PDA

View Full Version : Week 15: Denver

Psycho Ward 86
12-13-2015, 04:21 PM
Well, the playoff race just got a lot more interesting. With Dalton, Eifert, and a banged up 2ndary, the Bengals look like a candidate to lose more than they would have before.

Still, I'm not counting on them to lose out, so it's looking like we'll still have to win out.

I can't believe I actually want to see Peyton play against us for once

Shoes
12-13-2015, 04:22 PM
The offense has to score TD next week and Blake needs to take a job as a security guard.

Steelman
12-13-2015, 04:23 PM
I'm watching Osweiler right now. Have a feeling he'd have better success against us than a rusty Peyton.

Edman
12-13-2015, 04:24 PM
Denver is the only AFC team that legitimately scares me right now, besides the Steelers.

Not only is their Offense proven to be pretty good with Osweiler, but they actually have a damn good Defense.

86WARD
12-13-2015, 04:33 PM
This will be he best defense the Steelers offense has faced and probably the worst defense the Broncos have faced (I say that without looking).

polamalubeast
12-13-2015, 04:34 PM
Their offense is average even with Osweiler(Still better than Manning as QB) but their defense is the best in the NFL.

fansince'76
12-13-2015, 04:41 PM
Their offense is average even with Osweiler(Still better than Manning as QB) but their defense is the best in the NFL.

If Alex Smith and company put up 29 on them in their own backyard, we can put up 30+ on them in Heinz.

Psycho Ward 86
12-13-2015, 04:43 PM
yeah i think they match up against us a lot better than the seahawks do. 3 very good cornerbacks. Heath needs to be a big part of the game plan.

i think we ought to limit testing the deep ball here. seriously guys, im all for the big play and setting up the big play, but some of the picks Ben has made this season are just really uncharacteristic of him. some have just been awful under/overthrows into double coverage. does that really constitute "setting up the big play?"

and before someone says "oh, well its basically a punt," picking up a 1st down/not turning the ball over would be a nice alternative

- - - Updated - - -

If Alex Smith and company put up 29 on them in their own backyard, we can put up 30+ on them in Heinz.

to be fair, peyton did throw 4 picks and brock didnt come in until later in the game

polamalubeast
12-13-2015, 04:44 PM

It helps than Manning was so awful in this game......This is not impossible but this is a true test for the offense...

Craic
12-13-2015, 04:45 PM
yeah i think they match up against us a lot better than the seahawks do. 3 very good cornerbacks. Heath needs to be a big part of the game plan.

i think we ought to limit testing the deep ball here. seriously guys, im all for the big play and setting up the big play, but some of the picks Ben has made this season are just really uncharacteristic of him. some have just been awful under/overthrows into double coverage. does that really constitute "setting up the big play?"

and before someone says "oh, well its basically a punt," picking up a 1st down/not turning the ball over would be a nice alternative.

I agree, it would be a nice alternative. But, I'd also take a punt downed inside the five, especially when more points aren't essential to a win. And truly, that's what that pick was.

fansince'76
12-13-2015, 04:45 PM
It helps than Manning was so awful in this game......This is not impossible but this is a true test for the offense...

It also depends whether they'll be allowed to mug our receivers all day like Seattle did or not.

Sorry, Brock Osweiler does not exactly strike fear in my heart, folks.

Psycho Ward 86
12-13-2015, 04:46 PM
would be nice if the broncos didnt have a move tight end like vernon davis. how much do you want to bet the game today would have been closer with Eifert in :lol:

Shoes
12-13-2015, 04:47 PM

Agreed, as for Manning & Rottweiler, I'm having a hard time to seeing the Broncos putting Manning back in at this point. I really don't think it matters, if Ben & the entire O plays well we win.

Craic
12-13-2015, 04:47 PM
It also depends whether they'll be allowed to mug our receivers all day like Seattle did or not.

Sorry, Brock Osweiler does not exactly strike fear in my heart, folks.

No, but Tebow in a Broncos uniform should strike indigestion.

fansince'76
12-13-2015, 04:49 PM
No, but Tebow in a Broncos uniform should strike indigestion.

LeBeau should have been handed his walking papers immediately after that game, IMO. Inexcusable letting that scrub go off the way he did. But, since Steeler Nation's all-time favorite scapegoat was still in town (Arians), he got all the blame (and subsequently lost his job) for it...

Psycho Ward 86
12-13-2015, 04:52 PM
I agree, it would be a nice alternative. But, I'd also take a punt downed inside the five, especially when more points aren't essential to a win. And truly, that's what that pick was.

well he's thrown those types of picks when points were essential. it happened against the patriots, rams, raiders, and the bengals today AND earlier this season.

come on, i love Ben to death but i know im not the only one who sees this. i think we all know by now that Ben is smart enough not to make those throws. not trying to stir the pot but i think tomlin and/or haley are overencouraging him to force those throws. id rather this offense be efficient than insanely explosive, more in the mold of last season (where its not like we werent very explosive either)

fansince'76
12-13-2015, 05:07 PM
well he's thrown those types of picks when points were essential. it happened against the patriots, rams, raiders, and the bengals today AND earlier this season.

come on, i love Ben to death but i know im not the only one who sees this. i think we all know by now that Ben is smart enough not to make those throws. not trying to stir the pot but i think tomlin and/or haley are overencouraging him to force those throws. id rather this offense be efficient than insanely explosive, more in the mold of last season (where its not like we werent very explosive either)

Agreed, but he'll never be completely cured of his "gunslinger" tendencies. Gotta take the bad with the good as far as that goes.

Craic
12-13-2015, 05:24 PM

I'm actually not arguing with you. In general, I'd like him to be a little more careful as well. I was just saying today's pick, inside the 5, was just as good, if not better, than a punt in that it did flip field position and pinned them deep in their half of the field.

But, also like FS says, that's Ben, and you're going to get that from him. Gotta take the good with the bad, and that's the bad. Of course, when you look at his pics vs. TDs, it's worth taking as well. But it is pretty frustrating at times.

Psycho Ward 86
12-13-2015, 05:28 PM
Agreed, but he'll never be completely cured of his "gunslinger" tendencies. Gotta take the bad with the good as far as that goes.

Hmm i dont know if i completely agree with this. i thought last season, he honestly came very close to having a laser precise year with a crazy TD/INT ratio along the lines of Brady/Rodgers/Manning in their finest years. hell, i think if our offense as a whole was pretty healthy all season, i think Ben would be having another year with a 3:1 or 4:1 TD to INT ratio. Some of the picks Ben threw last season werent necessarily high risk/reward throws, they were just throws he could have stood to clean up a bit. I really think Ben can pull off a 5:1/6:1 TD to INT ratio if he just cleans a couple things up

86WARD
12-13-2015, 05:35 PM
The Broncos offense isn't looking so good at the moment...

polamalubeast
12-13-2015, 05:36 PM
The Broncos offense isn't looking so good at the moment...

against a bad defense.....

86WARD
12-13-2015, 05:41 PM
Broncos D isn't looking great either...lol.

polamalubeast
12-13-2015, 05:43 PM
Broncos D isn't looking great either...lol.

They were great in the first half(negative yards for the raiders) but they are not good in the second half

15-12 Raiders

SteelerFanInStl
12-13-2015, 05:50 PM
Raiders are getting to Osweiler. We need to bring that pressure.

polamalubeast
12-13-2015, 06:26 PM
The Raiders beat the Broncos in Denver.....The Broncos offense is awful.....The steelers defense need to have a good/great game next week.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it will be Peyton Manning next week for Denver.....I can be wrong but we will see....

SteelerFanInStl
12-13-2015, 06:27 PM
I would rather have had the Broncos win this week but I have no doubt that we'll beat them next week.

polamalubeast
12-13-2015, 06:33 PM
The Raiders won that game with:

126 total yards
8 1st downs
10 Punts
2.3 yards per play

The Broncos Defense is still great....

Psycho Ward 86
12-13-2015, 06:34 PM
wow, if the raiders can keep playing like that, maybe they can knock the chiefs down a peg and make it easier for us to make the playoffs

steelerdude15
12-13-2015, 07:07 PM
Don't forget, the Broncos have to travel to Pittsburgh too.

Craic
12-13-2015, 07:30 PM
I would rather have had the Broncos win this week but I have no doubt that we'll beat them next week.

