PDA

View Full Version : Man they have some Idiots on the Eagles message board

steelerkitty
03-22-2016, 04:08 PM
Not that I want this but, I just asked since it looks like Philly at pick 8 wants to target E.Elliott at RB. I asked them...if Elliott was gone, say at 5 to Jacksonville....would they give up their pick at 8, and their 3rd rounder for Le'veon Bell. And one poster leaughed and said they wouldn't even give up their 3rd alone for Bell. Who said that Bell is not an Elite level RB. And is totally used up already!!

Huh ?? ( LOL @ those Morons )

pczach
03-22-2016, 04:31 PM
Not that I want this but, I just asked since it looks like Philly at pick 8 wants to target E.Elliott at RB. I asked them...if Elliott was gone, say at 5 to Jacksonville....would they give up their pick at 8, and their 3rd rounder for Le'veon Bell. And one poster leaughed and said they wouldn't even give up their 3rd alone for Bell. Who said that Bell is not an Elite level RB. And is totally used up already!!Huh ?? ( LOL @ those Morons )

I live in Eagle country, and I see the delusional thinking of their fans as a whole first hand.

The truth is, many of their fans wouldn't know a great player if he slapped them in the face. They have gone so long without a great team and have come up short so many times, that they are just bitter about things in general. When it comes to their team, most of them can't rationally evaluate their own talent, let alone a player from a team they hardly see play.

If anyone has seen what Bell has done the last two seasons when healthy, they would have to be complete morons and football challenged not to see his greatness. I just laugh at comments like that from clowns that clearly don't understand football. I'm sure they thought they had the world by the ass when they signed Murray and Matthews...........genius!!! :grin:

ALLD
03-22-2016, 05:54 PM
The thing is when you sign all those big name FAs who are used to being the main player, then they go and must be a feature player in an unfamiliar environment it sometimes does not work out.

fansince'76
03-22-2016, 06:41 PM
Slack-jawed message board idiocy? One really need look no further than here (http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/) and here (http://www.seahawks.net/).

st33lersguy
03-22-2016, 08:01 PM
Slack-jawed message board idiocy? One really need look no further than here (http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/) and here (http://www.seahawks.net/).

Plus as dumb, reactionary, and uncivilized as they are, they are still PhD level smart compared to most Ratbirds fans

Godfather
03-22-2016, 08:34 PM
Tider Insider is even worse.

Listen to a Paul Finebaum show sometime if you want to get a sample of Bama fan idiocy.

86WARD
03-23-2016, 08:34 AM
Live in Philadelphia as well and have heard the same drivel. The worst I have heard to date is that they would keep Nick Foles over Ben Roethlisberger...you know...when Foles was hot for 5 seconds...lol.

tube517
03-23-2016, 09:36 AM
:yawn:

Psycho Ward 86
03-23-2016, 12:04 PM
well these are the same fans, many of which who thought Demarco Murray is better than Bell :lol:

86WARD
03-23-2016, 01:38 PM
They thought Murray was better than Bell and McCOy. Neither which is true.

hawaiiansteeler
03-23-2016, 02:00 PM
Q: What did the Eagles fan say after his team won the Super Bowl?
A: "Dammit Mom, why'd you wake me up? I was having an amazing dream!"

Q: How many Philadelphia Eagles does it take to win a Super Bowl?
A: Nobody knows and we may never find out!

Q: What do you call an Philadelphia Eagle with a Super Bowl ring?
A: A thief.

st33lersguy
03-24-2016, 09:08 AM
Q: What do the head coach the Eagles just hired and the head coach the Eagles just fired have in common?
A: They were never alive to experience an Eagles NFL Championship/Super Bowl

steelerdude15
03-25-2016, 06:32 PM
One thing I've learned about Philly fans are that they will treat a player like a God if they're good, but one little mistake...

Steeldude
03-25-2016, 07:24 PM
Not that I want this but, I just asked since it looks like Philly at pick 8 wants to target E.Elliott at RB. I asked them...if Elliott was gone, say at 5 to Jacksonville....would they give up their pick at 8, and their 3rd rounder for Le'veon Bell. And one poster leaughed and said they wouldn't even give up their 3rd alone for Bell. Who said that Bell is not an Elite level RB. And is totally used up already!!

Huh ?? ( LOL @ those Morons )

The thinking isn't really that wrong. Bell is coming off a knee injury. What if he doesn't come back the same? It's not often teams will give up an early first round pick.

The comment about him not being worth a 3rd is absurd.

I think they have more pressing needs than RB in the first round. I have never liked taking RB early in round 1 unless it's another Barry Sanders.