PDA

View Full Version : The Ravens hex continues.

Edman
12-27-2015, 03:11 PM
Mike Tomlin once again fails on the road against a bad team.

Now we can't even beat the Ravens minus Flacco, Suggs, or Forsett. It's the special kind of Hex. Whatever can go wrong, goes wrong against the Ravens. It's like when the Steelers couldn't beat Jacksonville, Oakland or New England, only ten times worse.

Our kickers can't hit field goals, we can't make plays, our QB stink against them, Baltimore has us by the balls, and they twisted it more today.

Baltimore has put a big time hex on the Steelers. We can't beat them anymore no matter who they trot out at QB.

NCSteeler
12-27-2015, 03:15 PM
Harbaugh is a bitch but he got a rag tag of total scrubs to beat us up. Tomlin only dreams of these things. Tomlin is his bitch

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

The Bark
12-27-2015, 03:16 PM
I knew I should have stopped watching it on the opening drive when they went for it with a run on 4th down instead of a play action pass. This defense lets every Tom, Dick and Harry and their cast-off back-ups have career days.

st33lersguy
12-27-2015, 04:39 PM
It's not a hex, it's just Dumblin doing what he loves to do best, lose to shitty teams

stillers4me
12-27-2015, 04:46 PM
Yes. I guess you're right. No other coach could possibly lose to a bad team, no other quarterback ever has a bad game, no other receivers drop passes and no other defenses fail to create turnovers. No other backup quarterback has one good game and certainly not one named Landry Jones. And Belichick would never elect to kick off in overtime. That would just be stupid.

stillers4me
12-27-2015, 04:49 PM
And for what it's worth...Mike Pereira thinks Antonio Brown's touchdown was good. We wuz robbed.

NCSteeler
12-27-2015, 09:26 PM
Yes. I guess you're right. No other coach could possibly lose to a bad team, no other quarterback ever has a bad game, no other receivers drop passes and no other defenses fail to create turnovers. No other backup quarterback has one good game and certainly not one named Landry Jones. And Belichick would never elect to kick off in overtime. That would just be stupid.

We have been pretty good at losing to bad teams. I'd like to see the list of sub .500 teams the Patriots have lost to

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

86WARD
12-27-2015, 09:37 PM
We have been pretty good at losing to bad teams. I'd like to see the list of sub .500 teams the Patriots have lost to

Philadelphia Eagles.

NCSteeler
12-27-2015, 09:56 PM
Philadelphia Eagles.

Pretty short list

JKLTO
12-27-2015, 10:38 PM
It happens. A lot of "good" teams lose to a lot of "bad" teams. The margin of error between the execution of a game that is won and one that is lost is exceptionally razor thin. In other words, most of the teams we believe are terrible aren't really all that much worse than the best in league. Granted, there are some truly shitty teams and genuinely stellar franchises, as well - but, ya know - any given Sunday!

Anyway, blaming Tomlin for this loss is a joke. Of all the coaches in the NFL, I swear he gets the least amount of crdit for a team win, and the most for a loss. Obviously.

Steeldude
12-27-2015, 11:25 PM
I thought many on here were saying it's ok to allow teams to easily march down field?

As I said a week or so ago, the Steelers are capable of beating the Patriots by 50 points on any Sunday, but they are also capable of losing to the Browns by 50 points on any Sunday. The Steelers, under Tomlin, survive on splash plays rather than consistent, fundamentally sound football. Don't take that last statement too literally.

B&GFever
12-27-2015, 11:39 PM
when will people tire at defending Tomlin when his team lays an egg vs a pathetic opponent ...... why not call a dog a dog a cat a cat a bad leader a bad leader ?

4-7 over the last 11 games vs teams at 500 or below ......

only 2 of 9 seasons with a playoff win

3-8 in the last 11 vs the Ravens .....

for gods sakes be honest he is not getting the job done with a franchise QB , the best WR on the planet and a very good running game ( and we have been loaded at WR since he got here )

19 ravens on IR the highest total in the league ..... we played vs many guys who where on the streets at final cuts , guys who where on the PS to start the season , guys who where backups and guys who where cut by other teams and out of work prior to 12 days ago .....

AND LOST !!!

the Ravens are now a 5 win team , 40% of those wins came vs the Mike Tomlin led Steelers