PDA

View Full Version : Column: Class Of The AFC? It Sure Isn't Here

Shoes
12-14-2015, 11:33 AM
I removed the article, just in case it wasn't correct to post it. Thanks Preach.....I read the lawyer gibberish on DK's site and only got more confused, so I though it best to delete it.

Here's the link to DK's site

http://dkpittsburghsports.com/2015/12/13/column-class-of-the-afc-it-certainly-isnt-here/ (http://dkpittsburghsports.com/2015/12/13/column-class-of-the-afc-it-certainly-isnt-here/)

polamalubeast
12-14-2015, 11:40 AM
In 2005, it was a bit the same thing, when the Bengals had won the division because of the Roethlisberger's injury.But the Steelers have had the last laugh.We'll see if it'll be the same thing this year.

The Steelers and the Pats are the 2 best team in the AFC right now.

Shoes
12-14-2015, 11:42 AM
If you look at that video clip of Ben getting hit low by scumbag, the Ref #131 is looking right at it and doesn't throw a flag!

Craic
12-14-2015, 11:43 AM
Hey guys,

I'm not a mod or anything, but I seem to remember a rule being set not to import whole articles but rather, to link them due to copyright issues. I just don't want to see FS and others get in trouble.

Psycho Ward 86
12-14-2015, 11:49 AM
If you look at that video clip of Ben getting hit low by scumbag, the Ref #131 is looking right at it and doesn't throw a flag!

yeah that was absolutely ridiculous

Shoes
12-14-2015, 11:55 AM
Hey guys,

I'm not a mod or anything, but I seem to remember a rule being set not to import whole articles but rather, to link them due to copyright issues. I just don't want to see FS and others get in trouble.

I'm not sure there is a problem. Dk has a share links at the bottom of his article. If it is an issue please feel free to delete it. :)

Craic
12-14-2015, 11:58 AM
I'm not sure there is a problem. Dk has a share links at the bottom of his article. If it is an issue please feel free to delete it. :)
Like I said, I'm not a mod. It just caught my eye. But, if he has a link that allows you to cut and paste the entire article . . . :huh:

Anyway, thanks for it. I enjoyed the read.

Shoes
12-14-2015, 12:01 PM
Like I said, I'm not a mod. It just caught my eye. But, if he has a link that allows you to cut and paste the entire article . . . :huh:

Anyway, thanks for it. I enjoyed the read.

No, there are links for FB, twitter and a few others. Thanks for the heads-up tho, if its not proper please remove it. :)

SteelerFanInStl
12-14-2015, 12:13 PM
Hey guys,

If I'm remembering correctly, that's been the rule here.

Good article though. Thanks for posting!

NCSteeler
12-14-2015, 12:15 PM

I think the other Bengal actually deflected the blow, it was a kill shot no doubt. Ben got lucky there.

tube517
12-14-2015, 12:26 PM
The captains spoke loudly with their play. (Ben, CHey, WGay, Golden).

And Deebo as peacemaker? Burfict ran away when James stepped in.

zulater
12-14-2015, 02:04 PM
You know that's the first time I've seen that angle on the take down of LeVeon Bell. Now that I've seen that, that was a dirty hit. There was maliciousness and intent with that leg whip action, and the way he followed through rodeo style with the ball carrier safely out of bounds. He could have easily made the tackle without the extra embellishment that inflicted the injury. Also factor in as was pointed out by another poster in a different thread earlier today, it was Burfic that made an obvious attempt to injure Cam Newton last year in Carolina. Then throw in the low bridge he used on Ben yesterday ( how the hell doesn't that get called?) and any question I had in my mind is dispelled. This is a cheap shot artist. I hope the Steelers or some other team takes out this punk's knee and ends his career before he does further damage. I never wish injury on anyone. But this guy needs taken out. The Steelers (including coach Tomlin) spoke loudly yesterday when they refused to shake this asshole's hand after the game.

- - - Updated - - -

The captains spoke loudly with their play. (Ben, CHey, WGay, Golden).

And Deebo as peacemaker? Burfict ran away when James stepped in.

God what I would pay to see Deebo in a no holds barred cage match with Burfict!

86WARD
12-14-2015, 02:34 PM
Link removed?

cold-hard-steel
12-14-2015, 03:32 PM
You know that's the first time I've seen that angle on the take down of LeVeon Bell. Now that I've seen that, that was a dirty hit. There was maliciousness and intent with that leg whip action, and the way he followed through rodeo style with the ball carrier safely out of bounds. He could have easily made the tackle without the extra embellishment that inflicted the injury. Also factor in as was pointed out by another poster in a different thread earlier today, it was Burfic that made an obvious attempt to injure Cam Newton last year in Carolina. Then throw in the low bridge he used on Ben yesterday ( how the hell doesn't that get called?) and any question I had in my mind is dispelled. This is a cheap shot artist. I hope the Steelers or some other team takes out this punk's knee and ends his career before he does further damage. I never wish injury on anyone. But this guy needs taken out. The Steelers (including coach Tomlin) spoke loudly yesterday when they refused to shake this asshole's hand after the game.

- - - Updated - - -

That was the only smart thing he did yesterday if you ask me. James should have just wrapped him up and slammed him to the ground like they were in Cleveland and he was just a punk fan.I still relish that shot to this very day.

Shoes
12-14-2015, 03:49 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, Zu. That angle of the play sure made a telling case that the Burfic was trying to hurt Bell in anyway he could.

Count Steeler
12-14-2015, 05:20 PM
Due to copyright concerns, please only include the first paragraph or so of the article, followed by a link to the article.

Also, when starting a new thread based on the news article, please use the title of the article as the title of the thread.

Thank you!

See the above request, re new threads and quoting articles.

Craic
12-14-2015, 05:39 PM
I removed the article, just in case it wasn't correct to post it. Thanks Preach.....I read the lawyer gibberish on DK's site and only got more confused, so I though it best to delete it.

Here's the link to DK's site

http://dkpittsburghsports.com/2015/12/13/column-class-of-the-afc-it-certainly-isnt-here/ (http://dkpittsburghsports.com/2015/12/13/column-class-of-the-afc-it-certainly-isnt-here/)

And that, my friend, is how they make the big bucks! :chuckle: