PDA

View Full Version : Adam Jones: Antonio Brown should get an Academy Award

polamalubeast
01-10-2016, 07:19 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/10/adam-jones-antonio-brown-should-get-an-academy-award/

Count Steeler
01-10-2016, 07:21 AM
Does anyone really care what you think Pacman?

Birthdefect could have avoided the hit and maybe won the game.

salamander
01-10-2016, 07:23 AM
Fuck that shitty dirty organization and their punk ass players.

86WARD
01-10-2016, 07:41 AM
He's a thug and he's trash..

tube517
01-10-2016, 07:58 AM
Make it rain ☔

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

T&B fan
01-10-2016, 07:59 AM
this is very important point in this story

“You put up with enough [expletive] for enough time, guys think they can continually do it,” the Bengals player said.

lack of control of your players .

st33lersguy
01-10-2016, 08:10 AM
After tonight's disgraceful display, I am putting the Bungals in a tie with Ratbirds fans for least favorite football team. I'd move the Bungals above the rats on my hate list if I wasn't sure T. Thugs and the Rats fans would have done the same thing (after all, remember the Rats bounty on Mendenhall in 08?)

stillers4me
01-10-2016, 08:31 AM
I mentioned to a friend last night that although that hit was vicious, I wonder if there was a little acting on Antonio's part. And I wouldn't be surprised if Peazy knew exactly what he was doing as well.

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/12548979_10153411580366902_4621645284956840705_n.j pg?oh=baf74ef4409b9ece7d5fb659ff84d79b&oe=5706115B

steelreserve
01-10-2016, 08:33 AM
Uh, OK Pacman.

What's the award they give to loudmouth idiots who cost their team the game? Oh that's right, the Go And Fuck Yourself Trophy presented by Motorola. Have fun with that.

SteelerFanInStl
01-10-2016, 08:35 AM
Acting? He was knocked out cold you stupid piece of shit! It's time for the NFL to start cleaning up and get these dirtbags out of the game.

stillers4me
01-10-2016, 08:42 AM
Acting? He was knocked out cold you stupid piece of shit! It's time for the NFL to start cleaning up and get these dirtbags out of the game.

Maybe he was...maybe he wasn't. I'm going to assume you just didn't call a mod a piece of shit, but referring to Burfict.

SteelerFanInStl
01-10-2016, 08:55 AM
Maybe he was...maybe he wasn't. I'm going to assume you just didn't call a mod a piece of shit, but referring to Burfict.

Why would you even think that I was talking to you? I didn't quote a post from you. I'm talking about Pacman.

fansince'76
01-10-2016, 09:07 AM
"Pacman" should be in jail for the "make it rain" episode specifically...

ALLD
01-10-2016, 09:22 AM
The Bengals might need to cut Jones and Burfict to save Lewis' job.

Steelerschik
01-10-2016, 09:44 AM
"Pacman" should be in jail for the "make it rain" episode specifically...

Haha, speaking of rain, am I the only one who heard Maccarron say that it rained only when they had the ball but stopped for us??? Lord have mercy. I guess the Chief truly did have a hand in helping us win so much so he stopped the rain for us!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glory be!

katmandu
01-10-2016, 10:10 AM
The Bengals might need to cut Jones and Burfict to save Lewis' job.Bungle fans would be very wise to call for ALL THREE of their heads!

I would believe if it were the Steelers in this situation, this messageboard would be exploding with postings to remove them all.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, speaking of rain, am I the only one who heard Maccarron say that it rained only when they had the ball but stopped for us??? Lord have mercy. I was like ....."WTF ??" when I heard him say that.

I can only say that that Bungle's lockerroom is in a state of severe dysfunction if a guy like McCarron is resorting to insane, off-the-wall EXCUSES like that !

That is a clear example of just how little control and influence Marvin Lewis has of his team.

What a pitiful organization the Bungles are. They truly are the 1970s Raiders of the modern era !

SteelerFanInStl
01-10-2016, 10:18 AM
Haha, speaking of rain, am I the only one who heard Maccarron say that it rained only when they had the ball but stopped for us??? Lord have mercy. I guess the Chief truly did have a hand in helping us win so much so he stopped the rain for us!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glory be!

