PDA

View Full Version : Whitlock: People are afraid to criticize Mike Tomlin because he's black - 'The Herd'

polamalubeast
01-14-2016, 06:19 AM
Jason Whitlock thinks Mike Tomlin isn't criticized nearly enough, and there's one big reason why.

watch this video

http://www.foxsports.com/watch/the-herd-with-colin-cowherd/video?vid=601315395956

fansince'76
01-14-2016, 06:26 AM
Whitlock's always been a race-baiting idiot. If anyone in the media who wasn't black ever DID seriously criticize Tomlin, he'd be the first one calling it out as "racism."

I also like the way he described Porter and (especially) Munchak as being "out of control" like the Bengals were perfectly innocent little angels who were provoked and that it was all a reflection on Tomlin. :rolleyes:

Please. The only one who was "out of control" was that dirty POS punk-ass "Birth Defect."

Next. :coffee:

tube517
01-14-2016, 07:57 AM
I never watch any of these talk shows and these NFL "reporters" are all a waste of my time. :yawn:

Steelman
01-14-2016, 08:32 AM
Obviously he doesn't know many Steelers fans. We criticize the crap out of him.

Whitlock's a hack.

Edman
01-14-2016, 09:20 AM
Not doing a damn thing for the "black people are ignorant" stereotype, Whitlock.

katmandu
01-14-2016, 09:20 AM
Jason Whitlock thinks Mike Tomlin isn't criticized nearly enough, and there's one big reason why.

watch this video

http://www.foxsports.com/watch/the-herd-with-colin-cowherd/video?vid=601315395956What a phuchtard !

He's obviously NEVER visited our message forum here cause the "FIRE TOMLIN" thread is the #1 HOTTEST thread on here........ BY FAR with over 13,xxxx + views !!

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/showthread.php/20890-FIRE-MIKE-TOMLIN!!

TD's & Beer
01-14-2016, 09:22 AM
I watched his whole interview on The Herd - yeah, protect Starvin Marvin by attacking Tomlin....brilliant.

What a douche.

Steeldude
01-15-2016, 03:25 PM
What a phuchtard !

He's obviously NEVER visited our message forum here cause the "FIRE TOMLIN" thread is the #1 HOTTEST thread on here........ BY FAR with over 13,xxxx + views !!

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/showthread.php/20890-FIRE-MIKE-TOMLIN!!

Yes, but we are all anonymous people on the Internet.

GoSlash27
01-16-2016, 05:06 AM
It's a good thing Marvin Lewis isn't black. Otherwise, Jason Whitlock might look like an ass.

What's that? Marvin Lewis is black?? Oh. Well in that case, Jason Whitlock is an ass.

st33lersguy
01-16-2016, 08:56 AM
Someone should show this moron the this board's "FIRE MIKE TOMLIN" Thread, but then he'd say that's racist

SteelerFanInStl
01-16-2016, 09:27 AM
Yes, because no one in the media criticized Tomlin during the whole "stepping on the field" incident.

zulater
01-16-2016, 02:31 PM
http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/pittsburgh-steelers-opinions-reactions-news-updates/2016/1/16/10772888/a-letter-to-jason-whitlock-get-over-your-problem-with-steelers-head

Please click the link. I promise you it's well worth your time. Not only does it properly address Witless, it also offers some great gifs that I hadn;t seen before that further clarify Munchak's reaction ( he was clearly provoked) and Porter's great restraint. Yeah that's right when you Zapruder the event Joey did nothing wrong. He should in fact have his fine reduced upon appeal unless the appeal process is a mockery. ( quite likely is) Munchak's fine should be eliminated, but it wont be.

Also something I saw from this link that in my opinion is very much suspension worthy was I didn't realize before that Burfic actually shoves the Steelers trainer that came on the field to attend to the injured Antonio Brown! I mean seriously has the league seen this yet? I mean if you have a player, unprovoked, harassing medical training staff in the commission of their duty, tending to an injured player??!! I mean this is an outrage! Please if someone knows how to copy that vine and paste it please do, because to me this is as big an outrage as any that Burfic committed during this or any game! I honestly without meaning to be hyperbolic think that in light of what Burfic did to the Steelers trainer he should have his suspension at the very least doubled!

