PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben, Antonio Brown becoming Steelers' best offensive duo ever

stillers4me
12-27-2015, 08:04 AM
Did Terry Bradshaw make Lynn Swann and John Stallworth or did Swann and Stallworth make Bradshaw? I wasn’t smart enough to figure it out.

I’m still not smart enough to decide if Ben Roethlisberger makes Antonio Brown or Brown makes Roethlisberger. All I know is Bradshaw, Swann and Stallworth are in the Pro Football Hall of Fame and Roethlisberger and Brown are headed there. Roethlisberger and Brown are the best pass-catch combination in Steelers history. Roethlisberger is the best quarterback. Brown has a chance to be the best wide receiver.

Roethlisberger has done magic with other receivers. He had a hand in most of Hines Ward’s 1,000 career catches. He threw one of the most significant passes in Steelers history, the 6-yard touchdown pass to Santonio Holmes to win Super Bowl XLIII against the Arizona Cardinals. He and Mike Wallace connected 14 times for touchdown passes of 40 yards or more, a franchise record.

But you can’t take your eyes off of Roethlisberger and Brown. They are starting to be compared to Joe Montana and Jerry Rice, the best pass-catch combination in NFL history.........

read more @ http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/ron-cook/2015/12/27/Ron-Cook-Ben-Roethlisberger-Antonio-Brown-becoming-Steelers-best-offensive-duo-ever/stories/201512270093

86WARD
12-27-2015, 08:33 AM
Becoming?