PDA

View Full Version : Labriola on Heath Miller

stillers4me
02-20-2016, 07:26 AM
There can be little argument that Heath Miller is the best TE in Steelers' history.
There is very little of Steelers history that can be framed in absolutes. Because the franchise has accomplished so much and done it through the efforts of so many people, so many of the meaningful things require at least some discussion, and then most of those discussions can end up having more than one clear-cut answer.

The best team in franchise history. The biggest win. The most heartbreaking loss. The most hated rival. You get the idea. But over time, some absolutes have emerged, and in those few instances there is agreement – or at the very least, acceptance – that there is but one answer.

The greatest coach in Steelers history? Duh. Chuck Noll. The best player? Unless you want to argue with Chairman Dan Rooney and about a half-dozen of his Hall of Fame teammates, the answer to that one is Joe Greene. The best trade? The one on draft day in 1996 that brought Jerome Bettis and a draft pick from the St. Louis Rams in exchange for a draft pick.

Now we can add another category as one of the few with a definitive answer:

The best tight end? Heath Miller..........

Read more @ http://www.steelers.com/news/labriola-on/article-1/Labriola-on-Heath-Miller/acb3e647-e8be-48d7-bc6a-3a1513767a0c

86WARD
02-20-2016, 07:36 AM
Miller is easily the best TE. Any debate would be for #2. In 1993-94, there was hope that Big Bird would step up, but he never panned out to be great.

86WARD
02-20-2016, 07:38 AM
Anyone have interest in Jared Cook? Just got released by the Rams.

ALLD
02-20-2016, 08:30 AM
If Harrison does not play next season I am gonna cry.

Psycho Ward 86
02-20-2016, 12:21 PM
Anyone have interest in Jared Cook? Just got released by the Rams.

i keep reading around the web that he has bad hands and is a bad blocker

Mojouw
02-21-2016, 01:00 PM
i keep reading around the web that he has bad hands and is a bad blocker

And he is also terrible. Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. He seems to never pick up an offense. Runs bad routes and I have read his teammates hate him.
But because he looks like a "move" TE, he will get signed for a ton of money by someone.. I hope the Steelers stay far far away

Shoes
02-21-2016, 01:32 PM
And he is also terrible. Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. He seems to never pick up an offense. Runs bad routes and I have read his teammates hate him.
But because he looks like a "move" TE, he will get signed for a ton of money by someone.. I hope the Steelers stay far far away

LMAO!