PDA

View Full Version : Steelers G David DeCastro Fined For 4th Quarter Facemask Grab Against Bengals

polamalubeast
12-17-2015, 02:04 PM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/12/steelers-david-decastro-fined-facemask-bengals/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

fansince'76
12-17-2015, 02:11 PM
More bullshit.

Shoes
12-17-2015, 02:12 PM
Did the bengals get any fines? This is unbelievable!

steelreserve
12-17-2015, 02:30 PM
Well, they'd better fine the other guy too then. Or Burfict, for starting it, or for the 10 other times he acted like a major cock.

Craic
12-17-2015, 03:42 PM
A line in the story makes a lot of sense . . .

They don't have to tell whether they got fines or not. I wouldn't put it past the coach to have told them to shut up about fines and let the Steelers think they didn't get any, precisely to rile up the Steelers and get their head out of the game next week, or if they have to meet a third time. NO ONE wants to meet the Steelers in the playoffs.

Hawkman
12-17-2015, 04:18 PM

They don't have to tell whether they got fines or not. I wouldn't put it past the coach to have told them to shut up about fines and let the Steelers think they didn't get any, precisely to rile up the Steelers and get their head out of the game next week, or if they have to meet a third time. NO ONE wants to meet the Steelers in the playoffs.

That definitely has merit.

Butch
12-17-2015, 04:36 PM
Did the bengals get any fines? This is unbelievable!

I am sure they did not get a single fine and it is totally believable. Go to hell has a score to settle with the Steelers who were the only team to vote against the CBA with the sentiment that it gave that ass to much power. Now he is wielding that power to crap all over the Steelers organization and their fans. I hope each player who got fined for the Cincy game finds a good lawyer and go after numbnuts.

Butch
12-17-2015, 04:45 PM

Sure the NFL would never turn a blind eye to these kind of actions. Like when the NFL went after the ratbirds a few years back for saying they had bounties out on the Steelers, but came down like a ton of bricks on the Saints even resorting to trumping up the charges to further bolster their case.

Or the other time when the league handed ray rice his butt on a platter with a whole 2 game suspension.

But yeah go to hell has a great track record of dishing out punishment.

fansince'76
12-17-2015, 05:45 PM

Perhaps. Personally, I find it more plausible that none of the Bengals' players received a fine.

EDIT: Never mind, apparently Burfict did get fined after all.

SteelerFanInStl
12-17-2015, 05:49 PM
Might as well fine everyone on the Steelers. Hopefully we play those f'ers again in the playoffs and someone takes out Burfict.

86WARD
12-17-2015, 06:36 PM
DeCastro also got fined for his helmet being in the way of Vontaze Burfict's foot.