should be called bleacher Retards!!!

BlastFurnace
09-09-2010, 04:03 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/455657-ben-roethlisberger-will-roethlisger-get-his-job-back-as-steeler-quarterback

If you want a better understanding of what motivates Dexter read his replies in the comment section. Is it me or is dexter a racist? :wtf:

I'm not going to call him a racist. I just think he's very narrow minded and incredibly stupid.

st33lersguy
09-09-2010, 05:29 PM
Wow way to completely ignore all the attention Ben has been getting and to despicably inject race into this. This guy is a grown man living in his parents' basement

NJarhead
09-09-2010, 05:37 PM
Bleacher Report sucks.

Next...

Should be called bleacher Retards!!!

All of the above QFT.

Also, I don't believe Ray-Ray suffered ANY negative consequences with regards to the media OR the NFL. SO fuck off Bleacher Farce.

SMR
09-09-2010, 07:28 PM
Bleacher Report?

:coffee:

steelerdude15
09-09-2010, 10:27 PM
That website sucks.