PDA

View Full Version : In 1492, Christopher Columbus discovered....

Psycho Ward 86
06-01-2010, 06:07 PM
http://groomlake.net/images/poesports/bengalssuck.jpg

tony hipchest
06-01-2010, 06:09 PM
i dont think so ward. :nono:

NJarhead
06-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Dayum. Stealin' tones thunder.... tsk tsk tsk

tony hipchest
06-01-2010, 06:13 PM
... the bengals suck.

salamander
06-01-2010, 06:13 PM
Oh boy PW, look what you did ... :behindsofa: ... lmao

tony hipchest
06-01-2010, 06:20 PM
thats like asking to sleep with one of my wives without asking. :doh:

Steelman
06-01-2010, 06:31 PM
And 518 years later, they still suck.

steelax04
06-01-2010, 06:59 PM
...and Psycho's attempt at hijacking your epic thread sucks. Just sayin' :nono:

Texasteel
06-01-2010, 07:04 PM

Gee, I'm sorry tony, is that a bad thing.

vasteeler
06-01-2010, 07:47 PM
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

stillers4me
06-01-2010, 08:49 PM
:focus:

Mattsme
06-01-2010, 11:20 PM

So um, since you brought it up, I've been meaning to ask...

By the way, how do you ask without asking? I want to avoid that.

tony hipchest
06-01-2010, 11:35 PM
So um, since you brought it up, I've been meaning to ask...

have at it. just dont think of starting a barbaro thread.

(which gives me an idea)

Mattsme
06-01-2010, 11:41 PM
have at it. just dont think of starting a barbaro thread.

(which gives me an idea)

I would never. :lol:

Now get to it! *goes off to think up some cheezy puns*

tony hipchest
06-01-2010, 11:51 PM
:focus:

really? my thread was deleted and this one "lives"? he didnt even get the title right. :doh:

stlrtruck
06-02-2010, 08:24 AM
Like many who stroll the red light district, the bungals suck!

SteelMember
06-02-2010, 08:43 AM
Ok. This is turning into bizzaro world...

but the bengals still suck!

vasteeler
06-02-2010, 09:13 AM
yeah im with you. this was your thread his should have been deleted

VT Tony
06-02-2010, 11:11 AM
A little nerd humor...

while(Universe.Exists)
{
TheBengals.Suck = true;
}

steelerdude15
06-02-2010, 12:10 PM
Yup... the Bengals still suck.

stlrtruck
06-04-2010, 07:55 AM
On July 4, 1776 along with the declaration of independence, was the declaration that the bungals suck!

venom
06-04-2010, 08:16 PM
,,,,Riverfront Stadium where the Bungals played , and they sucked !!

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/47359/bill_murray_you_suck_medium.jpg

Aussie_steeler
06-04-2010, 08:25 PM

When is your cult going mainstream and looking to recruit new members Tone. Could be interested if you dont plan on going all WACO on us.

Godfather
06-04-2010, 09:05 PM
On December 7, 1941, the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor because the Bungles suck.

stillers4me
06-04-2010, 10:00 PM
Ben Roethlisberger (June 3, 2010): "I've spent a lot of time evaluating and looking at my life both on and off the field," Roethlisberger said. "I think this is a time for me to kind of close the chapter of the last couple of years of my life and move on to a new one, kind of a new start. I'm kind of really excited about it, because the Bengals still suck!"

steeldevil
06-04-2010, 10:03 PM
On December 7, 1941, the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor because the Bungles suck.

The Bengals suck soooo bad.... that they made you forget that it was the Japanese that bombed Pearl Harbor and not the Germans :lol:

Nadroj 20
06-04-2010, 10:17 PM
The Bengals suck so bad that it distracted me and I read that statment and thought nothing of it.

stlrtruck
06-04-2010, 11:12 PM
The Bengals suck soooo bad.... that they made you forget that it was the Japanese that bombed Pearl Harbor and not the Germans :lol:

Why does everyone forget this quote from Animal House?