Yea, not something that I expected to hear from him. What a ridiculous thing to say.

cargojon
01-10-2016, 10:22 AM
Adam Jones should get a prison sentence, so there's that...

st33lersguy
01-10-2016, 10:26 AM
I'm Ron Burgundy, go fuck yourself Pacman Jones and Vontaze Burfict
http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131031225109/smashbroslawlorigins/images/4/4b/Ron_Burgandy.jpg

tube517
01-10-2016, 10:34 AM
Rich Eisen is a Cheats** tool. His opinion means jackshit

stillers4me
01-10-2016, 10:51 AM

crcsnail
01-10-2016, 11:10 AM
Having watched the game again .the only bungle to come out of that game with any plus points was a coach/ med staff who was first out to Antonio laying on the field to help . He even beat the steelers staff to Antonio . Fair play to him .any other bungles staff and fans can go do one !

hawaiiansteeler
01-10-2016, 12:43 PM
CB Adam Jones rips ref on Instagram, then deletes post

Kevin Seifert
NFL Nation

Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam Jones lashed out on social media Saturday night after receiving a key penalty near the end of his team's 18-16 AFC wild-card loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Referring to referee John Parry, Jones said in a video posted on Instagram that "The ref did a horrible f---ing job" and questioned why Steelers assistant coach and former player Joey Porter was on the field in between plays late in the game.

Porter had come onto the field during a stoppage in play while Steelers officials were attending to receiver Antonio Brown. Porter presumably was checking on Brown, who had taken a hit to his head by the Bengals' Vontaze Burfict. Burfict was given a 15-yard penalty for the hit.

Jones then was called for unsportsmanlike conduct as he argued with Porter and other members of the Steelers. Parry, umpire Mark Pellis and field judge Buddy Horton were all in between Porter and Jones. At one point, Jones appeared to bump into Horton in an attempt to get closer to Porter. Horton threw the flag, giving the Steelers an additional 15 yards and setting up Chris Boswell's game-winning 35-yard field goal.

Jones deleted the Instagram post, but he later posted a second video in which he said: "All right, I'm good now. I've had my 10 minutes. I still don't believe I should have gotten a flag for talking to a coach that's on the field behind the huddle. That's my opinion."

Jones also took issue with the call on Burfict. He told NFL.com's Michael Silver of Brown, who is in the league's concussion protocol, "Man, that [expletive] was [expletive] acting. He flopped. He needs a [expletive] Academy Award for that performance."

to read rest of article:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14540361/adam-jones-cincinnati-bengals-posts-immediate-social-media-video-rant-wild-card-loss-pittsburgh-steelers

BigNastyDefense
01-10-2016, 01:23 PM
Pacman needs drug tested because he's got to be hallucinating. No wait, he really is this dumb.

At the LEAST, he's going to be fined for making contact with an official (what he was flagged for) and criticizing the officials in his original video b

teegre
01-10-2016, 01:31 PM
At the LEAST, he's going to be fined for making contact with an official (what he was flagged for)

That's what Deion, Marshall, and Bengals fans are ignoring: Pacman's elbow hit the ref in the head while he was trying to punch Joey Porter.

Contacting a ref: penalty
Punching: penalty

No matter how you slice it: penalty

st33lersguy
01-10-2016, 03:04 PM
Marvin Lewis has never had control of this team, not during the 00s when Chad Ochosucko was running hi mouth and 8 players were getting arrested per offseason

zulater
01-10-2016, 07:04 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/10/adam-jones-antonio-brown-should-get-an-academy-award/

Thugman should get an 10x10 cell to spend the next 20 or so years in. He ordered a bouncer who was just doing his job of protecting the dancers in a club to be shot by one of his henchmen. You order the hit you may as well have pulled the trigger. A man sits in a wheel chair paralyzed from the waist down for life because of Thugman. I hate when I hear b.s. about how he's turned his life around. You can't claim yourself a new man if you never accept responsibility for your past misdeeds and make some form of restitution to those you harmed in the past.

I predict within 5 years of leaving the league Pacman will be broke and back to committing violent criminal offenses.

Count Steeler
01-10-2016, 07:06 PM
Thugman should get an 10x10 cell to spend the next 20 or so years in. He ordered a bouncer who was just doing his job of protecting the dancers in a club to be shot by one of his henchmen. You order the hit you may as well have pulled the trigger. A man sits in a wheel chair paralyzed from the waist down for life because of Thugman. I hate when I hear b.s. about how he's turned his life around. You can't claim yourself a new man if you never accept responsibility for your past misdeeds and make some form of restitution to those you harmed in the past.

I predict within 5 years of leaving the league Pacman will be broke and back to committing violent criminal offenses.

5 years is quite generous. It will be quicker.

hawaiiansteeler
01-10-2016, 07:23 PM

https://steelnationgeneration.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/god.gif?w=520

86WARD
01-10-2016, 07:45 PM
Nothing would make me happier that to find out that AB was acting...

BnG_Hevn
01-10-2016, 08:53 PM

You are either being sarcastic or you have serious insecurity issues. Even if he were talking to you, my response would be "and....."?

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing would make me happier that to find out that AB was acting...

Actually, the accusation of him acting may help him.

If he wasn't acting, BUT he is able to play next week, he can use it to get through the concussion protocol.

What are the odds of Brown not being able to play from a physical standpoint? If he is "healthy", does he ignore concussion symptoms b/c of the game being what it is?

