PDA

View Full Version : Fresher outside LBs give Steelers pass rush huge boost

stillers4me
11-18-2015, 05:25 AM
Joey Porter never wanted to leave the field when he played outside linebacker for the Steelers, and he rarely did. Now that he coaches the position, he’s constantly ordering linebackers on and off the field.

Most times, they listen — the Steelers continue with their four-man rotation, two on the left, two on the right — but not always.

Take James Harrison, 37. Porter tried to pull him on one play in favor of a “fresh” Jarvis Jones on a third-down passing situation. Harrison saw Jones trot on and the old guy waved him off.

“He’s going to do that, I used to do it,” Porter said. “They would try to come and get me, I’d say, ‘Nah, I’m good.’.........

Read more @ http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2015/11/18/Fresher-outside-LBs-give-Steelers-pass-rush-huge-boost/stories/201511180079

86WARD
11-18-2015, 08:39 AM
Do as I say, not as I do.

Devilsdancefloor
11-18-2015, 09:09 AM
im sure JJ trotted off I wouldn't want to get on deedo's bad side :P

teegre
11-18-2015, 09:49 AM
im sure JJ trotted off I wouldn't want to get on deedo's bad side :P

Bill Cowher played on the NFL with some badass dudes. And, he has coached a plethora of mean muthaf*ckas. But, he said that the ONLY time that he ever got scared, was when James Harrison would come to see him in his office.

tube517
11-18-2015, 10:01 AM
Bill Cowher played on the NFL with some badass dudes. And, he has coached a plethora of mean muthaf*ckas. But, he said that the ONLY time that he ever got scared, was when James Harrison would come to see him in his office.

:lol:

Can you imagine the person who Deebo gave his son's "Participation" Trophies back to and their reaction?

Can you imagine Deebo going to Dan McCullers to get his old number back and buying him ice cream for the number?

Can you imagine Deebo with Willie Nelson?

Can you imagine Porter (no sissy himself) telling Deebo he will limit his snaps?

Can you imagine Deebo taking pictures of his new puppies (on Instagram) and someone saying something bad about them?

Can you imagine buying his motorcycle and wrecking it and him finding out?

teegre
11-18-2015, 10:11 AM
:lol:

Can you imagine the person who Deebo gave his son's "Participation" Trophies back to and their reaction?

Can you imagine Deebo going to Dan McCullers to get his old number back and buying him ice cream for the number?

Can you imagine Deebo with Willie Nelson?

Can you imagine Porter (no sissy himself) telling Deebo he will limit his snaps?

Can you imagine Deebo taking pictures of his new puppies (on Instagram) and someone saying something bad about them?

Can you imagine buying his motorcycle and wrecking it and him finding out?

:rofl2:

Chuck Norris wears Deebo pajamas.

Steelman
11-18-2015, 10:22 AM

This is why I love James Harrison. :lol: