PDA

View Full Version : Just saying...

Polamalu Princess
01-10-2016, 09:54 PM
I love the Steelers! The good, the bad and even the ugly. We all bleed black and gold here on SU. I will continue to be positive and stay that way, even when we are down. There is a lot of negative posts here, but I just want to celebrate being a fan of a VERY good team. Can we use this thread to say all the positive things that we can say about our team?

hawaiiansteeler
01-10-2016, 10:09 PM
Can we use this thread to say all the positive things that we can say about our team?

Antwon Blake didn't play as badly as usual against the Bengals...:chuckle:

tube517
01-11-2016, 12:23 AM
Tomlin didn't "overwork" Frenchy. Split carries with Todman. Both did well. Todman = 65 yds, 11 carries, 14 snaps.

Psycho Ward 86
01-11-2016, 01:18 AM
jarvis was actually good. and boy did he pick a good time to play like a 1st rounder

86WARD
01-11-2016, 05:26 AM
Winners!

stillers4me
01-11-2016, 05:49 AM
I was shocked at how T & T were able run right down the Bengals throats. Fitz had some moves.....Bryant took the challenge and won. All good things from the youngins'.

I just can't begin to explain what it was like at Martino's that last 2 minutes. Everybody was hanging on to each other, looks of despair, tears and disbelief that we were actually going to lose that game. And then Ben walked out on the field like an avenging warrior and the roof blew off the place. Then AB went down, the chaos started on the field and the penalty flags started flying..............I'm surprised I don't have a broken eardrum or broken limb from the celebration I was in the middle of! I didn't leave until 1 am...the entire bar was dancing to the Steelers Polka, Here We Go, Renegade, and Black and Yellow for at least a half hour after the final whistle blew. Good times, baby...good times!

Dissolv
01-11-2016, 05:57 AM
Put away division rivals who in no way deserved to be in the show, awesome job from our 3rd and 4th string RB's, Defense was on fire, especially Shazier, Ben came back out injured and led the final drive like a story-book football hero, we advance to the next round with an extra day of rest, Tomlin proves he is the better coach under incredibly adverse conditions......

Look, we might not win the whole thing, but we have a lot to be proud about as Steeler's fans. And not just the legacy of the 70's -- today's team has serious mental toughness.

Dissolv

ALLD
01-11-2016, 03:09 PM
Pittsburgh is not in Ohio!