PDA

View Full Version : New chant vs Bengals?

StillCurtains
11-23-2015, 12:19 AM
Alright guys,

With the Bengals loss tonight, the door is slightly open for the division. They are also starting to get a little banged up. Now I know we first have Seattle and have a loooong way to go. However, alot can change by the time we meet them again. We can either be going into that game feeling low, or come in feeling great.

What if we come into the game with a chance to tie or take the division? How great would that be? Being that our fans always invade their stadium, how about those who are there change our "We dey" chant to combat their "Who Dey" chant with "Holla we dem boys" by Wiz Khalifa?

It would be the perfect new chant in their stadium. Being that Wiz is from Pittsburgh and already did black & yellow, we can own this one as well!

Don't know, what do you guys think? If not, I at least had fun with it and you can all come on here to smack me if you come on this thread! LOL!!!

BigBen2004
11-23-2015, 01:03 AM
Either way, we ARE dem boys.

JKLTO
11-23-2015, 02:30 PM
They could chant that and I'd love it - but, good luck convincing that many people to do so. I actually don't really care what the Steelers crowd chants, so long as they're loud enough to mess with the Bengals and their fans!

TeeTee
11-23-2015, 04:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvO_ucLsrPE