PDA

View Full Version : Defending the Play action pass to TE

ETL
11-08-2015, 02:19 PM
I have never not seen this play work against our defense.

Our defense always falls for this. Never fails. It seems that our linebackers no matter how fast or athletic ( I.e. shazier) suddenly get retarded and forget that the TE can catch a pass.

seriously it never fails against us

ALLD
11-08-2015, 04:28 PM
There was a big enough hole through the middle the entire game you could drive the team bus through it.

SteelerFanInStl
11-08-2015, 04:44 PM
We drafted Shazier because of his speed but he doesn't seem to be able to cover a TE either.

Steel Peon
11-08-2015, 04:54 PM
I have never not seen this play work against our defense.

Our defense always falls for this. Never fails. It seems that our linebackers no matter how fast or athletic ( I.e. shazier) suddenly get retarded and forget that the TE can catch a pass.

seriously it never fails against us

I am officially christening this zone the "Golden Gay CockHole," due to the facts you have presented. I've said the same thing at least 2 dozen times so far this season, but somehow Blake gets thrown under the bus every week.

Edit: And, nice tits.

ETL
11-08-2015, 07:46 PM
I am officially christening this zone the "Golden Gay CockHole," due to the facts you have presented. I've said the same thing at least 2 dozen times so far this season, but somehow Blake gets thrown under the bus every week.

Edit: And, nice tits.

I am comfortable with the way Blake plays.

86WARD
11-08-2015, 08:33 PM
Blake has actually played very well lately...almost makes you forget about Boykin...

Hawkman
11-08-2015, 08:36 PM
Blake has actually played very well lately...almost makes you forget about Boykin...

You did that on purpose didn't you?

86WARD
11-08-2015, 08:38 PM
I don't know what you are talking about...:lol: