PDA

View Full Version : Aqib Talib accuses Ben of faking his shoulder injury

SteelerFanInStl
01-17-2016, 08:39 PM
Seriously, these idiots just need to keep their mouths shut. They just make themselves look like morons.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/01/broncos-cb-aqib-talib-accuses-steelers-qb-ben-roethlisberger-of-faking-shoulder-injury/

tube517
01-17-2016, 08:40 PM
Pacman Talib

Shoes
01-17-2016, 08:41 PM
Watch Brady pick him apart next week.

zulater
01-17-2016, 08:41 PM
Moron! Do we play them next year? I hope so. Wipe the damn field with them if we do and go in healthy!

salamander
01-17-2016, 08:43 PM
You guys won the game...shut up and worry about your game next week.

zulater
01-17-2016, 08:45 PM
Watch Brady pick him apart next week.

We would have had a tough time there next week. But if Ab came back, and Ben was a little more himself I think we would have had a chance. (I think DeAngelo was done for the year)
The Patriots defense will shut Peyton down completely. The Broncos will get crushed!

Mojouw
01-17-2016, 08:45 PM
The level of thinking that these guys display is simply staggering.

steelerdude15
01-17-2016, 09:06 PM
Shut up Talib. I think you should be a tad bit more worried about the next quarterback who you're about to face.

Shoes
01-17-2016, 09:10 PM
We would have had a tough time there next week. But if Ab came back, and Ben was a little more himself I think we would have had a chance. (I think DeAngelo was done for the year)
The Patriots defense will shut Peyton down completely. The Broncos will get crushed!

Agreed, an injured Ben surely played better than a healthy Manning. If Denver's D can't pressure Brady next week, look for some high scoring from the cheats.

Hawkman
01-17-2016, 09:12 PM
Shut up Talib. I think you should be a tad bit more worried about the next quarterback who you're about to face.

Exactly! Why the hell even say that when your team has won. Did he get burned a few too many times?

zulater
01-17-2016, 09:31 PM
In Talib's defense, you figure after seeing Phillip Rivers (good qb but weak armed) in game 16 and then having two weeks of Peyton in practice I guess Ben's ball must have looked like a Nolan Ryan heater to him. :lol:

Steel Peon
01-17-2016, 09:48 PM
So then, the MRI was faked? Ben sat out 2 offensive drives to......dick with the Bungles? Ben didn't practice until Thursday to......extend a charade that's accomplished nothing? Someone needs to get one of Talib's urine or hair follicle samples, post haste! He might be strung out on some high powered hallucinogenics!

Count Steeler
01-18-2016, 05:15 AM
How he got away with the PI in the end zone boggles my mind. Again the officials show their inconsistency.

As far as his statements on Ben, I think it shows us a window in to why Ben is not as respected around the league. Instead of thinking, man, the guy got injured last week, and he is able to play like he did, kudos to Ben. They think, aww, he just faking.

NO QB in the league can match Ben for grit and toughness and being able to play through pain.

EzraTank
01-18-2016, 09:43 AM
Brady and company are going to kill them next week. Manning looked pathetic yesterday and there's no way he's beating two good teams in a row with that rag arm of his.

Patriots win 31-16 next week.

tube517
01-19-2016, 11:17 AM
http://triblive.com/news/adminpage/9824866-74/roethlisberger-shoulder-injury?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tribunereviewsteelers+%28Stee lers+Stories%29#axzz3xiBHs9zp

Faker! :chuckle:

steel striker
01-19-2016, 02:52 PM
Talib is one to talk and, he got away with a few of PI's on Sunday. Plus he is THUG LIFE like alot of the Bengal players.

zulater
01-19-2016, 05:10 PM
Let me address both Pacthug, and Talib how a serious member of the media should have when they made their ridiculous assertions.

First to Crackman. Antonio Brown is notorious for being the first man on and last man off the practice field. It's what made him great. Yeah he's talented, but so are a 1,000 other guys. What separated this guy from the "pac" :lol: is his work ethic. You were born with more natural talent but you have never and will never reach his level of achievement because you don't have his focus, his diligence and most importantly his character. So for you to suggest he would purposely miss practices to perpetuate a fraud or trick the world into believing he was hurt when he actually wasn't is laughable. There was a reasonable chance that Landry Jones would either start or be forced into action at some point during the divisional playoff game at Denver. As soon as the flag was thrown ( which came before AB even hit the ground) any need to fake it was over with. Had you not committed your stupid ass penalty the Steelers would most likely have tried to improve on a 50 yard fg attempt. AB had no way of knowing you would be an idiot and give Boswell a chip shot. So of course if he could have kept himself in the game he would have made every effort to do so. And getting back to Landry Jones, he and Landry don't have the same chemistry as he and Ben has. So once AB missed Wednesday's practice, knowing he would want all the work possible with Landry Jones you should have come off your stupid accusation. And someone, anyone in the press should have had the brains to point this out to Thugman! :frusty:

And the same applies for Talib's suggestion. You really think Ben was going to miss valuable practices in the week leading up to a playoff game? :doh: This times ten since AB hadn't cleared the concussion protocol and Ben needed all the extra work he could get with Wheaton, Bryant, and especially Sammy Coates! Hey Assquib, ask Peyton if any NFL starting qb would ever willingly miss most of the weeks practice's leading into a playoff game? !

Seriously I've seen these idiots mildly rebuked in print, but no one tore them a new asshole which is what they deserved for their complete idiocy!:yell:

Edman
01-19-2016, 05:29 PM
They're one Fitzgerald Toussaint fumble away from being the second top-seeded team to lose to a 6th seed.

Now they're facing Tom Brady and Belichick this week. I wouldn't be so quick to talk shit.