PDA

View Full Version : Ben Roethlisberger’s Agent Say Quarterback Has Lost 15 Pounds

polamalubeast
04-05-2016, 08:30 AM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/04/ben-roethlisbergers-agent-say-quarterback-lost-15-pounds/

Born2Steel
04-05-2016, 08:42 AM
Hmmm...I just found 15 pounds. Think he wants it back?

86WARD
04-05-2016, 08:48 AM
I have about 10 I could give. 15 and Id have to buy new pants.

zulater
04-05-2016, 09:09 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000650445/article/big-ben-sheds-15-pounds-on-highcardio-workout-plan

With the path to the draft the only remaining road between us and summer football doldrums, trope season is officially in full swing. A main byproduct of trope season are updates on weight losses and gains of NFL players. Some stories are interesting; others, not so much.

One notable weight-loss story this spring is Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, who looked noticeably svelte in a recent picture at a University of Pittsburgh practice.

Big Ben's agent, Ryan Tollner, told ESPN that the quarterback lost at least 15 pounds this offseason on a "high-cardio" workout plan.

The biggest reason for the weight loss is Roethlisberger is actually healthy enough to undergo rigorous offseason training after dealing with multiple injuries last year.

"He couldn't really work out because he kept getting hurt," Tollner said. "I think he said after the season, you know what, I'm going to lose weight to alleviate potential pain in my joints."

Good go Ben! :applaudit:

stillers4me
04-06-2016, 06:19 AM
No problems...there's plenty of time to gain it back by training camp... :heh:

86WARD
04-06-2016, 09:47 AM
High cardio...probably should've been doing that his whole career...lol.

Shoes
04-06-2016, 02:06 PM
High cardio...probably should've been doing that his whole career...lol.

Exactly, how much money does he make per game?

ALLD
04-06-2016, 04:40 PM
Stop drinking beer and take a big Sunday morning dump.

steelreserve
04-06-2016, 05:08 PM
Probably lost it running after all those women he rapes! YOU'RE QUARTERBACKS A RAPEST!!!

RAPISTBERGER!!! SEE HOW CLEVER I AM??????

...whoa. Sorry, for a second I think I was possessed by the ghost of a Bengals internet troll back from the last time they were any good.

Just kidding - they didn't have the internet then. It's passed now.

fansince'76
04-07-2016, 10:42 AM
Probably lost it running after all those women he rapes! YOU'RE QUARTERBACKS A RAPEST!!!

RAPISTBERGER!!! SEE HOW CLEVER I AM??????

...whoa. Sorry, for a second I think I was possessed by the ghost of a Bengals internet troll back from the last time they were any good.

Just kidding - they didn't have the internet then. It's passed now.

Sounded more like a whiny, butthurt, terminally PMSing Squawks fan, actually...

steelreserve
04-07-2016, 12:18 PM
Sounded more like a whiny, butthurt, terminally PMSing Squawks fan, actually...

No need to be redundant. You already said Seahawks fan.