And like a Hoover, the bungals suck!

steelpride12
06-04-2010, 11:30 PM
You thought the Hiroshima bombing's were bad. You wait till you see the Bengals.

Galax Steeler
06-05-2010, 04:21 AM
It is good to have this thread back. Bungholes still suck.

stillers4me
06-05-2010, 07:13 AM
"If I could start my life all over again,
I would be a professional football player,
and you damn well better believe that the Bengals suck."

~ Jack Lambert ~

BuddhaBus
06-05-2010, 08:45 AM
We shall take it in the end, we shall poop in pants,
we shall suck on our knees with devotion,
we shall suck with withering confidence and growing stink in the air,
we shall surrender our stadium, to Steeler fans with Terrible Towels,
we shall suck on the benches,
we shall suck on the passing downs,
we shall suck in Heinz Field and in our cleats,
we shall suck in jail cells,
we shall ALWAYS surrender!
And even if, which I do not for a moment disbelieve, this team or a large part of it were incarcerated and starving for a W, then our fans beyond the railings, harmed and bombarded by the Steel Curtain, would give up the struggle, until, in Goodell's time, the NFL, with all it's power and wealth, steps forth to the rescue and the retraction of the Bungles. (Winston Churchill)

Galax Steeler
06-06-2010, 08:51 AM
Bungholes suck just like they always have.

Godfather
06-06-2010, 09:35 AM

The Bungals suck so bad they made you forget one of the classic movie lines of all time :)

steeldevil
06-06-2010, 11:36 AM
The Bungals suck so bad they made you forget one of the classic movie lines of all time :)

How did I not think about Bluto from Animal House.... :doh2:

BuddhaBus
06-06-2010, 11:39 AM
How did I not think about Bluto from Animal House.... :doh2:

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." :lol:

stillers4me
06-06-2010, 11:47 AM
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." :lol:

Sayeth Roger Goodell to Ben. :chuckle:

And he added, "The Bengals suck."

BuddhaBus
06-06-2010, 12:10 PM
Sayeth Roger Goodell to Ben. :chuckle:

And he added, "The Bengals suck."

:sofunny: Fits perfectly!

Psycho Ward 86
06-06-2010, 03:30 PM
There's ownership of threads now? Cool beans. I'll start putting up my Psycho Ward 86 flags up wherever i go!

Galax Steeler
06-07-2010, 04:43 AM
Another day has come and gone and one thing remains the same the Bungholes suck.

stlrtruck
06-08-2010, 08:22 AM
One of the original scripts from the movie Armageddon:

Charles "Chick" Chapple: Right before A.J.'s dad died he told you to take care of his son. I don't think shooting him is taking care of him.
Harry Stamper: I'm not gonna kill him, I'm just gonna shoot him in the leg. He can still work with one leg! Remember that one guy who worked all those years with one arm?
Chick "Chick" Chapple: Yep, but he wasn't very good, he sucked almost as bad as the bengals!

BuddhaBus
06-11-2010, 09:41 AM
Message to Bungle fans:
"I one more time-a unclog my nose in your direction, sons of a window-dresser! So, you think you could out-clever us Steeler folk with your silly knees bent running about advancing behavior! I wave my Terrible Towel at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters!" :boink:

YOU SUCK!!!

steelerdude15
06-11-2010, 02:33 PM
As Bill Clinton once said, I did not have any sexual relations with the Bengals, cause they suck.

Galax Steeler
06-14-2010, 04:54 AM
I went over to a Bengals forum just to see what they were saying and I found out that they still and will always suck.

steeldevil
06-19-2010, 03:24 PM
This just in: The FIFA referee who disallowed the US's game winning goal against Slovenia has just issued a statement. It reads, "On that particular play I was forced to blow the whistle and stop play because I could not stop thinking about how badly the Bengals suck."

stillers4me
08-09-2010, 07:03 AM
The 2010 NFL preseason has begun.

And it has been confirmed, the Bengals still suck.

stlrtruck
08-25-2010, 03:17 PM
Hey Bungals....YOU SUCK!

Galax Steeler
08-26-2010, 03:52 AM
We know that the Bungholes suck year around but it is almost time for some regular season football and now they really suck.

Lambert_Loonie
10-03-2010, 04:04 PM
I know I'm a little late to the party, but it was because the Bengals suck.

stillers4me
10-03-2010, 04:05 PM
I know I'm a little late to the party, but it was because the Bengals suck.

Better late than never!

The Bengals still suck.

venom
10-03-2010, 09:03 PM
Better late than never!

The Bengals still suck.

My 1 year old son just said his first words , he said " Bengals Suck "

steeldevil
10-03-2010, 09:09 PM
When asked postgame why the Browns were able to win today Mangini said "because the Bengals suck."

Lambert_Loonie
10-04-2010, 04:22 AM
After a long, lengthy workout I jumped on the scale. It said that the Bengals suck.

stlrtruck
11-23-2010, 12:38 PM
The self implosion and realization that they suck, almost takes the fun out of this thread....but, I digress:

THE BUNGALS SUCK!

Galax Steeler
11-24-2010, 04:20 AM
I had forgot about this thread but I did remember that the Bungholes suck.

stillers4me
11-24-2010, 06:12 AM
"Crazy?" Owens responded when asked what it was like to play in Sunday's crazy game. "What's crazy is the fact that we're just terrible. That's just plain and simple. When I say we, that's me included. Let me look you in the eyes and emphasize -- we are terrible. Terrible. I have no answers for you. I have no sound bytes for you. All I know is, right now, the Bengals suck."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2010/11/22/fanhouseterrellowensonbengal.DTL#ixzz16CX1sJZ6

HometownGal
11-26-2010, 06:33 AM
We all know the Bungles SUCK, but after last night's drubbing at the hands of the J-E-T-S, it was confirmed. :thumbsup:

Galax Steeler
11-26-2010, 07:44 AM
Another good lose for the Bungholes.

stlrtruck
11-26-2010, 08:08 AM
Wow, just when you thought the bungals couldn't find another way to SUCk, they SUCK!

Go figure. I think the only thing that could make it better for them is if they brought in Farve, then the level of suckitude would be unimaginable.

Galax Steeler
12-08-2010, 03:58 AM
We will see again this week just how bad the Bungholes still suck.

stlrtruck
12-08-2010, 06:33 AM
You know you suck when the only thing you get on Christmas is a note from Santa Clause telling you, YOU SUCK!

stlrtruck
12-08-2010, 06:36 AM
Twas the night before the Steelers game
And the bungals feel nothing but nfl shame
They've been playing some good ball
But every game ends with the team taking the fall
The fans wanting a RB, that pounds like a truck
But the only thing they'll hear is, MAN THE BUNGALS SUCK!

BuddhaBus
12-12-2010, 09:05 AM
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj129/tipppastor/Castaway.jpg

Because they STILL suck!

BuddhaBus
12-12-2010, 09:33 AM
http://www.benkepple.com/Images/bungles5.jpg

Punching them in the face is even better while they suck!

Dino 6 Rings
12-15-2010, 04:23 PM
When you get this said about you on the NFL Website:

"The Bengals have only two winning records in the past 20 years, one of the worst stretches of futility in league history. "

You Suck

UltimateBengal
01-03-2011, 08:32 PM
I find this entire thread to be a little disturbing! :chuckle:

BuddhaBus
01-03-2011, 11:18 PM
I find this entire thread to be a little off disturbing! :chuckle:

THIS MAN IS AFFLICTED WITH THE SICKNESS! WE NEED 20cc's OF IRON CITY AND SOME DAMP TERRIBLE TOWELS.... STAT!

SOMEBODY CALL THE BENGALS AND HAVE THEM SEND SOMEONE OVER HERE TO SUCK OUT THE POISON!

