PDA

View Full Version : Brown has caught on to leadership role

stillers4me
11-11-2015, 05:44 AM
The cameras weren't on Antonio Brown. Not this time. So let's take a look at what was missed.

“We weren't making plays,” Darrius Heyward-Bey said of the passes he and fellow Steelers wide receivers took turns dropping most of Sunday afternoon.

“He came up to us (on the sideline) and said, ‘You all need to make plays for me.' ”

Of course he said that.

After all, it's all about AB, right?

“Not even close,” Heyward-Bey said. “Because let me tell you, when Martavis (Bryant) made that catch, the first guy who came up to him was Antonio. And he was screaming, ‘That's what I'm talking about.' ”

Talk doesn't win games in the NFL. Players do..........

Read more: http://triblive.com/sports/robrossi/9395251-74/brown-steelers-bryant#ixzz3rBNKE8rO

tube517
11-11-2015, 09:22 AM
But, remember, Brown should never proclaim he is the best in the world. Or even imply that. :rolleyes: :sarcasm:

TeeTee
11-11-2015, 11:50 AM
"Leaders" don't whine about not getting the ball. Miller had to put him in his place; that's a real winner.

- - - Updated - - -

"Leaders" don't whine about not getting the ball. Miller had to put him in his place; that's a real winner.

- - - Updated - - -