PDA

View Full Version : Slippery slope

cold-hard-steel
11-26-2015, 12:42 PM
Mike has his little sayings goin on .If we delve into some of his perceptions of the game on tap he is a monster.Creative wise he is a coach.The all hands on deck approach to me is slowly taking a toll on other teams. They realize that the next man up approach does have some hidden agenda behind it . Achieve or spread out to other teams Perfection is never reached, bye not knowing how to achieve it .

cold-hard-steel
11-26-2015, 01:28 PM
Our injuries have caused us to constantly call into play other players to "
next man up "The depth chart on this team is becoming relevant. I.m gonnna just come out now and lay it down as STEELER AFC north champs .This team has done all the homework to advance. I have to put this out there into Steeler land that if Cheekeyo makes a game changing play on special teams then no way can he be ignored for a starting position .

cold-hard-steel
11-29-2015, 12:47 AM
Mike has his little sayings goin on .If we delve into some of his perceptions of the game on tap he is a monster.Creative wise he is a coach.The all hands on deck approach to me is slowly taking a toll on other teams. They realize that the next man up approach does have some hidden agenda behind it . Achieve or spread out to other teams Perfection is never reached, bye not knowing how to achieve it .

I'm surprised that no one jumped all over this .I know that all teams have the same chance for injuries to reek havok ,but our team has done a pretty good job at the pluggin in of the next man up .I do have intelect,and my IQ is above the line.But my beer is cold. This team is making me like it more and more as it gets younger.I can not recall when we plugged in so many young guys to perform for the reason why we drafted them . You go Bud. I can actually see a deep run into the play-offs,not because we have the best starting line-up, but because we have the best starting back-ups that want their chance to put some icing on the cake .I hope they pile that icing on thick too.I actually applaud Butler for not making who could become a play-make,just hold on a spell. F-that.To me that has been our recipe for trial and error.I dare to say with our injuries that we have incurred up to this point,we could still be around when all the dust settles.