PDA

View Full Version : Some thoughts on the game in Seattle and others.

polamalubeast
11-30-2015, 02:33 PM
I'm tired of the mistake of the steelers.Since the game against Kansas City, the number of turnovers to the offense is too high.

The weakness of the steelers is that too often this team beat themselves.The last time the Steelers finished the season with a positive differential in turnovers was in 2010!

But despite the mistakes the steelers have scored 30 points yesterday, which should be enough to win the game, since Russell Wilson had never won a game when his defense gave at least 27 points before the game of yesterday.

But the Steelers defense has been atrocious.Since 3 games, this defense has not been very good, because the raiders scored 35 points, Johnny Manziel had 375 yards I think and the steelers were very lucky to give only 9 points and yesterday they gave 4 TD in the 2nd half.The defense started playing as we thought before the start of the season and it's a big concern.

If the Steelers lose the next game against the Colts, our season is over.But I am confident the Steelers will win this game.

Also since 2011, the Steelers are not very good in big games for most of the time.If the steelers not win a playoff game this year, that would make five years in a row than the Steelers have not won a playoff game and it would be the longest drought since 1972.I not know if Tomlin is still the right coach for us.

fansince'76
11-30-2015, 03:26 PM
I know you hate the Patriots, but the reasons why they are very good since 15 years is that the pats make very few mistakes.

They like to cheat too. Fuck that team.

Rotorhead
11-30-2015, 04:04 PM
While I hate that team, he does make a good point. Every one of their guys knows where they need to be and what they need to do, regardless if they are off the street the week before or have been playing for that team for years. The main reason they have been in the upper tier for so long is they do not beat themselves (well that and their division has been terrible for 15 years so that is pretty much 6 gimmes every year). If we can limit our mistakes (blown coverages, turnovers, etc) for the rest of this season, we will be in the playoffs. Tomlin and the team leaders need to get this team focused, period.

Drazo85
11-30-2015, 05:08 PM
Come on guys. Seriously why are we discusing cheaters. Of course the cheaters win games, turnover differential, division titles, playoff games. They cheat.
You want to know, why they have positive TO differential. They cant fumble cause their backs are carying deflated footballs. brady doesnt throw INTs cause he know where defensive players are going to be in every second of a play, cause they tape opponents practices. Nobody is perfect, and belicheat and kraft are trying to cheat their way to perfection. The day steelers are caught doing that shit, i would never, ever watch them again. Rather go 50 seasons without playoff win, than cheat to get a 100. Fuck patriots, fuck kraft, fuck belicheat and fuck brady.

polamalubeast
11-30-2015, 05:57 PM
It was not a thread about the pats !!

It was my mistake to give an example about the pats, I'll delete this comment because I do not want this thread be talking about the Patriots.