PDA

View Full Version : 2010 College Football Thread

Nadroj 20
09-04-2010, 04:52 PM
I wanted to make a thread for people to talk about ANY college football games going on. I know we have the individual threads like OSU, Penn St. and Pitt but this one is for ANYTHING going on in college football :thumbsup:

Personally I can not wait for the Oregon St. vs TCU game. I think Oregon St. has a chance to knock off the #6 team!

Im currently watching Uconn vs Michigan.

SteelerSal
09-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Jacksonville State defeated Ole Miss in double OT 49-48......it was 4th and 15 at the 30, Jac St. threw it into the endzone and it was caught for a td....then instead of kicking a PAT, they go for the throat and went for the 2 pt conversion and made it for the win.

This is not as much of a shocker like the App St/Michigan game a few seasons back but it's still an upset.

Nadroj 20
09-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Jacksonville State defeated Ole Miss in double OT 49-48......it was 4th and 15 at the 30, Jac St. threw it into the endzone and it was caught for a td....then instead of kicking a PAT, they go for the throat and went for the 2 pt conversion and made it for the win.

This is not as much of a shocker like the App St/Michigan game a few seasons back but it's still an upset.

Yea its a pretty big upset. Anytime a D-1AA team beats a D-1 team its awesome!!

The QB who came in and did all of this was also a true freshman. Great game

kmsteelerwr15
09-04-2010, 07:31 PM
Yea its a pretty big upset. Anytime a D-1AA team beats a D-1 team its awesome!!

The QB who came in and did all of this was also a true freshman. Great game

He made an amazing throw for the last TD and then made a great play to get the ball off on the 2pt conversion.

steeldevil
09-04-2010, 11:35 PM
Just got back from the Duke game. Duke beat Elon 41-27. YAY winning record! haha.

Nadroj 20
09-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Another nice day of college football. Cant wait to watch the Buckeyes!

Also I would LOVE for ND to thump Michigan, im getting sick of these Michigan fans that are thrilled they beat Uconn and they now think Mighigan is going to win the Big Ten and they are so great. No offense to Big East fans but I'm just not impressed by any teams in that conference.

The Duke
09-11-2010, 12:16 PM
Pretty good games today

Miami/Ohio state should be exciting. I'll be keeping an eye on justin boren. That kid is huge and he can certainly maul people over. But I will not dare miss the michigan game

And to top it off at night, Bama/Penn State!!

pretty good saturday before the first football sunday of the year

Nadroj 20
09-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Pretty good games today

Miami/Ohio state should be exciting. I'll be keeping an eye on justin boren. That kid is huge and he can certainly maul people over. But I will not dare miss the michigan game

And to top it off at night, Bama/Penn State!!

pretty good saturday before the first football sunday of the year
Im watching OSU but I was wanting to see ND vs Michigan too but they play at the same time. Oh well i guess I'll flip in once in awhile to see whats going on but i wish they played at different times.

Vis
09-11-2010, 05:01 PM
The ESPN 3 online live broadcasts have truly changed the world.

steeldevil
09-11-2010, 06:27 PM
Ugh Notre Dame always loses close... And Dukes defense is just pathetic...

Dino 6 Rings
09-21-2010, 12:52 PM
Alabama comes to my neck of the woods this weekend. The Hogs fans are pretty much out of their minds at this point.

Tickets are almost impossible to get for this one, normally, my work email is flooded with people selling tickets, not even a single email this weekend.

Lots of people upset that ESPN Gameday didn't take this as their game of the week. If the Hogs pull off the upset, I expect GameDay to come on down to Fayetteville soon.

Dino 6 Rings
09-27-2010, 04:56 PM
Well the Hawgs put up the good fight but the Champs were too much for them to handle in the end.

At least...DOWN HORNS TEXAS LOST!!!

HA HA HA HA! EF YOU TEXAS!!! (I have to hate Texas by state law in Arkansas, you sign that agreement when you move in from the north.)

"Son, you're from the north, so, we already don't like ya...what do you think of Texas?"

"Well Sir, I can tell you...I HATE TEXAS!"

"Son...Welcome to Arkansas! You're Kin Now!"

Nadroj 20
09-27-2010, 05:40 PM
Boise State beats another ranked opponent last weekend. I used to give them no respect but after seeing them play a few times i think they are a pretty good team. Kellen Moore is a very good QB.

tube517
10-02-2010, 05:31 PM
Hokies vs NC State....VT has the ball 1st and goal at the 5 yd line and goes 5 wide. I think Bryan Stinespring (VT OC) is the long lost son of Bruce Arians.

Note: They scored a TD but still, they are ultra conservative and it was shocking.

We won 41-30 after being down 17-0. Whoooohoooooo!

Dino 6 Rings
10-16-2010, 06:42 PM
Holy crap at the beating Auburn put on Arkansas. Woah.

steeldevil
10-16-2010, 06:51 PM
Holy crap at the beating Auburn put on Arkansas. Woah.

They said it was the most points ever scored in a regulation SEC game!!!

Nadroj 20
10-16-2010, 09:28 PM
Down goes the #1 team for the second straight week in a row.

How about Kentucky beating South Carolina? Mike Hartline had a hell of a game!

tube517
10-20-2010, 10:09 PM
I guess I should watch more College Football since the NFL is turning to two hand touch.