PDA

View Full Version : Show this to the next Bengals fan that whines about Shazier's hit on Berhard....

cargojon
01-13-2016, 07:00 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000335018/printable/rules-recap-crownofhelmet-rule-helps-to-lower-dangerous-hits

THE RULE: A ban on a ball carrier initiating contact with the crown of his helmet in the open field or by a defender while making a tackle.
<snip>
The reaction: Although NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell backed the rule, current and former players, such as Chicago Bears (http://www.nfl.com/teams/chicagobears/profile?team=CHI) running back Matt Forte (http://www.nfl.com/player/mattforte/234/profile) and Hall of Fame running back Marshall Faulk (http://www.nflevolution.com/article/marshall-faulk-on-new-rule-suits-run-our-game?ref=7404), criticized it. However, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported that the rule passed by a 31-1 margin, with only the Cincinnati Bengals (http://www.nfl.com/teams/cincinnatibengals/profile?team=CIN) voting against it.

Talk about irony LOL

GoSlash27
01-13-2016, 08:04 PM
I don't know any Bengals fans :smoker:

ETL
01-13-2016, 11:23 PM
what's a Bengals fan? Are you talking about the inbred imbecile losers who whine 24/7?

lotas
01-14-2016, 05:57 AM
A Bengals fan is a mythical creature that blinks out of existence in January, just to come back into existence in September to talk shit about being the best team in the league.

GoSlash27
01-14-2016, 06:19 AM
I've heard they're like cicadas; they show up once every 7 or 11 years, make a bunch of noise, and then disappear back into their holes.
I must be living in the wrong temperate zone, because they don't show up around these parts.

Born2Steel
01-14-2016, 12:25 PM
A Bengals fan is.......You know when you step on a bug or something nasty and when you look at it, it makes you shudder and go yuck? A Bengals fan is something that makes that bug or something nasty shudder and go yuck.

ALLD
01-14-2016, 02:52 PM
They are still crying today and are worse than Seahawk fans.

HollywoodSteel
01-14-2016, 03:01 PM
Funny, I was just thinking that until the recently, I kind of felt sorry for Bengal fan. And no, that lack of an "s" is not a typo. Sure their fan base has gone all plural now. Being talented enough to lose playoff games for a few years straight will do that to a fan base. But before that... I think one fan is a proper estimate. And of course I'm rounding up.

steelreserve
01-14-2016, 03:32 PM
I thought this was just going to be a link to Lemon Party, since anything else would be completely over their heads.

Steelman
01-14-2016, 04:04 PM
Funny, I was just thinking that until the recently, I kind of felt sorry for Bengal fan. And no, that lack of an "s" is not a typo. Sure their fan base has gone all plural now. Being talented enough to lose playoff games for a few years straight will do that to a fan base. But before that... I think one fan is a proper estimate. And of course I'm rounding up.

His name is Marvin Lewis.

:grin:

Moose
01-14-2016, 04:25 PM
I live about 30-45 minutes from cincy and there is a mixture of football fan's around here, nfc and afc, but mostly bunghole fan's. And I can actually say that the bunghole fan's are the MOST obnoxious fan's I've ever run across. Most are so uneducated on football rules and player's it's funny. Most couldn't name anyone other than Dalton or AJ Green as bunghole player's. Even the sports announcer's are moron's. I wish nothing but bad luck on the bunghole team, just so I don't have to listen to them every week. My favorite team naturally is the Steeler's, but the other team I root for is whoever is playing the bungholes. So, anytime they bitch and complain I just laugh and walk away.

stillers4me
01-14-2016, 04:31 PM
I live about 30-45 minutes from cincy and there is a mixture of football fan's around here, nfc and afc, but mostly bunghole fan's. And I can actually say that the bunghole fan's are the MOST obnoxious fan's I've ever run across. Most are so uneducated on football rules and player's it's funny. Most couldn't name anyone other than Dalton or AJ Green as bunghole player's. Even the sports announcer's are moron's. I wish nothing but bad luck on the bunghole team, just so I don't have to listen to them every week. My favorite team naturally is the Steeler's, but the other team I root for is whoever is playing the bungholes. So, anytime they bitch and complain I just laugh and walk away.

I guranfukingtee you that most of those players on the Bengals have no idea who Joey Porter even is and and I absolutely know the fans don't either. They'd be hard put to need 2 hands to name anybody on their own team

86WARD
01-14-2016, 04:36 PM
You mean Jerry Porter...as Pacman calls him.

ALLD
01-16-2016, 04:57 PM
They are still crying over at the board. However, some of the videos like Porter getting pushed and others are starting to surface that is taking some of the luster off their white hats. I call it the way I see it for the Steelers or any other team. The Bengals blew an opportunity in the worst way possible. They deserved to lose.

On another note, anybody that hits Brady gets a 15-yd. PI. Gronkowski is allowed to push off in the EZ and the Pats point their finger when they want the refs to throw the laundry. I also don't know how the Chiefs won 10 in a row with Alex Smith's arm. He blows.

fansince'76
01-16-2016, 05:02 PM
On another note, anybody that hits Brady gets a 15-yd. PI. Gronkowski is allowed to push off in the EZ and the Pats point their finger when they want the refs to throw the laundry.

IOW, business as usual. The only game I'm interested in watching is tomorrow.

86WARD
01-16-2016, 05:05 PM
It really is unbelievable...