Again I'm not going to copy and past a small snippet from this link because I think the article should be read in it's entirety. But while I am capable of copy and paste when it comes t certain things I don't know how to transfer some of the gifs offered in the link. The one of Burfic shoving the Steeler trainer needs to be viewed by one and all!

fansince'76
01-16-2016, 02:48 PM
https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/saZx0yIRNQvMs9uV997ACbtkbso=/800x0/filters:no_upscale%28%29/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/5907287/porter_midfield.0.gif

Hadn't seen the part with Birth Defect shoving our trainer before, but it doesn't surprise me. THEY were the ones instigating shit all night (just like back in December). THEY are the ones who have the Steelers in their heads and continue to try to prove they're "tough." But yeah, let's continue to go with the narrative that it was all those dirty goddamn Stealers' fault. :coffee:

zulater
01-16-2016, 02:55 PM
https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/saZx0yIRNQvMs9uV997ACbtkbso=/800x0/filters:no_upscale%28%29/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/5907287/porter_midfield.0.gif

Hadn't seen the part with Birth Defect shoving our trainer before, but it doesn't surprise me. THEY were the ones instigating shit all night (just like back in December). THEY are the ones who have the Steelers in their heads and continue to try to prove they're "tough." But yeah, let's continue to go with the narrative that it was all those dirty goddamn Stealers' fault. :coffee:

Thanks! :drink:

Put's Joey's actions in a whole different light doesn't it? I mean we've been hearing all week how Joey was out of order, and to some extent I was buying it. Thinking maybe he was out there with an agenda. But when you see this, how things actually transpired if the Bengals don't instigate and provoke no one would have even realized Joey was out there. Again now with more information how can anyone say that Joey didn't conduct himself properly and with great restraint?

fansince'76
01-16-2016, 02:56 PM
Put's Joey's actions in a whole different light doesn't it?

Yeah, it does. I have to admire Peezy's restraint in not kicking Birth Defect's ass on the spot.

tube517
01-16-2016, 03:06 PM
Notice Alejandro steps into help Porter and none of those chickenshits get in his face. Yeah, sit yo ass down fools! :lol:

ALLD
01-16-2016, 03:39 PM
Tomlin gets plenty of criticism, deservedly so. He also gets plenty of props. I think it's a wash with him, no more or less favoritism. If anything, he should be more direct during his press conferences instead of cagey.

zulater
01-16-2016, 03:47 PM
Yeah, it does. I have to admire Peezy's restraint in not kicking Birth Defect's ass on the spot.

Yeah. I wonder if that dumb ass coach of the Bengals who called Porter a disgrace actually has a clue to what really happened? Probably not. So much easier to go through life not knowing anything that contradicts your own point of view, even though your vantage point was clearly distorted.

Anyway the good thing about Porter getting fined is presumably he will appeal it. And if the league has so far blinded themselves as to the actual provocation of events then now they'll be forced to see it for what it was. Burfic needs to be disciplined for going after the Steelers trainer. I know it was just a swipe, but really how can that even be tolerated? The man was there to get an injured player off the field. There can not be any interference from an opposing player to him doing his duty!

Oh well in the end the most important thing is that justice was served in the moment, and when you get right down to it it was Burfic's actions that not only initiated the first penalty, but also Pacthug never gets his little act going if Burfic didn't set events int motion as he did.

ETL
01-16-2016, 10:50 PM
I would criticize Whitlock but I'm afraid that I will be called an Anti-Pussy-ist and vagina lovers all around would come down on me for talking bad about one of their own.

Count Steeler
01-17-2016, 09:57 AM

That GIF should start a little earlier. My recollection is that Birthdefect had his hand on Brown. Most would consider that he would be trying to console or make right with Brown. However, the reaction of the trainer leads me to believe that Birthdefect was still being his ass self. I would love it if someone asked the trainer to repeat what Birthdefect said there.

Kanata Steeler
01-17-2016, 10:24 AM
Tomlin has sporadic clock-mgmt issues now and then, ...,
but after seeing Andy Reid(KC) punch the clock against the Pats last night, Tomlin looks good, so far, sort of.

steelerkitty
01-17-2016, 10:30 AM
Tomlin has sporadic clock-mgmt issues now and then, ...,
but after seeing Andy Reid(KC) punch the clock against the Pats last night, Tomlin looks good, so far, sort of.

Another thing Tomlin seems to do a lot is when they win the coin toss, he takes the ball first. He believes in not playing in fear of having to take the ball first. Under normal circumstances okay. But now ( Today )...I really think if they win the toss they HAVE to kick-off to Denver. Don't let them play Defense first against our hurting offense, and let them get the ball to open up the 3rd quarter.

polamalubeast
01-17-2016, 10:34 AM
Another thing Tomlin seems to do a lot is when they win the coin toss, he takes the ball first. He believes in not playing in fear of having to take the ball first. Under normal circumstances okay. But now ( Today )...I really think if they win the toss they HAVE to kick-off to Denver. Don't let them play Defense first against our hurting offense, and let them get the ball to open up the 3rd quarter.

I hate it.