PDA

View Full Version : James Harrison’s Message To Steelers Fans

Shoes
01-10-2016, 12:14 AM
BY ALEX KOZORA (http://www.steelersdepot.com/author/alex-kozora/) JANUARY 10, 2016 AT 01:06 AM
Just a little fun post to throw at you with the emotional high of this game.
James Harrison hopped on the NFL’s Vine and sent a quick message to Steelers’ Nation.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/01/james-harrisons-message-to-steelers-fans/

fansince'76
01-10-2016, 12:20 AM
Here's the Vine:

ihlY5WhneI1

:chuckle:

zoneblitzerII
01-10-2016, 12:21 AM
James was asked about the Burfict hit on NFL network and he said according to the league rules, it's a foul. But to him as a defensive player it wasn't. Those guys on D got quite the union.

43Hitman
01-10-2016, 12:21 AM
Love that guy

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

BnG_Hevn
01-10-2016, 12:23 AM
what did he say, the volume doesn't work on that link for me.

fansince'76
01-10-2016, 12:27 AM

You can't hover your mouse pointer over the vine and then unmute it (volume icon is in lower-right hand corner)?

Steelman
01-10-2016, 12:37 AM
James is the best!

Psycho Ward 86
01-10-2016, 12:43 AM
James was asked about the Burfict hit on NFL network and he said according to the league rules, it's a foul. But to him as a defensive player it wasn't. Those guys on D got quite the union.

i agree with that sentiment 100%. be real guys, if that same hit was applied across the league (with one of our defensive players laying the blow), especially during a year like 2008, we'd all be in the steelers defense.

knowing that the play happened with Burfict however, definitely does make me cry "dirty play"

NCSteeler
01-10-2016, 12:56 AM

Steelers nation see you in Denver. Who they. We dey

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

stillers4me
01-10-2016, 01:14 AM

steelreserve
01-10-2016, 01:40 AM
i agree with that sentiment 100%. be real guys, if that same hit was applied across the league (with one of our defensive players laying the blow), especially during a year like 2008, we'd all be in the steelers defense.

knowing that the play happened with Burfict however, definitely does make me cry "dirty play"

Normally I tend to think most plays like that are just unfortunate. Not that one, though. The guy was out of control the entire game.

Plus, as far as hard hits on receivers go, that one was completely unnecessary. There's a place for hard hitting, which is when you're trying to knock the ball out. That was just seeing what you could get away with after the play, which again, was what that idiot had been doing all game. Can't tell you how happy I am it came back to bite them.

Psycho Ward 86
01-10-2016, 01:45 AM
Normally I tend to think most plays like that are just unfortunate. Not that one, though. The guy was out of control the entire game.

Plus, as far as hard hits on receivers go, that one was completely unnecessary. There's a place for hard hitting, which is when you're trying to knock the ball out. That was just seeing what you could get away with after the play, which again, was what that idiot had been doing all game. Can't tell you how happy I am it came back to bite them.

i agree. again, the fact that it was vontaze burfict kind of made me yell at the tv because i knew what his intentions were. as did the rest of the civilized world

zoneblitzerII
01-10-2016, 04:48 AM
I liked James' message but I respectfully disagree with him on the Birfect hit. It looked to me like he dropped that arm and shoulder to sneak one in there....

86WARD
01-10-2016, 07:27 AM
Who,Dey!

SteelerFanInStl
01-10-2016, 08:52 AM

I agree. If Mitchell had done the same thing, I'd be going apeshit and saying that the Steelers need to get rid of him.

Birthdefect targeted AB's head the whole way and threw his shoulder into his helmet. It was clearly a hit with intent to injure.

Steelerschik
01-10-2016, 09:19 AM
I agree. If Mitchell had done the same thing, I'd be going apeshit and saying that the Steelers need to get rid of him.

Birthdefect targeted AB's head the whole way and threw his shoulder into his helmet. It was clearly a hit with intent to injure.

The criminals fans wanted mitchell's jaw broken for smack talking the last game. They'd probably have a bounty out on him today if this happened to that POS player. IMO every time Burfict takes the field his intent is to injure, especially if you're wearing black and gold. Him, Jones, the entire team and their fans are out of control. I used to think the ravens fans were the worst, but I admit I've never been to a game there so I have no idea. But I don't recall seeing things thrown at players on the TV when they play.

ALLD
01-10-2016, 09:49 AM
^^^ Previous 2 posts:

Most of Steeler Nation would line up demanding Mitchell be cut like Archer or Jacoby Jones. Barfict needs to be cut and suspended because his intent is to injure. You can hurt somebody, but when you try to give that little extra to cause injury you cross the line and should be banned.