Galax Steeler
01-04-2011, 03:18 AM
THIS MAN IS AFFLICTED WITH THE SICKNESS! WE NEED 20cc's OF IRON CITY AND SOME DAMP TERRIBLE TOWELS.... STAT!

SOMEBODY CALL THE BENGALS AND HAVE THEM SEND SOMEONE OVER HERE TO SUCK OUT THE POISON!

That would be a browns fan.

steeldevil
04-04-2011, 04:12 PM
The Bengals suck so bad that their sucky quarterback no longer wants to play for them because he knows they are the only thing in the world that suck more than him.

Lambert_Loonie
07-15-2011, 10:02 AM
I'm glad this thread is still here, it just reinforces that the Bengals suck. :)

Oh, I know James Harrison's recent statements have beem causing a stir. He's since apologized and released a statement:

I’ll start by offering my apologies for some of the words that I said during the four days in May that Men’s Journal was invited to my house to discuss what the NFL has recently been portraying as their attempts at ‘player safety’ rules and regulations, to cover my everyday workout routine, and my thoughts on why the Bengals suck.

I did make comments about my teammates when I was talking about the emotional Super Bowl loss, but the handful of words that were used and heavily publicized yesterday were pulled out of a long conversation and the context was lost. What wasn't taken out of context was the fact that the Bengals suck. Obviously, I would never say that it was all Ben’s or Rashard’s fault that we lost the Super Bowl. That would be ridiculous. Both Ben and Rashard are great players and great teammates. And even at their worst, they would never, ever suck to the degree that the Bengals suck. Clearly the entire team bears responsibility for the loss, me included. It was a team effort and a team loss. My teammates know me well, and hopefully understand the things I said were not meant to accuse them of the loss. We all have discussed several things that went wrong in the Super Bowl since that day. What I do apologize for and take full responsibility for is for speaking in such a candid manner to someone outside the team.

I also need to make clear that the comment about Roger Goodell was not intended to be derogatory against gay people in any way. It was careless use of a slang word and I apologize to all who were offended by the remark, unless they're fans of the Bengals, who suck by the way. I am not a homophobic bigot, and I would never advocate intolerance of gay people. Though I highly encourage intolerance of fans of the Bengals and the Bengals themselves because, quite frankly, they suck.

As far as the photo that was shown on air yesterday, collecting guns is a hobby of mine, and I advocate the responsible use of firearms. I believe in the right to bear arms. I like to go to the shooting range and shoot photos of players for the Bengals. I like to hunt Bengal players with my bare hands and eat them alive, particularly quarterbacks and running backs. I like to fish for tiger sharks and make fish sticks out of them. I could just as easily have posed with my fishing poles but it obviously wouldn’t be an interesting picture for the magazine. I am not promoting gun violence by posing for that photo. But I do against the Bengals, becaue they suck. There are also other photos in the magazine story that were not shown on air yesterday – including me with my sons, with my mom and as a kid, and me choking Carson Palmer.

Unfortunately, the above items and other comments have detracted from the original purpose of the story (but fortunately, the Bengals still suck) – a position I have been advocating for some time now. If player safety is the NFL’s main concern, as they say it is, they are not going about it in an effective manner. There’s nothing about extending the season or issuing exorbitant fines on defensive players that makes any shift toward the prevention of injury to players or prevention of acknowledging that the Bengals exist, because they suck that much.

I believe that the Bengals suck but also the league may have been feeling increasing pressure about injuries and concussions last year, and that they panicked and put rules in place that weren’t fully thought out. I’m not advocating more flags and fines, unless they're against the Bengals, who still suck, I’m just saying that the current rules are not completely fair, and I don’t believe in the way that the league is handling their position as overseer of the NFL and the well-being of its players. If they did, they would shove the Bengals off a skyscraper, because they suck.

As far as the character and reputation hits I may suffer as a result of my comments in the article, I’ll take those hits and more if it brings increased attention to the re-examination and installation of rules and regulations that would create a real impact on player safety. And one more thing, the Bengals suck.

stillers4me
07-15-2011, 10:20 AM
:applaudit: