PDA

View Full Version : As Physical as Mike Mitchell is....he ain't no fool!

steelerkitty
01-17-2016, 10:53 AM
This is a great little story. And Mitchell has some great one liners about his teammate. I also wouldn't wanna mess with him.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/01/mike-mitchell-explains-why-he-never-wants-to-fight-alejandro-villanueva/

ALLD
01-17-2016, 11:01 AM
I wonder if he would have been a good pass rusher with a killer instinct?

steelerkitty
01-17-2016, 11:08 AM
I wonder if he would have been a good pass rusher with a killer instinct?

Well I don't wanna sound too mean here but...I would LOVE to see him play a few snaps next season at Cincy as our Fullback...and since he knows how to KILL...Have him do a " Neck-breaker " like Block on Burfict!!

Please fans don't hate me for saying that...I was being Sarcastic.....somewhat :grin:

Craic
01-17-2016, 12:03 PM
Got a laugh at this comment below the article.

“Al’s probably one of the few guys in the National Football League that’s killed someone, right?"
- unfortunately, no.

smokin3000gt
01-17-2016, 12:16 PM
Well I don't wanna sound too mean here but...I would LOVE to see him play a few snaps next season at Cincy as our Fullback...and since he knows how to KILL...Have him do a " Neck-breaker " like Block on Burfict!!

Please fans don't hate me for saying that...I was being Sarcastic.....somewhat :grin:

I'm with you. Someone should end his career before he does to someone else.

ALLD
01-17-2016, 01:42 PM
Bengal forum actually has a Go Broncos beat the Stealers thread and they are still crying about Joey Porter. Burfict should have been flagged and ejected for kneeing BB. Their fans do not want him to change anything and are advocating that he injure as many Stealers as possible.

steelerkitty
01-17-2016, 01:47 PM
Bengal forum actually has a Go Broncos beat the Stealers thread and they are still crying about Joey Porter. Burfict should have been flagged and ejected for kneeing BB. Their fans do not want him to change anything and are advocating that he injure as many Stealers as possible.

Too bad for them you can't unlearn " Stupidity " :nono: :pointlaugh: