PDA

View Full Version : Bengals vs. Browns

cold-hard-steel
10-31-2015, 11:07 PM
For us you never know how to take these guys . In the past we as Steerler fans just penciled in a big W in the win loss section.Now it seems that someone rubbed their fur the wrong way . We all know what happens when you rub a cats fur in the wrong direction .It is an AFC north game so i expect it to be intense.To me the d-fense will have to be the deciding facter in this game . We know that whats his name Dalton is going to try to throw the ball,and hope that a flag is thrown in his favor. This defense does thrive on giving up 3 down give aways .Not saying something real bad,but we could bust their asses in a real game challenge.

cold-hard-steel
10-31-2015, 11:59 PM
I would love to add the Bengals to the list of the not beatins till we met list . We do have a TRADITION to uphold here. You guys check all your fact lists of all the unbeatin teams to face us . 49 ers is my Favorite.Got my hard hat on and i'm ready to work .

cold-hard-steel
11-01-2015, 12:23 AM
Why some look beyond this game to me shows a lack showbilitity.I do give the Bengals a big upswing in this match-up. It is just the "bust yo ass next man up attitude that will show you what is real. Has not taken effect yet.

cold-hard-steel
11-01-2015, 12:40 AM
Weapons are @ our disposal. Should we use them to make a statement ? Just to punish an AFC rival is good for me .