PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone catch Monday Night Countdown last night?

StillCurtains
10-27-2015, 07:24 PM
Not sure how many of you caught it, but they did a fantasy football segment on Baltimore WR Aiken and Arizona WR Floyd. We know that they both are not very well known receivers, but in the highlights they shown for them, they showed Aiken making a TD catch over Cockrell, Floyd making several TD catches over Blake (with the first being flagged) and both Aiken and Floyd both making multiple catches on Blake.

Priceless, that was their entire highlight reel. It was if espn was trying to send Tomlin a message. Although of course Tomlin said in his presser today that he thought Blake did some good things. His lovefest for Blake is blatantly obvious.

Devilsdancefloor
10-27-2015, 09:11 PM
i truly have 1 problem with blake and that is he doesnt wrap up 95% of the time tacklin. the playing off 5-10 yards is killing us and i think tha tis a Coaching decsion. i do not get tha thate on blake and the love on boykin. id love to see what boykin can do, but he is a slot cover guy gay has that job. i think our secondary problems are we have a bunch of nickle and dime guys and not starters