Nope. I'm still holding out hope for a first-week bye. Silly, I know, but until it's mathematically impossible, I'm going to keep on hoping . . .

lipps83
12-13-2015, 08:10 PM
Mack had 5 sacks in that game. That's Derrick Thomas numbers.

steelerdude15
12-13-2015, 08:13 PM
Mack had 5 sacks in that game. That's Derrick Thomas numbers.

Hopefully the Steelers have good use of the video from that game.

Psycho Ward 86
12-13-2015, 08:27 PM
Hopefully the Steelers have good use of the video from that game.

theres really not much to look at on those sacks. every single sack was just a combination of khalil mack beating tackles like a drum and more importantly, Osweiler being too slow to climb the pocket.

st33lersguy
12-13-2015, 08:32 PM
Would rather have seen Denver win. I feel Denver will be playing harder after their loss. Plus I wanted them to pass the Cincinnati thugs in terms of seeding

Craic
12-13-2015, 08:42 PM
Would rather have seen Denver win. I feel Denver will be playing harder after their loss. Plus I wanted them to pass the Cincinnati thugs in terms of seeding

Not me. If we cant' surpass them, I want the Bungles to have the bye week, and us coming in to face them in Cincy the following week. After the thumping they just took, and possibly losing their QB, and with Ben's record in Ohio and the Bungles' stadium, not to mention their play off record, I ABSOLUTELY want the Steelers going to Cincy in round 2 (provided we get through round 1 - but since that will be against the weakest opponent hopefully [I think we'll get in, in the 5th spot], it'll be against an AFCS team that is just limping in).

86WARD
12-13-2015, 09:41 PM
Steelers are that team right now that you want to be. Healthy for the most part and heating up at the end of the season. I think they have a great chance to win this game, although it won't be easy. Denver will be the best defense they face this year...but it's definitely a plus that they are coming out east.

Rotorhead
12-13-2015, 11:15 PM
Their def is definitely good, but we have rung up 30+ pts against 2 of the top 3 defenses in the last few games, I think we can do fine here. If we can get pressure on Brock, we can shut down the Bronco's anemic offense as well. I am hoping Anderson will be out another week for them so we won't have to even think about their running game. I can't wait till next week, want to see us whoop up on the Broncos so bad, then I want the Broncos to put the hurt on the Bengals the week after! Now they can try to be all cocky missing their starting QB for 4 weeks and see how it works out for them!

Shoes
12-13-2015, 11:21 PM
I'm more concerned about the browns & rats.

Psycho Ward 86
12-14-2015, 12:54 AM
after today's action, the Broncos are statistically the new top defense in the league (1st in scoring, total defense, and pass defense, 3rd in run defense).

Iron sharpens iron. This game is going to test cahones.

polamalubeast
12-14-2015, 08:22 AM
after today's action, the Broncos are statistically the new top defense in the league (1st in scoring, total defense, and pass defense, 3rd in run defense).

Iron sharpens iron. This game is going to test cahones.

This is the only great defense in the nfl this year with maybe Carolina.

steel striker
12-14-2015, 10:46 AM
I think if the oline can keep Ben clean the Steelers have a great chance to win this all important game.

polamalubeast
12-14-2015, 03:42 PM
Gary Kubiak wants to talk to Manning before naming Week 15 starter

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/14/gary-kubiak-wants-to-talk-to-manning-before-naming-week-15-starter/

hawaiiansteeler
12-14-2015, 11:28 PM
Gary Kubiak wants to talk to Manning before naming Week 15 starter

Posted by Josh Alper on December 14, 2015

https://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/501247950-e1450126279966.jpg?w=250[

The Broncos have been going week-to-week with Brock Osweiler at quarterback the last four weeks and they won’t be announcing if Osweiler will get his fifth straight start on Monday.

At his press conference, coach Gary Kubiak said that he has not met with Osweiler and Peyton Manning since Sunday’s loss to the Raiders put the first blemish on the team’s record with Osweiler running the offense. Kubiak said that he wants to see how Manning feels after last week’s rehab work before naming a starter to face the Steelers.

Manning hasn’t practiced since being taken out of the starting lineup to deal with his foot injury, which would seem to make it likely that Osweiler will remain on the job for at least another week. If Manning is able to practice this week and the offense sputters the way it did against Oakland on Sunday, that equation would look a bit different when it comes time to make a call for Week 16 against the Bengals.

Osweiler was 35-of-51 for 308 yards against the Raiders and was sacked five times by Khalil Mack. Mack abused right tackle Michael Schofield on his way to those sacks, but Kubiak said he feels confident in Schofield and that Osweiler needs to do a better job of stepping up into the pocket to help prevent some of the sacks he took on Sunday.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/14/gary-kubiak-wants-to-talk-to-manning-before-naming-week-15-starter/

Psycho Ward 86
12-15-2015, 12:32 AM
saw something along these lines in the comments at Steelers Depot and I found it interesting: The Broncos have 2 really good receivers (Demaryius Thomas and Sanders) and 2 reasonably good tight ends (Tamme and Vernon Davis), might be interesting to see what kind of defense the steelers employ against that kind of challenge. Could mean more base looks, meaning more of our favorite cornerback...Blake

SteelerFanInStl
12-15-2015, 07:38 AM
Thomas and Davis both drop a lot of passes.

teegre
12-15-2015, 10:24 AM
If I'm reading this correctly, Khalil Mack plays on the same side as Bud Dupree.

Pick up Dupree in your fantasy football leagues, because he's gonna get (at least) 2 sacks against Schofield.

Psycho Ward 86
12-15-2015, 11:15 AM
Thomas and Davis both drop a lot of passes.

Thomas is still one of the best in the game, and Davis is a tight end (which against this defense, makes him dangerous by defualt)

polamalubeast
12-15-2015, 11:26 AM
The Steelers have been very good this year to stop the run and if they stop the run against Denver, the defense has a very good chance to have a very good day since the Broncos' offense is terrible this year, even if they are good on paper.

steel striker
12-15-2015, 11:31 AM
The only thing that worries me about this game is if the o-line can keep Ben clean? We all know what Ware & Miller can do rushing the passer and, Thomas & Sanders are big time threats. I still think our offense can out score any team can't wait for the game.

hawaiiansteeler
12-15-2015, 12:07 PM
If I'm reading this correctly, Khalil Mack plays on the same side as Bud Dupree.

Pick up Dupree in your fantasy football leagues, because he's gonna get (at least) 2 sacks against Schofield.

Bob Labriola@BobLabriola

Another change to the @Steelers depth chart: Bud Dupree us now the starter at LOLB, with Arthur Moats No. 2 there.

https://mobile.twitter.com/boblabriola

Rotorhead
12-15-2015, 12:37 PM
The key to this game is slowing Denver's pass rush, going to have to give our tackles some chip/TE help in this one. If Ben can get some time we have too many weapons for the the Broncos to cover everyone. As for our Def, I think Blake is already starting to lose his position to Gay and Cockrell with Boykin in the slot. After the Green TD he was barely on the field if I recall. I think the change has pretty much been made now, we will only see Blake in the nickel. Wonder if Golden has overtaken Allen at Safety yet?

I think Mack played JH/JJ side from what I saw. This will hopefully be the game JH gets the Steelers sack record! The key to Mack doing to well is actually because Brock couldn't step up in the pocket (the Raiders were able to push the middle of the line back and there was nowhere for Brock to go. The Bronco's line is pathetic actually, so I can see us dominating there all night with Heyward and Tuitt. If their WR's keep dropping passes like in recent weeks, this will be a similar game to the Bengals game, we should be in control the entire time.

tube517
12-15-2015, 12:52 PM
The key to this game is slowing Denver's pass rush, going to have to give our tackles some chip/TE help in this one. If Ben can get some time we have too many weapons for the the Broncos to cover everyone. As for our Def, I think Blake is already starting to lose his position to Gay and Cockrell with Boykin in the slot. After the Green TD he was barely on the field if I recall. I think the change has pretty much been made now, we will only see Blake in the nickel. Wonder if Golden has overtaken Allen at Safety yet?

I think Mack played JH/JJ side from what I saw. This will hopefully be the game JH gets the Steelers sack record! The key to Mack doing to well is actually because Brock couldn't step up in the pocket (the Raiders were able to push the middle of the line back and there was nowhere for Brock to go. The Bronco's line is pathetic actually, so I can see us dominating there all night with Heyward and Tuitt. If their WR's keep dropping passes like in recent weeks, this will be a similar game to the Bengals game, we should be in control the entire time.

Yep.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/12/steelers-dime-package-gameplan-specific-sunday/

Rotorhead
12-15-2015, 04:02 PM
interestingly enough, if the Bengals beat the Broncos, we will get the #5 seed, if they lose to the Broncos we will get the #6 seed (assuming the Bengals beat the Ravens and we win out). It is going to be an interesting end to the season!

lipps83
12-15-2015, 04:31 PM
Is this weeks game a nationally televised game? Would be nice to not watch it on the puter for once.

polamalubeast
12-15-2015, 04:32 PM
Is this weeks game a nationally televised game? Would be nice to not watch it on the puter for once.

The game is at 16:25.....

Rotorhead
12-15-2015, 04:33 PM
No idea since I live in Denver, it will be on for me regardless (although I do have Sunday Ticket so they are all on for me). But the afternoon game gives you a better chance to see it at least.

SteelerFanInStl
12-15-2015, 04:36 PM
Thomas is still one of the best in the game, and Davis is a tight end (which against this defense, makes him dangerous by defualt)

Thomas was last year. I don't know what his issue is this year but every time that I watch the Broncos, he's dropping passes left and right.

Davis has always dropped a lot of passes. He's a very athletic TE though so I'm sure that he'll destroy us.

polamalubeast
12-15-2015, 06:25 PM
Brock Osweiler to start Sunday for Broncos vs. Steelers; Peyton Manning expected to practice Wednesday

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000602445/article/brock-osweiler-to-start-sunday-for-broncos-vs-steelers?campaign=Twitter_atn

polamalubeast
12-16-2015, 03:03 PM

Edman
12-16-2015, 05:07 PM
T.J Ward: "The Steelers Offense is hot because they haven't played us yet."

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/steelers-2015-preview-regular-season-news-updates-roster-depth-chart-salary-cap-tickets-denver-broncos-how-to-watch-week-15/2015/12/16/10287936/broncos-t-j-ward-on-steelers-offense-theyre-hot-because-they-havent

Yeah, we know T.J, just like how the Bengals "Top-Ranked D" was going to tear this Offense a new one a week earlier.

To be fair, he's not wrong. The Broncos D is actually pretty good.

hawaiiansteeler
12-16-2015, 05:15 PM
T.J Ward: "The Steelers Offense is hot because they haven't played us yet."

TJ Ward just remembers all those years in Cleveland when he had so much success beating the Steelers...

Shoes
12-16-2015, 05:40 PM

Wasn't it Sanders who was gushing all over Manning, saying how much harder he worked than Ben?

hawaiiansteeler
12-16-2015, 05:46 PM
Wasn't it Sanders who was gushing all over Manning, saying how much harder he worked than Ben?

Emmanuel Sanders: Peyton is a better leader than Roethlisberger

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24640685/emmanuel-sanders-peyton-is-a-better-leader-than-roethlisberger

GBMelBlount
12-16-2015, 06:21 PM
Emmanuel Sanders: Peyton is a better leader than Roethlisberger

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24640685/emmanuel-sanders-peyton-is-a-better-leader-than-roethlisberger

For how competitive things were between Sanders and AB their rookie year it now looks like AB ended up being the slightly harder worker, better receiver and better leader than Sanders...

ALLD
12-16-2015, 06:44 PM
Best thing coaching could do is to tell Blake the game is in Denver and put him on a plane on Saturday night.

salamander
12-16-2015, 09:47 PM
Their defense scares the bejeezzers out of me but if nothing else, at least the game is in Pittsburgh.

Shoes
12-16-2015, 09:53 PM
Best thing coaching could do is to tell Blake the game is in Denver and put him on a plane on Saturday night.

:toofunny:

- - - Updated - - -

For how competitive things were between Sanders and AB their rookie year it now looks like AB ended up being the slightly harder worker, better receiver and better leader than Sanders...

Even tho Manning isn't going to play Sunday, I think Ben is going to play lights out with Sanders comments fresh in his mind.

http://www.mercurynews.com/sports/ci_29262330/roethlisberger-still-has-issues-sanders

Shoes
12-17-2015, 07:48 AM
:toofunny:

- - - Updated - - -

Even tho Manning isn't going to play Sunday, I think Ben is going to play lights out with Sanders comments fresh in his mind.

http://www.mercurynews.com/sports/ci_29262330/roethlisberger-still-has-issues-sanders

On another note this is another BS article!

Rotorhead
12-17-2015, 10:23 AM
Their Def is good, but their Off is terrible . . . so even if their def cancels out our offense, our defense will cancel out their offense. This could be a very low scoring game lol. But I still think we put up 30pts.

Steelman
12-17-2015, 10:39 AM

Nah, he'd whiff on the ramp and miss the flight.

fansince'76
12-17-2015, 10:40 AM
The only thing that worries me about this game is if the o-line can keep Ben clean? We all know what Ware & Miller can do rushing the passer ...

Especially since Ben has basically been declared as "fair game" to every type of hit imaginable...

BigNastyDefense
12-17-2015, 11:47 AM
I'm really not scared of the Broncos.

Their offense is bad. Osweiler has shown that he's not awful, but he's not all that good either. And if Manning is the #2 QB, he doesn't scare anyone anymore.

The defense is really good, but so is our offense. I don't think they'll be able to cover AB/Bryant/Wheaton/Miller and stop Williams.

Steelers 34 - Broncos 12

Psycho Ward 86
12-17-2015, 03:47 PM
Elliot Harrison of NFL.com says that 51.3 percent of the passing yards Denver has allowed have been of the YAC variety -- the sixth highest percentage in the league.

That sounds ideal for AB even if he's going to be covered by Aqib Talib a good portion of the game. To me that also sounds like Martavis will struggle if the broncos use a lot of press coverage. He really needs to continue to work on his hand fighting and physicality in the offseason. Hope our checkdown game is ready to rock on Sunday. I'm predicting Deangelo to get a season high in receptions.

Steelers 24-23

Kent
12-17-2015, 06:52 PM

It is the National late game on CBS. Only a couple parts of the country aren't getting it.

http://506sports.com/ Use that site, shows you what games are on in each area every week.

Psycho Ward 86
12-18-2015, 04:36 PM
LOL Tj Ward isnt even playing after talking all that shit

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/12/broncos-injury-report-friday-week-15-steelers/

86WARD
12-18-2015, 06:42 PM
Salacious Crumb...

salamander
12-18-2015, 08:24 PM
Easy for guys to talk smack when they aren't even playing. Just ask Pacman Jones.

hawaiiansteeler
12-19-2015, 12:35 PM
Will Steelers WRs outrun Broncos?

Michael Middlehurst-Schwartz, USA TODAY Sports
December 19, 2015

When the Pittsburgh Steelers' second-ranked offense takes on the Denver Broncos' No. 1 defense on Sunday, everything comes down to timing.

How long can the Broncos' defensive backs be expected to stick with the Steelers' receiving corps in coverage? And how long can Ben Roethlisberger hold onto the ball before being exposed to Denver's pass rush?

Few teams are as fearless about going deep as the Steelers, who lead the league in completions of 40 yards or more with 19. Meanwhile, teams have been hesitant to take chances against the top-ranked pass defense, which has proven adept in creating turnovers.

With playoff positioning at stake, neither team is likely to back down from its strength on Sunday.

The Broncos are the rare team that has the depth at cornerback to counter the Steelers' receiving trio of Antonio Brown, Martavis Bryant and Markus Wheaton. Yet even with two Pro Bowl candidates in Aqib Talib and Chris Harris, Denver can't be expected to blanket Pittsburgh throughout the game. A few explosive plays could be too much to overcome, especially for a Broncos offense that has gone seven consecutive quarters without a touchdown.

The battle up front between the Steelers' offensive line and the Broncos' pass rush could set the tempo that will determine how easily Pittsburgh can attempt downfield strikes. Roethlisberger has been sacked just 14 times in nine games, as his protection has allowed time for the deep passing game to develop.

But Denver's defense, which has a league-leading 44 sacks, could find the edge it needs if it can pressure Roethlisberger into mistakes. Despite his torrid pace in the last five games, Roethlisberger also has five interceptions in that span. Cutting drives short and setting Brock Osweiler up with good field position would be a large boost for the Broncos, though that game plan is more easily envisioned than executed.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2015/12/19/week-15-matchups-pittsburgh-steelers-denver-broncos/77610468/

tube517
12-19-2015, 02:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/embed/v9miblLfGUU