PDA

View Full Version : "I hope he's dead" - Bengal Fan comment on AB on the ground

ETL
01-10-2016, 11:11 AM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14541309

Ed Werder tweets:
"A #Bengals (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash) player tells me 55/24 behavior unchecked all year, he knew they would lose close game b/c guys blow it emotionally/situationally"

Stephen A Smith tweeted:
"Burfict should be ejected immediately, and suspended. And if Bengals lose this game b/c of that hit, it's JUSTICE! No excuse!"

Cincy fans were throwing debris at Ben being carted off the field and throwing stuff anywhere - it didn't matter if it hit their own fans. This city does not deserve to have a football team. They don't know how to handle the responsibility. I would move the Bengals to LA. At least in LA with the heavy Asian-Indian population in the southern California area, the mascot name would make sense.

stillers4me
01-10-2016, 11:14 AM
This is why Bengals fans can't have nice things. Is it crystal clear now what it's like to live in Cincinnati?

ETL
01-10-2016, 11:15 AM
Thanks Stillers4me for adding that vid

ETL
01-10-2016, 11:28 AM
“We were so close to giving this city what they deserved — to do it against a team like Pittsburgh —and for it not to happen just sucks,” quarterback A. J. McCarron said.

Actually, I think the city got EXACTLY what they deserved.

- - - Updated - - -

Pete Prisco (the horsefucker) tweets:

"There are players in Bengals locker room sick of crap by undisciplined players. There is a divide"

SteelerFanInStl
01-10-2016, 11:30 AM
“We were so close to giving this city what they deserved — to do it against a team like Pittsburgh —and for it not to happen just sucks,” quarterback A. J. McCarron said.

Actually, I think the city got EXACTLY what they deserved.

Absolutely!

- - - Updated - - -

Pete Prisco (the horsefucker) tweets:

"There are players in Bengals locker room sick of crap by undisciplined players. There is a divide"

And there should be. Any real football player with an ounce of dignity and morality would be outraged by that crap.

ETL
01-10-2016, 11:32 AM
This cracked me up. This is what Bengals fans can cheer about:

http://s17.postimg.org/q5c2tqi5r/Participants.jpg

ETL
01-10-2016, 11:39 AM
A post by a Bengals fan

"I hope every Steeler player and coach suffers career ending dehabilitations against Denver.
Want them all to live normal lives, earn a normal income and grow to be old, fat, happy men. But I want them out of the game of football."

This is why Cincy is a loser town. They are always a victim. And they draw their happiness not with their own teams success but on the misery of others.

SteelerFanInStl
01-10-2016, 11:58 AM
A post by a Bengals fan

"I hope every Steeler player and coach suffers career ending dehabilitations against Denver.
Want them all to live normal lives, earn a normal income and grow to be old, fat, happy men. But I want them out of the game of football."

This is why Cincy is a loser town. They are always a victim. And they draw their happiness not with their own teams success but on the misery of others.

Dehabilitations? LMAO!

GoSlash27
01-10-2016, 12:05 PM
career ending dehabilitations
Ladies and gentlemen, How about a round of applause for Cincinnati Public Schools!

86WARD
01-10-2016, 07:52 PM
Who cares...it's an irrelevant trashy Bengals fan...