PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati radio station pulls Roethlisberger 'PSA' after complaints

stillers4me
01-09-2016, 08:25 AM
Thanks for the bulletin board material, punks!

A Cincinnati radio station that caught heat Friday for airing a mock “public service announcement” warning that Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was in town has pulled the offending promotion from its airwaves.

Outrage spread quickly over the Internet, with outlets as varied as the Huffington Post and a Cincinnati-area prosecutor expressing disapproval of the mock spot that news and talk radio station 700 WLW-AM broadcast in anticipation of tonight’s wild card playoff game between the Steelers and Bengals in Cincinnati.

43Hitman
01-09-2016, 10:17 AM
Ben will have laser focus and rip the Bungles a new one.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Moose
01-09-2016, 10:26 AM
Thanks for the bulletin board material, punks!

LOL. Yup Stillers4me, living here in the cincy bunghole are, you and I both know how obnoxious cincy and the bunghole idiots are. Most are just flat out disgusting. Most are rude and actually have no idea who their player's are. They know Lewis, AJ Green and Dalton. Most couldn't name over 4 player's on the team. I still have bungholes talking smack about Ben and the girls in the restroom crap. Pathetic. Even news caster's and their sport's announcer's are pathetic morons. They are clueless on any information. Which could be the reason none advance to outside the city sport broadcasting such as the Steeler player's do. I'm hoping the Steeler's can make it to the SB of course, but I'm DEFINITELY hoping we can at least win this game. I hate the thought of the bungholes getting their FIRST playoff win against
the Steelers. It would just be unbearable to leave the house !!

ALLD
01-09-2016, 02:49 PM
LOL. Yup Stillers4me, living here in the cincy bunghole are, you and I both know how obnoxious cincy and the bunghole idiots are. Most are just flat out disgusting. Most are rude and actually have no idea who their player's are. They know Lewis, AJ Green and Dalton. Most couldn't name over 4 player's on the team. I still have bungholes talking smack about Ben and the girls in the restroom crap. Pathetic. Even news caster's and their sport's announcer's are pathetic morons. They are clueless on any information. Which could be the reason none advance to outside the city sport broadcasting such as the Steeler player's do. I'm hoping the Steeler's can make it to the SB of course, but I'm DEFINITELY hoping we can at least win this game. I hate the thought of the bungholes getting their FIRST playoff win against
the Steelers. It would just be unbearable to leave the house !!

Most people on the planet could not name more than 4 players on the Bengals. I sometimes wonder if Marvin Lewis can name more than 4 players.

86WARD
01-09-2016, 03:18 PM
Pussies.

Moose
01-09-2016, 05:03 PM
Most people on the planet could not name more than 4 players on the Bengals. I sometimes wonder if Marvin Lewis can name more than 4 players.

LOL ! You got a point there........hahahaha

Edman
01-09-2016, 06:23 PM
Don't backpedal now, punks.

CapLovesTroyP43
01-09-2016, 07:04 PM
Jealous sons of bitches!!! :mad: