PDA

View Full Version : Terry Bradshaw: ‘Pittsburgh Will Go To The Super Bowl And They Will Win The Super Bowl’

polamalubeast
12-21-2015, 05:47 AM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/12/terry-bradhaw-steelers-super-bowl-fox-sports-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h_liAEq30k

It was before the game of yesterday.

Dissolv
12-21-2015, 06:39 AM
After watching last night' s game, that's how I feel too. I'm talking depression, followed by "omg they made adjustments (that worked)", followed by cheers and outright amazement.

We shredded the Bronco's, AND our patchwork defense is showing serious backbone. Yeah, they gave up a ton of points, yeah it was WAY too close for comfort, but then they stiffened, and that was that. I kind of expect the O to perform, as that's where the superstars are, but the D showed more heart, effort, and outright discipline than I would have ever expected them to collectively have. We are going to the playoffs, and we are the baddest team in that mammajamma.

Dissolv

Born2Steel
12-21-2015, 08:19 AM
Hopefully we win out and the Chiefs fall to the Raiders. That puts us going to Texans instead of Denver for divisional rd. If both win we would go to Cincy and the Chiefs to NE. AFC Champ game Pitt vs NE? Awesome time for a rematch. OR Pitt vs Chiefs? Another loss revenged.

JKLTO
12-21-2015, 08:26 AM
We have what it takes to win it all. And I, too, predict that this Steelers team will do just that!

Rotorhead
12-21-2015, 10:55 AM
Well it is looking good for a deep playoff run. We are definitely peaking at the correct time, and getting as healthy as possible too. All good signs.

Psycho Ward 86
12-21-2015, 10:57 AM
Hopefully we win out and the Chiefs fall to the Raiders. That puts us going to Texans instead of Denver for divisional rd. If both win we would go to Cincy and the Chiefs to NE. AFC Champ game Pitt vs NE? Awesome time for a rematch. OR Pitt vs Chiefs? Another loss revenged.

the bengals arent going to beat the broncos at home. the broncos arent going to lose 3 in a row. i think it seems most likely that after next week, the broncos solidify their spot as the 2nd seed so it hink the hosting teams for round 1 will be the bengals and texans. and who really cares who we face (assuming we win out)

polamalubeast
12-21-2015, 11:06 AM
I would not be surprised to see the broncos lose against the Bengals, since for the most part, the Broncos offense has been bad all year long.

steelreserve
12-21-2015, 11:25 AM
I would not be surprised to see the broncos lose against the Bengals, since for the most part, the Broncos offense has been bad all year long.

Against a real defense, I don't think A.J. McCarran has a prayer ...

silver & black
12-21-2015, 11:37 AM
There is no way the Raiders are going to take out KC.

Skinart82
12-21-2015, 11:45 AM
I could honestly see the bengals beating Denver, but I can definitely see Oakland beating KC, they might not be great, but this isn't the same shitty Oakland we've been use to for so long.

86WARD
12-21-2015, 12:00 PM
Steelers win 2 and Bengals find a way to lose 2 and the Steelers could have the AFC North title.

hawaiiansteeler
12-21-2015, 11:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h_liAEq30k

after watching this video I'm pretty sure that Terry has drain bamage...

86WARD
12-22-2015, 09:25 AM
I love that guy!

zoneblitzerII
12-22-2015, 09:46 AM
I like Howie...that's the meds talking! Lol!