86WARD
01-10-2016, 09:05 PM
I'd like to think he wouldn't risk it...

hawaiiansteeler
01-11-2016, 12:13 AM
https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/pacman-jones-crying-on-sideline-after-loss-to-steelers.gif?w=1000

tube517
01-11-2016, 10:03 AM
Dumbass Pacman....give AB a grammy? LMAO

Mojouw
01-11-2016, 10:11 AM
It is amazing how little these players know about the physical consequences of the game they play every day. AB was clearly unconscious and exhibiting aspects of the "fencing response" a clear indicator of his brain getting scrambled.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fencing_response

Look at the link and video provided here - http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/01/10/cincinnati-bengals-pittsburgh-steelers-vontaze-burfict-suspension

See how AB's arms go straight out and his one arm even stays extended for a brief period after first impact with the ground? That is an automatic response to a blow to the head.

I don't expect these guys to be doctors or anything, but it just shows that the NFL's "education" programs are likely woefully inadequate.

BnG_Hevn
01-11-2016, 11:35 AM
After a clear concussion, this will be interesting to see how "legitimate" the concussion protocol system really is these days.

But, every person responds differently so it will be difficult to determine if he plays "because he is good to to" or "because he doesn't want to miss the game".

stillers4me
01-11-2016, 04:59 PM
Mic drop. Literally and figuratively. Antonio Brown posted the best response to Adam Jones' comments he made on The Dan Patrick Show earlier today. Here's what Jones said. "He deserves a Grammy," Jones said, implying Brown was faking the hit and injury suffered by Vontaze Burfict on the Pittsburgh Steelers' final drive. And here's is Brown's response. That's as clever as it gets without stooping to the Bengals' classless level. Brown won the game. And the war of words......

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/01/photo-antonio-brown-responds-to-pacman-grammy-comment/

Steelerschik
01-11-2016, 05:02 PM
Dumbass Pacman....give AB a grammy? LMAO

Haha that's what I was thinking. Doesn't even know his award shows. Bet he knows the names of the muscles he used to beat a woman though.

The Bark
01-11-2016, 05:03 PM
Nobody would ever accuse Pacman of faking intelligence.

ETL
01-11-2016, 05:24 PM
Adam Jones is a piece of shit. If he wasn't playing ball he would be in jail. When he dies the world will be better because he is gone. If someone kicks him in the balls and he can't reproduce - the world is better off for it.

he claims that AB is faking it. Just ask this piece of shit if the Bengals receivers are being ok getting hit the way AB got hit. He's so dumb. There is no way AG green or Sanu wants to be hit like that - and they are saying nothing about the hit. But this piece of idiotic shit is saying it's no big deal - so much so that AB is faking. What a turd!

BigNastyDefense
01-11-2016, 08:30 PM
Pacman and Burfict have a combines IQ of 10.

SteelMayhem72
01-11-2016, 09:14 PM
Make it rain ☔

His tears were makin it rain

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Count Steeler
01-11-2016, 09:20 PM
Adam Jones is a piece of shit. If he wasn't playing ball he would be in jail. When he dies the world will be better because he is gone. If someone kicks him in the balls and he can't reproduce - the world is better off for it.

he claims that AB is faking it. Just ask this piece of shit if the Bengals receivers are being ok getting hit the way AB got hit. He's so dumb. There is no way AG green or Sanu wants to be hit like that - and they are saying nothing about the hit. But this piece of idiotic shit is saying it's no big deal - so much so that AB is faking. What a turd!

He is just trying to deal with the guilt that a normal person would be feeling, having just cost his team a win. A normal person would just apologize to his team mates and learn from his misguided behavior. This piece of shit just tries to spread his misery around so that others will feel as poorly as he does.

hawaiiansteeler
01-12-2016, 12:31 AM
Pacman and Burfict have a combines IQ of 10.

positive or negative 10?

http://www.disses.net/piccreated/diss-insult704.png

tube517
03-07-2016, 03:35 PM

:rolleyes:

SteelerFanInStl
03-07-2016, 04:25 PM

:rolleyes:

Yea, ridiculous. Cut his fine more than half. I'd like to hear their reasoning behind that. I guess that it's OK to push an official and take a swing at an opposing coach.

hawaiiansteeler
03-07-2016, 05:20 PM
Yea, ridiculous. Cut his fine more than half. I'd like to hear their reasoning behind that. I guess that it's OK to push an official and take a swing at an opposing coach.

the league office concluded that Pacman's contact with the officials may have been inadvertent, thus the reduction...

SteelerFanInStl
03-07-2016, 06:10 PM
the league office concluded that Pacman's contact with the officials may have been inadvertent, thus the reduction...

So then they've determined that taking a swing at an opposing coach is a $12k fine? That's pathetic. Didn't Munchak get fined close to that same amount for merely grabbing a player's arm?