PDA

View Full Version : V. Miller and A. Brown to join ABCs 'Dancing with the Stars

tube517
03-04-2016, 10:49 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000641219/article/von-miller-antonio-brown-to-join-dancing-with-the-stars?campaign=tw-nf-sf21979812-sf21979812

Von Miller's offseason just keeps getting better and better. The Denver Broncos linebacker and Super Bowl 50 MVP will be a participant on Season 22 of ABC network's Dancing with the Stars, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Friday. Miller won't be the only NFL superstar to hit the ballroom. Rapoport adds Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown will also be a participant on the weekly ballroom dancing competition show.

EDIT: Can't change the title but can someone put V. Miller and A.Brown?

:yawn:

86WARD
03-04-2016, 04:49 PM
Ugh

Born2Steel
03-09-2016, 10:56 AM
Still not going to watch it.

Kittyfish
03-10-2016, 04:02 PM
Wow. So Hines had all kinds of support when he was on this (admittedly silly) show, but AB won't? I haven't watched it myself for the last couple of seasons, but I will tune in to help AB. It's important to him, even if it is silly to us. You don't even have to watch the show to vote, at least not when I was still watching - just find out his number (in previous seasons, it never changed) and dial it the number of times allowed anytime after the show starts. It'll take about a minute of your time and I know Antonio has given me enough enjoyment the last few seasons that this is the least I can do to repay him. As I say, it IS important to him that he do well, and I'm sure he will appreciate my efforts. I hope I'm not the only one to take the trouble and one minute of time to help him out.

vader29
03-10-2016, 04:53 PM
I watched the entire season Hines was on, haven't watched it since but will watch this season for AB.

hawaiiansteeler
03-10-2016, 07:00 PM
I watched the entire season Hines was on, haven't watched it since but will watch this season for AB.

t's time to bring the Mirror Ball Trophy back to Pittsburgh! :tt02:

http://www.eurweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/hines-ward-mirrorball-trophy.jpg

Born2Steel
03-10-2016, 07:46 PM
Wow. So Hines had all kinds of support when he was on this (admittedly silly) show, but AB won't? I haven't watched it myself for the last couple of seasons, but I will tune in to help AB. It's important to him, even if it is silly to us. You don't even have to watch the show to vote, at least not when I was still watching - just find out his number (in previous seasons, it never changed) and dial it the number of times allowed anytime after the show starts. It'll take about a minute of your time and I know Antonio has given me enough enjoyment the last few seasons that this is the least I can do to repay him. As I say, it IS important to him that he do well, and I'm sure he will appreciate my efforts. I hope I'm not the only one to take the trouble and one minute of time to help him out.

Sorry man, but I didn't watch Hines either. Just not going to spend time on that at all.