PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Machine

Kent
12-13-2015, 07:10 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine Use this do get a better idea of what needs to happen in the next few weeks. Interesting thing I learned was that even if we lose to Denver, we still have a good shot to get in. We would have to beat Baltimore and Cleveland and have the Jets lose to the Pats.

Craic
12-13-2015, 07:12 PM
Just an FYI,

You should probably lurk for a little while, or at least check out the other threads before posting something like this.

Nevertheless, welcome to SU

(I can't believe I almost typed SF. My mind must have slipped a gear today).

Psycho Ward 86
12-13-2015, 07:17 PM
i cant figure out how to work that thing but man, i have a bad feeling about a scenario where we dont win out. granted, the jets dont have a signature win yet so that loss to the patriots better be on the menu (bleh, i think im going to vomit cheering for them). and a loss to the bills would be nice, just so that i can feel more comfortable :lol:

smokin3000gt
12-14-2015, 12:18 AM
Just an FYI,

You should probably lurk for a little while, or at least check out the other threads before posting something like this.

Nevertheless, welcome to SU

(I can't believe I almost typed SF. My mind must have slipped a gear today).

What was wrong with his post?

Craic
12-14-2015, 12:57 AM
What was wrong with his post?

Honestly?

Probably nothing. I'm spending quite a bit of time on another forum (completely different topic of interest) that, basically, is absolutely brutal, especially to new posters who don't search every thread for a topic before starting a new one - and then, that new one has to be worth talking about, or the person gets ripped. Not a fun forum, but very informative for a number of things.

Kind of got my forums crossed.

smokin3000gt
12-14-2015, 01:56 AM
I appreciate him wanting to contribute to the board rather than lurk. Let's welcome the new guys and let them through the door first before we scare them off with everyone's favorite "use the search!!"

polamalubeast
12-14-2015, 08:14 AM
My predictions

NFC

1.Panthers
2.Cardinals
3.Packers
4.Eagles or Redskins
5.Seahawks
6.Vikings

AFC

1.Pats
2.Broncos
3.Bengals
4.Colts or Texans
5.Chiefs
6.Steelers

Rotorhead
12-14-2015, 11:37 AM
I could see the Bengals losing to the Broncos, I am hoping they could find a way to lose to the Ravens also which would open the door for us to take the division once again. AJ looked decent against us, but we were in prevent mode pretty much when he came in so I am not sure how well he will do against teams game planning for him and not playing with a large lead. That #3 seed would be much nicer than the 5 or 6 seed.

NCSteeler
12-14-2015, 12:07 PM
Honestly?

Probably nothing. I'm spending quite a bit of time on another forum (completely different topic of interest) that, basically, is absolutely brutal, especially to new posters who don't search every thread for a topic before starting a new one - and then, that new one has to be worth talking about, or the person gets ripped. Not a fun forum, but very informative for a number of things.

Kind of got my forums crossed.

Man, I frequent a Cruise forum that can be down right high school clique brutal. Nice thing about SU is how inclusive everyone is no matter if you are not a long term poster.

86WARD
12-14-2015, 05:58 PM
Welcome.

Kent
12-14-2015, 09:22 PM
Thanks for the welcome. Sorry I did not lurk long enough or search. I did scan the threads put did not see anything for the actual playoff machine I was trying to let everyone know about. My bad. I use to be on SteelersFever, didn't post alot but really enjoyed reading through everything. Been looking for another good Steeler's forum and hopefully this is it!

hawaiiansteeler
12-14-2015, 11:45 PM
Thanks for the welcome. Sorry I did not lurk long enough or search. I did scan the threads put did not see anything for the actual playoff machine I was trying to let everyone know about. My bad. I use to be on SteelersFever, didn't post alot but really enjoyed reading through everything. Been looking for another good Steeler's forum and hopefully this is it!

aloha Kent! :drink:

like you I used to post on SteelersFever (I was Hawaii 5-0 there) and was forced to look for a new message board to post at. I'm pretty familiar with all of the other Steelers' boards that are out there and I honestly believe this is the best one and that you'll like it here.

and btw, this is a very good thread...:thumbsup:

Craic
12-14-2015, 11:48 PM

Kent - ignore my earlier post. Like I said, it was the wrong forum for it. Sorry. Welcome to the boards.

Man, I frequent a Cruise forum that can be down right high school clique brutal. Nice thing about SU is how inclusive everyone is no matter if you are not a long term poster.

Yep. Lots of arrogant pricks on the board I visit, and if you want to survive, you gotta be an arrogant prick as well. Not my favorite thing, but as I said, it's a fantastic board for the topic.