PDA

View Full Version : Just once I want a healthy playoff offense before Ben retires

EzraTank
01-17-2016, 07:15 PM
We easily win today with Bell and Brown. Great game plan and the defense actually played their hearts out.

That fumble is still making me sick.

86WARD
01-17-2016, 09:32 PM
Easily.

zulater
01-17-2016, 09:43 PM
Yeah, maybe we got all the bad luck out of the way this season. It would be great to have all of our best players stay healthy for a full season and playoffs.

Hawkman
01-17-2016, 09:45 PM
Yeah, maybe we got all the bad luck out of the way this season. It would be great to have all of our best players stay healthy for a full season and playoffs.
Probably impossible.

Kittyfish
01-18-2016, 06:36 AM
I said pretty much the exact same thing in another thread. We can never seem to get it all together when it counts.

Probably impossible.

Other teams manage it. I mean, there are injuries to every team, but for instance, didn't the Cheats get all their top players back this weekend, after several of them being injured? (I could be wrong - I don't pay that much attention to the minutiae of other teams.) We have had an inordinate amount of injuries this year, including all our top players either gone or not at 100% at playoff time, and don't forget Pouncey has been gone pretty much all season too. Both Bell and Pouncey seem to have been injured most of the time. They are good players (obviously) but shouldn't their renewals be coming up soon? Do y'all think we ought to give them new contracts, considering their relative lack of output due to injury?

T&B fan
01-18-2016, 02:49 PM
but we need 18 games

ALLD
01-18-2016, 03:28 PM
Next year we win the Super Bowl.